Chapter 14 - Threat.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't it too big for you?" Chanyeol asked while pointing at Jongin who was wearing Chanyeol's oversized hem.

"A little." Jongin said while pulling out the long sleeve of the hem. "Do you have any smaller hem?"

"That's the smallest size." Chanyeol said while sitting on his bed. "Look at the length. It reaches down your thighs!"

Jongin glanced at his legs, noticed how Chanyeol's hem stopped in the middle of his thighs. "Well at least I don't looked like wearing a skirt."

Chanyeol chuckled. "What about the jeans?"

"I'm trying."

Chanyeol looked away when Jongin slipped off Chanyeol's pajamas from his body and tried on the big jeans.

"This..." Jongin struggled a little with the large space between his slim waist and Chanyeol's pants before sighed. "Chanyeol-ah, do you have any belt?"

Chanyeol broke in a laugh and searched for his belt inside of the wardrobe.

Jongin's small.

And Chanyeol loves it.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Jongin cancelled his plan to skipped college day. Kyungsoo advised him not to.

Who knows if suddenly there's a big task given or any remedial tests?

Jongin had called his home last night, telling them that he would stay in Chanyeol's house for a day. His mom was complaining at first, but finally gave permission.

Chanyeol had been Jongin's best friend for a long time. Of course Mr. and Mrs. Kim trusted him so much.

"I'll drive you to the college."

"No. You go to your own college."

"But-"

"It's on different way. You'll be late. Okay?"

"20 minutes late could be tolerated."

"I'm not tolerating it." Jongin shook his head firmly. "I'm going with train. Have a nice day, Chanyeollie!"

Chanyeol sighed. He really wanted to personally drive Jongin to his college. Really wanted to. But since Jongin rejected...

"Okay... I'm leaving now..." Chanyeol said while turning his body to approached his car.

Jongin smiled and formed a 'hwaiting' with his right hand.

"How about I walk you to the train station?" Chanyeol asked again.

Jongin sighed and shook his head. "It's just 5 minute away from here. Your college is so far away from here. Go, go."

Chanyeol groaned before entered his car. Jongin chuckled and waved his right hand before turned to left Chanyeol's house.

While walking to the undeground station, Jongin's head replayed the scene that he had yesterday.

Ah, he's still hurting.

Jongin sighed and went inside of the station. He hoped he wouldn't meet Sehun today. He didn't know what to say when the other was standing infront of him. Jongin's tongue would definitely frozen.

Jongin knew he shouldn't had been that childish but he couldn't help it. Sehun kept on testing his patience. Jongin then hopped in the underground train. He picked the nearest seat from the door and plopped his on it.

Jongin sighed and closed his eyes slowly. He didn't sleep well last night. Chanyeol had fallen asleep but he's still wide awake with insomnia that attacked him. He missed Sehun.

It's weird that they had been dating only for few weeks and yet Jongin had get this big attachment to Sehun. When his head was empty like this, the image that flashed through his mind was definitely... Sehun.

Jongin sighed again. Was he too childish to even got angry with what just happened?

Jongin knew that he was just being over-sensitive with Taemin. He didn't hate his twin. Jongin loved Taemin so much, but he just envied the other's life as much. Everything that Jongin couldn't have, Taemin had it easily. It's a little unfair.

Jongin then startled when he had arrived in his station, after long minutes of waiting. Jongin hopped off from the train and crossed the station.

Ah. Smile.

Jongin forced his lips to spread open.

"Cheer up!"

Jongin whispered to himself and spread his legs to continued with his journey to the college. That's right. Life goes on.

Hwaiting, Kim Jongin!

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The day passed by just like that. No tasks given, pretty much for Jongin's disappointment.

"I'll go home first." Kyungsoo said while patted Jongin on the back.

Jongin nodded and waved his right hand.

"Have a good rest, don't hurt your wrist more." Kyungsoo said while throwing a blank gaze at Jongin's left wrist.

"I won't." Jongin smiled again.

"Ok- ah. Jongin. This morning your boyfriend was looking for you." Kyungsoo turned his body back to Jongin. "I was too focused to my book that I forget to tell to you. He must be waiting for you outside now, I told you about our schedule."

Jongin blinked. "No! I don't want to meet him!"

Kyungsoo's mouth gaped open a little. "What?"

"I..." Jongin stuttered out nervously. "I just... I just don't want to meet him right now."

"What? Are you guys fighting?" Kyungsoo asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

Jongin sighed. "Kinda."

"But why?"

"I'll tell you later." Jongin said while glancing outside. "Let's go out now before he come!"

Kyungsoo was still in a deep confusion but didn't fight when Jongin pull his hand away.

Jongin glanced around to make sure that there's no Sehun before ran to the college's gate.

"I still don't get what is happening." Kyungsoo said while crossing his arms.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." Jongin said. "I should go home now before he catch me."

Kyungsoo still didn't want to let go of Jongin but seeing how worried the other boy was, he finally nodded.

"Okay. So what am I going to tell if he ask you?"

"Tell him I'm absent today." Kyungsoo let out a huft before nodded his head.

Jongin then dashed out to left Kyungsoo alone.

"Weird. What's actually happening he-"

"Do Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo was startled when his name suddenly being called. He turned his head to found someone he shouldn't had talked to.

Sehun.

"Where's Jongin?" Sehun asked with worry and exhaustion written clearly on his face.

"He-" Kyungsoo automatically turned to glance at Jongin who was walking down the street. "He's absent..."

Sehun blinked before stepped closer and peeked at the direction Kyungsoo just saw.

"H-he's! He isn't feeling well now so- !"

"It's Jongin." Sehun mumbled as he pushed Kyungsoo away and ran after Jongin.

"Ah, !" Kyungsoo hissed.

Jongin was definitely going to kill him the day after.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Jongin was running away from Sehun. He didn't know what to do or what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter