Chapter 20 - Ferris Wheel.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up in excitement. He would go out to have his date with Sehun and yet Sehun didn't tell him where they were going yet. Jongin dressed himself up and keep on checking his appearance on the mirror while waiting for his boyfriend to pick him up. Jongin's phone rang and the other immediately picked it up.

"I'm coming!"

Sehun chuckled from the other line. "I'm waiting, then."

Jongin let out a big excited smile and ended the call. He picked his backpack and dashed out of the bedroom.

The house's empty. Jongin's mom was still in his uncle's house while his dad must have left to work. Taemin also went out with Minho so no one's home.

Jongin locked the house's door before walking outside to met Sehun's car. Jongin's lips curved into a happy smile as he approached the car and opened the door.

"Hi, pretty." Sehun said while grinning.

Jongin blushed immediately and hopped in. "H-hi."

"I'm going to take you somewhere today. I hope you'll like it." Sehun grinning while starting his car's machine.

"Where's that?" Jongin asked curiously.

"We will see." Sehun said playfully and started to drive away.

Jongin pursed his lips and looked over at Sehun, trying to guess where he's been brought to.

Sehun on the other hand just kept grinning mysteriously. He had asked Taemin about Jongin's favorite place to go and he was quite surprised to find the answer since it turned out to be Sehun's favorite place too.

Well it actually didn't matter. Sehun didn't care whether if Jongin's favorite place was beach, forest, cliff or even galaxy. Sehun would try his best to take him there, because Jongin was all that matter. And Jongin's happiness, was also Sehun's happiness.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"It's so long!" Taemin laughed when Minho and him were eating their 32cm ice cream. "We should eat it fast or else it will melt away!"

"This is yummy." Minho grinned. "I could eat 10 cones of this."

"That's impossible!" Taemin chuckled. "I know you don't really like to eat sweet things!"

"I like it!" Minho said. "I like ice creams, parfaits, crepes, and sweet things like that! I'm also a sweettooth like you!"

"Liar!" Taemin laughed. "What kind of spirit that just possessed you, honey? A sugar fairy? You are not a type who eats ice cream."

Minho didn't answer and just finished his ice cream.

"Honey?"

"What to do next?" Minho asked while circling his long arm around Taemin's waist. His other hand holding a bottle of water that he immediately drank once he finished with his ice cream."What do you want? You want to eat? Or drink? Or shop?"

"Err..." Taemin looked around before playfully smirked. "I want to eat a parfait."

Minho stared at Taemin, looked stunned for a while.

"What?"Taemin let out a laugh.

"Parfait? Okay. B-but let's just get that after we eat something. Something like soondae or something like that."

Taemin held his chuckle when he saw his boyfriend's panicked expression. He knew his boyfriend so well. His boyfriend disliked sweets. He couldn't stand them. It's obvious, especially when he had almost finished one bottle of water just because a cone of 32 cm ice cream. "But you said you've becoming a sweettooth like me."

Minho blinked before nervously nodded his head. "Sure! Sure! Okay, let's go to the parfait cafe!"

Taemin chuckled and held Minho's arm before the taller walked away to find the parfait cafe. "Naah, I'm just kidding. Let's just eat soondae!"

A hint of relief flashed through Minho's eyes and Taemin chuckled even more. "

And you are keep saying that you are a sweettooth... Why bother to be one when you can't even stand the sugar level?"

Minho stared at Taemin for a while before stratching the back of his head. "Well... It just... You looked kinda sad today."

Taemin stopped his chuckle. "Eh?"

"Your face was all cloudy and I thought eating sweets that you like will cheer you up." Minho said awkwardly. "You won't tell me what had happened so I have no other choice but to cheer you up by feeding you sweets."

Taemin didn't say anything as reply.

"It's kinda success, I guess." Minho said again. "...or it's not?"

Taemin immediately broke into a soft smile. Taemin didn't predict that answer at all. Taemin did looking quite depressed these days and he simply couldn't tell Minho about what was going on.

"Minnie-ah?"

Taemin blinked tears that formed on his eyes. His heart filled with comforting warmth. Taemin couldn't tell Minho about what was happening because... Because he's afraid of Minho's reaction. Would Minho be angry, or simply didn't care... Taemin didn't have any courage to think about that.

Taemin finally let out a smile as he shook his head slowly. "I'm all fine."

Minho stared at Taemin. The tall boy knew that his little boyfriend wasn't alright at all, but he didn't force Taemin to tell him what had happened. Instead, Minho slowly taking Taemin's hand and interwined their fingers together. Taemin stared in shock at their hands.

"If you need me," Minho smiled. "You know I will always be there for you."

Taemin didn't say anything. He blinked as he felt the hold on his hand tightened. Minho's hand was big and warm, so protective toward Taemin. Taemin's lips curled into a soft smile before nodded his head.

"I know."

The two then throwing their smiles to each other before Taemin broke into a small laughter.

"Let's just go and buy soondae now. Should we?"

"Of course." Minho nodded.

The two then walked throughout the busy street, looking forward a shop that sells soondae. Taemin turned his head around to find the soondae. He was concentrating so much of finding the stall that he didn't realize Minho suddenly stop walking. Taemin bumped into Minho's back and squeaked.

"Minho?" Taemin asked while holding his sore forehead that ran against Minho's sharp shoulder earlier.

Minho didn't immediately answer and just stared at a certain someone infront of him.

Curious, Taemin also turned to see what made Minho all frozen like that.

Not really far infront of Minho, stood a gorgeous looking girl with long pink ombre hair. Her pretty eyes were fixed on Minho. Taemin tilted his head a little. Wait... He had ever seen this girl before.

"Minho." The girl suddenly said with a curled smile.

"Irene." Minho said flatly.

"What are you doing here?" The pink-haired girl which was called Irene turning her head toward Taemin. "Having a date?"

Taemin noticed Minho's jaw slightly hardened.

"As you can see."

Irene frowned when she heard the simple reply. Her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed a little before returning back to her original innocent face. She averted her gaze back to Taemin and smiled. "He is pretty."

Taemin felt himself blushing at Irene's words while Minho just shifted awkwardly on his place before swung his left arm around Taemin's shoulder.

"He is."

Irene stared at Minho with unreadable expression before smiling again. "Okay. I gotta leave now. Enjoy your date."

Minho didn't answer while Taemin just let out a polite smile when Irene walked passed them still with a lingering smile on her small lips. Minho let out a low sigh when Irene went away from them.

"Who's that?" Taemin asked while peeking over his shoulder.

"My old friend." Minho said while gave a slight tug at Taemin. "Let's go."

Taemin blinked and he frowned a little. Something's fishy. Taemin bit his lip as he pushed away the bad thoughts that came across his brain. The girl must be Minho's old friend. She looked nice.

The two then continued their journey to search for Soondae stall, totally oblivious with a pair of clear brown eyes which following their movements.

There, standing not really far from them a very pissed looking Irene.

"So rude." The girl tsked. She remained with her glare for a little while before sighed and turned away to leave the market.

Well, that rudeness wouldn't last long anyway.

 

 

 

***

 

 

"So do you have any idea where are we going now?"

Jongin turned his head innocently at Sehun before furrowed his eyebrows as in a deep thought.

"I don't have any idea, since someone doesn't want to tell me no matter how many times I ask."

Sehun chuckled at the answer. "State what's in your mind."

Jongin enlarged his view. "...definitely not Jib cafe."

"So?"

"I don't know." Jongin said at the end, rising both of his shoulders.

"You are giving up?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter