Chapter 36 - Bonds

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's car filled with so much tension. Jongin kept on crying like there's no tomorrow, Chanyeol tried to drive as fast as he could, and Taemin on the back seat feeling like crap. Taemin had softly shooed Key and Onew away since he didn't think those two could just pop out infront of Sehun's face after everything that Key had done.

"J-jongin, calm d-down..." Taemin tried to soothe his twin by rubbing his right shoulder gently.

Jongin didn't answer. He didn't have any strength left to answer. His cry didn't lessened at all and it worried the other two in the car.

Chanyeol's hand moved fast to stir the wheel. He had to arrive in Seoul sky hospital as fast as he could. He couldn't stand hearing Jongin's heartbreaking cry. Jongin's cry also hurting him inside.

"We are almost there." Chanyeol said once he had done with the parking activity.

Not caring if the car had fully stopped or not, Jongin had opened the door and jumped out of it.

"JONGIN!" Taemin and Chanyeol shouted in unison.

Jongin didn't even give them a glance. His mind had been clouded with Sehun, Sehun, and Sehun. He kept on running toward the information center.

"S-sorry!" Jongin breathed out heavily once he reached the information center. "P-please give m-me Oh S-sehun's room num-number!"

The nurse looked a little taken a back when she saw Jongin's awful appearance but immediately recovered like a pro.

"Please wait for a minute, sir."

Jongin clawed his fingers on the cold table and turned his head around like a mad man. He had to see his Sehun. He had to check his Sehun's condition!

"It's room number 508, sir." The nurse said politely.

Without even saying a thank you, Jongin had run fast to leave the nurse. Jongin's mind was in chaos. It kept on revealing Sehun's face. Sehun this... Sehun that... Jongin couldn't even feel his feet anymore as he ran through the corridor of the hospital. And then he saw a glimpse of someone.

Jongin recoqnized that kid. A chinese small kid who was pacing around infront of the 508 room.

"L-luhan!"

Luhan raised his head and met Jongin. The deer boy widened his eyes in surprised to see the tan boy's condition.

"Oh my God, Jongin! What's wrong with you?"

Jongin was all sweaty and pale. His heart beating so fast that he felt it could explode. A familiar pain crept on his chest but he ignored it.

"W-where's Se-sehun?"

"H-he's inside." Luhan stuttered. "B-but he's o-okay. J-just a few stratch here and th-,"

Jongin immediately pushed the door open to reveal Oh Sehun was sitting on the hospital bed. Sehun's head was bandaged with a few cuts on his face. His lips was torned on the corner but he didn't look so bad.

"J-jong..." Sehun widened his eyes in speechless when he saw his boyfriend was standing infront of him now.

"Seh-," Jongin whimpered as he choked on his breath. It was getting difficult for him to breath now, but his body moved on his own toward Sehun.

Sehun's eyes immediately turned glossy. He finally could see Jongin's face right infront of him.

"Pabbo..." Jongin whispered while putting his hands on Sehun's cheeks. "H-how could you ended up clashed into accident?"

"I-, I wasn't looking..." Sehun replied. "M-my head was filled with you..."

Jongin broke into tears before he jumped forward and landed a kiss on Sehun's lips.

Sehun widened his eyes for the second time, too shocked to even progressing what was going on.

Jongin's kissing him?

Seriously?

It wasn't a dream, was it?

"Pabbo!" Jongin cried out once he pulled away. "You worried me out, pabbo! Pabbo! Pabbo! Pabbo!"

Sehun felt his lips curled into a soft smile when he felt pain on his left undamaged hand which was being squeezed by Jongin.

It was real. Jongin's here.

"Do you know how scared I am?" Jongin sobbed out loudly. "I thought you-, I-, I thought you,-"

"Sshh..." Sehun leaned forward and silenced Jongin with a kiss. Sehun ignored the slight sting on his cut lips. He just wanted to demolish every part of Jongin's lips now, convincing himself that Jongin's truly there.

Jongin immediately closed his eyes once Sehun had pressed his lips against his. Just to make sure that everything's real.

On the outside of the door, Luhan scoffed and mocked them. "Seriously? Just met and have kissed each other already? You two lovey dovey..."

But afterward, the deer boy's lips curled into a smile.

"Glad that they've made up..."

The loud steps were heard from behind and Luhan turned his head to find both Taemin and Chanyeol were making their way toward him.

"Taemin!" Luhan said in surprise.

"Luhan hyung!" Taemin breathed out heavily. "W-where's Sehun? H-how's him?"

"He's fine. Just a few cuts here and there." Luhan explained to calm the panicked Taemin down.

"Can I see him?" Taemin asked while pushing the patient room's door.

"E-eh? Wait!"

Luhan's words were cut off when the door had been pushed open to reveal the two boys inside of the room.

Kissing.

Chanyeol's eyes widened when he saw the scene. A big dagger immediately swung and crushed his heart, making it torn into pieces.

"Oh..." Taemin gasped and immediately closed the door again to block the two kissing boy out of Chanyeol's view. But it's too late. Chanyeol had seen them already.

"I'm sorry. The two immediately kissed each other once they met." Luhan sighed. "I couldn't even tear them apart. Those kids..."

Chanyeol bit his lower lip hard, so hard that he could feel blood tricked out from the freshly new cut.

Taemin turned his head and worriedly stealing glances at Chanyeol.

The tall giant boy awkwardly tried to hold on his tears and let out a shaky laugh. "I think I should go."

"Eh?"

Chanyeol stratched the back of his head and laughed. "I... I will go down and buy a cup of coffee."

"Let me go with you!" Taemin said, feeling utterly worried with the other boy.

"No, don't." Chanyeol answered almost immediately before smiled. "I want to be alone. Okay?"

Taemin didn't answer. He just stared at Chanyeol who started to walking away.

Chanyeol must be hurting hard.

Taemin could sense it.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Chanyeol walked down the lobby like a lifeless man.

Oh, please. What else could he hope from Jongin? It was clear that Jongin liked Sehun. The fact is as clear as the tears that running down Chanyeol's cheeks now.

"Hahaha..." Chanyeol laughed humourlessly while holding onto his head. "Stupid..."

More and more tears fell down onto Chanyeol's cheeks as he tried to muffle his sobs away with his sleeves.

It's so hurt, it ing hurts when he saw the kissing scene. He knew that both Jongin and Sehun had been in a relationship, but he had never those two interacted right infront of his eyes.

It hurts to see his Jongin enjoying his time in another person's embrace.

Chanyeol wanted to be selfish. He wanted to just grab Jongin and run away from Sehun. He wanted to make Jongin his.

But he couldn't.

Chanyeol knew that Jongin had fallen in love so deeply with Sehun. Chanyeol couldn't take that position away from the blonde. Chanyeol knew he had a special position in Jongin's heart, but not as a lover.

Chanyeol's whole body trembling in a mixed emotion. Dissapointment, sadness, anger, jealousy, they all creating a new foreign feeling that Chanyeol disliked.

Chanyeol took a deep shaky breath before fastened his pace. He had to find a restroom to lock himself in before he truly breaking down there.

Chanyeol turned to his right with a lightning speed, only to bump into someone.

Pluk!

"Ouch!"

Chanyeol winced when a hot liquid dropped to his left hand but kept his eyes on the floor and whispered a broken apology. He was about to take a step forward when one hand grabbed his arm.

"C-chanyeol-ssi?"

Chanyeol stopped his movement. He turned his head a little to see a person he just knew a week ago standing there.

Sunggyu.

"O-omo... What happened?" Sunggyu asked softly. "Why are you crying?"

Chanyeol's eyes landed on Sunggyu's panicked expression. That face shone in a pure affection and Sunggyu's right hand rubbed a soothing movement on Chanyeol's left arm.

"A-ah..." Chanyeol stuttered. "N-nothing..."

Sunggyu sighed and took Chanyeol's left arm. "You should change this. My coffee is hot and your sleeve is all drenched."

Chanyeol glanced at his wet comfortable long sleeve shirt and a cup of coffee on the floor. "I'm... I'm sorry about your coffee."

"That's okay." Sunggyu said while smiling. "You seems a little sad."

Chanyeol let out a forced smile while enjoying the warmth of Sunggyu'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter