Chapter 4 - Dream.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh...my God!" Jongin almost shrieked when he entered the cafe which Chanyeol brought him to.

Chanyeol followed from behind, smiled as Jongin waltzed around the beautiful place.

"I-it's so pretty!"

Yes. The cafe was pretty, small and neat. It's not so sophisticated but still nice to be seen. The cafe's called 'Jib', which means, 'home' in Korean. It was built right beside Chanyeol's house, painted blue and white. The decoration was so homey.

"I'll introduce you to the owner." Chanyeol sent a wink and left Jongin walking around the cafe curiously.

Jongin sighed as he let his fingers traced the wooden texture of dining table infront of him. Jongin had always dreamt to have a cafe and bakery. He loves that feeling to be surrounded by breads, cakes and delicious drinks. Jongin then saw some frames of photos hung on the wall. There were some pretty girls and cute-looking boys there, laughing so heart-warmingly at the camera. The background... Oh my God, wasn't that Eiffel tower?

"Jongin-ah~"

Jongin turned his head to saw Chanyeol with a very cute looking girl beside him.

"This is Minah, the friend that I introduced to you." Chanyeol said. "Minah, this is my best friend Jongin."

Minah flashed a very cute smile while offered her hand. "Hi, my name is Minah!"

Jongin groggily took her hand.

"As an introducing, I'll let you guys touring around this cafe and introduce you guys to each of the workers here!" Minah beamed while pulling the two to the cashier. "Eunji-ah, two large taiwanese's pearl milk tea, please!"

The girl behind the cashier, Eunji smiled at them brightly and nodded.

"This cashier is Eunji, she's in her last grade of senior high school. She's the cashier here!" Minah explained.

Eunji smiled again and bowed her head politely.

"Now let's take you to another place." Minah grinned and pulled the two to the managing room and watched the workers from the outside of the room through the glasses door.

Jongin widened his eyes when he saw two totally similiar looking boys were sitting inside.

"They are Youngmin and Kwangmin, the finance manager and human resource manager. They are twins! Hehe! They are so similiar to each other that sometimes I get confused." Minah grinned. "Ah, and that's Chunji. Our accountant. They are so busy right now so I can't introduce you to them. We'll do it next time!"

Jongin blinked and followed from behind as Minah made her way to the other room.

"And... I'll let you see the most favorite thing to see in our cafe!" Minah grinned.

"You'll love it." Chanyeol whispered on Jongin's ear.

Minah then pushed open a door to revealed two pretty girls were busy with their works. "They are Hara and Sohee, our talented patisserie!"

Jongin watched in awe as what he saw was too wonderful.

Cronuts, cheesecake, apple pie, tiramisu and many delicious cakes were prettily decorated on plates.

The pretty girls were busy taking care of flours, eggs, sugars, and another dough.

Chanyeol took a glance at now the amazed Jongin.

That eyes of Jongin, when he see the things that he likes.

Sparkling.

And Chanyeol loves it.

"His dream is to be a famous baker." Chanyeol smiled when the three of them had quitted the pantry.

"Oh, really?" Minah exclaimed. "Wow! That'd be great! I believe you can achieve it!"

Jongin's smile fell immediately.

There's no way.

His dad wouldn't agree.

Jongin's dad had never believe in his son becoming a baker. Baker wouldn't have a high salary. Baker wouldn't get as many profit as the other works could give.

Jongin wanted to scream and shout. He doesn't need money. He doesn't want to be that rich who can even use his money as a pillow to sleep on. He just want live the life he wants, the dreams he has, the happiness he wants. But his dad's as hard as a stone. All he want is his son to be a director in a well-known company. Bright future for Taemin. Jongin obviously has no right to insists in his dreams.

They walked back to the cashier and Jongin couldn't help but envying everyone who's working there. They looked happy and devoted to their wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter