Chapter 3 - Falling in love.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you done the human's resource paper for this afternoon's class?"

Jongin turned his head when suddenly the quiet Kyungsoo questioned him. "N-no. Not yet..."

"Are you crazy? If you don't submit it to professor today, you won't have extra score and you will failing class this semester!" Kyungsoo turned his head to Jongin and that was the first time after a week of college that petite boy looked into Jongin's eyes.

Jongin blinked furiously. "B-but I don't know h-how to do it..."

"You just need to do a research for the Y generation in the office nowadays. Type it. Save it. Print it. What's so diffiult about that? The professor had explained a lot about the Y Generation last week. Weren't you listening?" Kyungsoo hissed.

Jongin bit his lip. He disliked this. He disliked economic's subjects so much. His head would easily swam around whenever he read the words on his modul.

Jongin hated economic.

And about the professor's explanation?

Hell yeah, Jongin dozed off to sleep whenever the bald old man started to open his mouth.

Kyungsoo sighed. "Go to the library and type down all the materials that you find there."

Jongin let out a small pout as he stared into his own hands. "I wouldn't make it in an hour..."

The two fell into silence before Kyungsoo sighed again loudly and bent down to picked up something from his backpack and shoved it onto Jongin's hand.

A flashdisk.

"Just copy mine, but re-arranged the words! Change it here and there. The professor wouldn't know if you can add some parts here and there. Just... Don't submit it exactly like that or we both will get our names called infront of everyone. Okay?"

Jongin's face brightened. "R-really? O-okay! Thanks so much, Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo watched as Jongin dashed out from his desk and sighed.

Well that was the first time Kyungsoo willingly gave his work to other person. And he gave it to Jongin. He also didn't know why he gave it to a boy who just sat along with him in some classes that they shared together.

Kyungsoo sighed and gathered his belongings before raised himself from his seat and walked to the exit door.

On the other hand, Jongin was making his way to the library. He chose a seat beside the window for better lighting and inserted the flashdisk.

Jongin did as he was told. He re-arranged some words and typed back new words that differentiate his and Kyungsoo's. Jongin may not that smart in economic, but he's very skillful in writing. Especially when he's the owner of 'The Outsider' blog which was quite popular on internet these days.

Popular among the loners of course.

While waiting for his file to be printed, Jongin's thought flew to Kyungsoo.

Do Kyungsoo.

That boy looked cold and ignorance but at the same time is also kind. Jongin rarely talked to him on the week but he's kinda sure that boy was actually a good one.

Jongin bent again and picked his printed files and went to the library's girl, Lee Hi for clipped it. Afterward, he walked out of the library and pressed the button on the elevator.

Jongin waited for a while until the lift's door parted open.

Jongin widened his eyes when he saw a person standing inside of it.

Wasn't that the guy who helped him two days ago?

Oh Sehun?

Sehun immediately straightened his body when he saw the familiar face of the light-haired boy infront of him.

Oh my, wasn't that Kim Taemin who joined the dance team's selection yesterday?

Sehun could feel his heart thumping wildly when the small boy cautiously entered the lift.

The two went into an awkward silence.

Jongin tried to hid his face from Sehun while Sehun tried hard to figure out what to say.

Ding.

Jongin glanced up. It's his floor's destination!

Jongin pouted a little due to his dissapointment before stepped out of the lift.

Jongin turned his head and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter