Chapter 7 - Confession.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh." Kyungsoo groaned as he put his forehead on the desk. "Should we... Should we really go to tonight's graduation party?"

"Of course, it's a must." Jongin replied while shoving all of his notes to his bag. "Well... As the youngest junior in our college, we have no right to say 'no'. It's the part of our college's tradition that the junior that enrolls to the college have to attend the graduation's party of their oldest senior to get inspired and study more."

"What to do, then?" Kyungsoo groaned louder as he stood up from his seat. "Well, Jongin-ah. I'll pick you up. Be ready on 7. Understand?"

"Y- what?" Jongin raised his eyebrows.

"I'm going to pick you up."

"You are driving?"

"Obviously." Kyungsoo let out a smug grin. "Why? I don't seems like a type who drive?"

Jongin gulped. Having a car in a big city like Seoul... Well Kyungsoo must be the one that's quite rich. "F-fine..."

"Okay, then. See you." Kyungsoo said while waving his hand and went away.

Jongin stood there. A small smile slowly appeared on his lips.

Kyungsoo looked all cold and unapproachable, but he's actually the oppossite.

The tanned male sighed as he also stood up and made his way out of the classroom.

Jongin was walking through the corridor of his college when he spotted his twin- Taemin, was speaking to one guy with tall and dark brown hair.

Oh. Choi Minho.

The two laughed lightly and Jongin could see spark of happiness from Taemin.

Always be that happy.

Jongin gulped as he turned his head around and walked away.

Minho was the first one who noticed Jongin.

"Isn't that your twin?"

Taemin turned his head around to saw his younger twin was walking toward the exit gate of the college. "Oh, yeah... he is..."

"Is he going home?"

"I think so." Taemin said. "Maybe he only has one class today."

"You don't go after him?"

Taemin shook his head and Minho slightly frowned.

"You guys are twins, but you guys don't seem close to me." Minho said slowly.

Taemin felt a pang on his heart when Minho said that.

They were used to be close. When they were little. Jongin used to be so close to him, clinging to him. Jongin had been a very shy kid since they were little and Taemin couldn't help but become over-protective toward him. But their relationship started to fade away since they entered senior highschool. Taemin simply didn't know why. He was so happy that he got surrounded by many new friends... And lovers. But Jongin's the opposite. He chose to be a loner, quiet and all.

Jongin was the great target to be bullied, but people couldn't touch him because he's Taemin's twin. Taemin's the one who protecting him but Taemin just didn't know why Jongin turned this way. It's obviously not just because of Zico hyung.

"We'll see each other tonight." Minho smiled as he planted a soft kiss on Taemin's forehead. "See you, dear."

Taemin was left stunned for a while. His hand slowly touched the spot where Minho had just kissed him. It was soft.

Taemin blushed furiously. Minho had just kissed him!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Not far from the place Taemin had just standing, there were some people staring at him with such a hatred on their eyes.

"A ing ." One of them commented.

"We'll make him regret everything, for sure." The other one added.

After that they turned their body and walked away to left the spot they were previously stand on.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Jongin had finished dressing up. He only a wore casual long sleeve cloth and long dark jeans. Simple, since he didn't really know what to wear. It'd be cold tonight and Jongin didn't want to risk himself catching cold later. He stared at his reflection for a while before smiled.

Be happy with simplest little things in life...

Drrrtt.

Jongin's phone buzzed and Jongin snapped his head toward it. He grabbed it away and picked up the call.

"I'm outside, princess."

Jongin's smile broke on his face when he heard the familiar voice of his friend, Kyungsoo.

"Okay! I'll be down in a minute!"

Jongin grabbed his belongings away and dashed off from his house. He opened the door to found a black metalic car was parked infront of his house. Kyungsoo waved from inside casually.

Jongin then made his way toward the car and opened its door.

"Wow." Jongin exclaimed when he saw Kyungsoo. "You look... Hot..."

"Of course I do." Kyungsoo scoffed. "Now get in and we'll drive away."

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo and slowly a smirk crept on his face. "Hei, hei. Why all of sudden you get dressed up like this? Crushing on someone that will be in tonight's graduation party?"

Kyungsoo turned his head in shock. "N-no!"

"Well, why are you stuttering then?" Jongin asked, puzzled.

"I don't! I'm not! I won't!"

"Well that shows that you are crushing on someone for sure!"

"Geez." Kyungsoo glared at Jongin.

"So tell me who's that lucky boy, Kyungsoo-ah?"

Kyungsoo didn't answer and he just continued his driving to the farewell party, ignored every teasing words that he got from Jongin.

The farewell party was having the garden concept. It wasn't held in the college, but at the Mokhwa garden. A little far away from the city.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were fascinated with how beautiful the event organizer decorated the garden. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, do you want to get a drink?"

Jongin turned head to his friend when he didn't get any answer only to found Kyungsoo was staring at the other direction.

No, no. Not direction.

But Someone.

Jongin followed his friend's gaze, that fell to a short boy with brown locks that were laughing heartfully in the corner of the garden.

"Kyungsoo-ah?" Jongin asked again and Kyungsoo startled.

"W-what?"

"I asked whether you want to have a drink or not but you only get your attention fixed on Byun Baekhyun." Jongin protested.

Of course he knew Byun Baekhyun. That guy were in the same year with them, also taking business management. He's a bubbly happy go lucky kid- almost like Taemin but with a cuter personality.

"I- I'm not!" Kyungsoo tried to avoid Jongin's excuse.

"Hmm..." Jongin just raised his eyebrows up and down. Kyungsoo's so cute when he got all embarrased like this.

"Kyunggie-ah!"

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo turned their head to the direction.

Baekhyun's coming!

Jongin immediately noticed how tense Kyungsoo suddenly became.

"Hei! I was expecting to pick you up you kn- ah! Taemin-ah?"

Jongin raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter