Chapter 6 - Caged soul.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel like...

A bird inside of a cage.

Trapped.

I can't fly wherever I want to because I should stay no matter what happened.

I can't do what my heart wants me to.

It's suffocating.

What's my wings are there for, if I can't sway them on the blue sky?

I see how the other birds flaps theirs above the clouds. I watched how they chase each other with loud laughter.

Where's mine?

I've burried it between the iron tiles of my 'home'.

I don't have any right to live a dream.

Because I'm just a caged bird after all.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Jongin sighed as he clicked the post-button on his laptop. He had done another post of his blog. A must to do list before he went to sleep.

Jongin turned his laptop off and headed to the bed. He climbed on top of it and laid his body.

Jongin couldn't sleep, and it's been 2.15 AM already.

"Fly..." Jongin muttered for a while before closed his eyes.

It took like forever before Jongin slowly drifted off to his sleep.

His dreams were abstracts. In that dream, he was sitting in a large beautiful garden. Then he saw some giants made their way to him, forced him to do build a house that made of candy. Jongin agreed and started to move the candies to a super big storage. Then suddenly a rabbit came out from nowhere and grabbed his wrist, dragging him away from the half-built house.

Jongin was confused and scared that the rabbit would kill him because it's bigger than him. But then the rabbit brought him to a beautiful place. The view was breathaking and Jongin gasped in shock.

Then the rabbit turned his head around.

It was a man.

Jongin couldn't recognize his face. Not when the boy suddenly lean forward and kiss him.

Jongin widened his eyes.

The boy's lip felt soft against him. His heart started to beat two times faster and his blood pumping harder, sent a vibrant deep red color to his cheeks. Jongin's fingers rested on the boy's chest, slightly curled and slowly he closed his eyes.

And then...

"JONGIN!"

Jongin gasped as he opened his eyes wide. He immediately straightened his body to realized that he was back inside of his room.

His mom called him!

Jongin turned his head to his right.

07.13!!! THE !!! His first class started on 07.45!

. He'd make sure to never take any morning classes again on the next semester.

Jongin dashed toward the washroom, took a good shower as fast as he could and ran outside to dressed himself. Jongin managed to finish everything in 20 minutes. He grabbed his notes and ran down the stair. Mrs nd Mr Kim were still in the dining table but Taemin's nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Taemin?" Jongin asked as he rushed down to the dining table.

"He's outside already. Probably to catch up the train first. You are so slow, you know."

Jongin frowned a little.

Taemin had never left him even though they were running late. Never. Even though they'd still not talking at each other on the bus, Taemin would still waited for him.

Ah, probably about yesterday.

Jongin sighed as he ran outside of the house.

"Jongin-ah! Eat your breakfast!" Mrs. Kim stood up and shouted after her youngest son.

"No, mom! Thanks!"

Mrs. Kim sighed as she sat down on the dining table.

"How's Woobin-ah?" Mr. Kim asked all of sudden.

Mrs. Kim sighed once again with the mention of her younger brother. "He still has to do a check-up. I wish his deasease wouldn't get worse."

Mr. Kim just nodded and they were back to their breakfast.

 

 

***

 

 

Jongin caught a glimpse of Taemin who was waiting for the bus. He hastily took some steps and stopped beside Taemin.

Taemin glanced at him a little before focusing his attention back to the bus.

The two didn't talk at each other at all and it killed Jongin. Taemin usually would chat a little and kept his smile even though Jongin didn't really respond to his chats. But today?

The bus arrived and Taemin walked into it silently and Jongin followed from behind. The bus riding was also filled with silence.

Not until a certain guy with small eyes popped out.

"Taemin-ah!"

Both Taemin and Jongin turned their head to saw Key was looking at them- or Taemin only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter