Unbelievable

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae peeked into the house and wandered her eyes around the house. "I'm home!"she shouted and bit her lower lip as she waited for a response. But, there was no response at all. Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulders lightly and went into the house. As she put her shoes on the rack, she thought. "He must had hurt a lot."she giggled and quickly headed toward the living room.

Hyun Ae went toward Kevin's room and opened the door to check whether he's there or not. But, when she opened the door, no one was there. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes and then something hit her head. "He must had went to clinic."she nodded and chuckled. Hyun Ae closed the door and headed toward her room.

After changing into her pyjamas, Hyun Ae lay down on her bed and fall into a deep sleep. Little did she know, Kevin was sneaking into her bedroom quietly. He gritted his teeth when he saw Hyun Ae was sleeping after what she had done to him. He smirked and walked toward her. Kevin climbed onto her bed carefully and took out his phone from his pocket.

"You'll regret for trying to kill me."he smirked and took a photo of her. Kevin stared at his phone's screen and then pressed the send button; sending the picture to her friends. Kevin giggled. Another point for him. He flashed a look toward the sleepy Hyun Ae and somehow- his heart started to beat rapidly. Kevin gulped; knowing that this situation always happen when he saw her.

He let out a sigh and kept his phone back into his pocket. Then, he turned his gaze toward her and smiled. Kevin lay beside her and brushed out her hair from her face. Slowly, he leaned his face closer and pecked on her forehead. "Good night, Hyun Ae."he spoke softly.

 

The next day, Hyun Ae went to her school as usual. But, when she arrived, it's not the usual greetings that she received from her friends. When they bumped to each other, her friends will greet her and then covered their laugh with their hands while whispering to each other. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow; feeling curious yet anxious at the same time.

"Hyun Ae!"she heard someone called her name. Hyun Ae tilted her head and saw Sun Mi was running toward her. "Hyun Ae, you're so cute!"Sun Mi squealed and quickly pinched her cheeks. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow. Why did her friend suddenly told her that she's cute? Isn't she cute since she was born? That's what she thought.

Sun Mi realize that Hyun Ae was puzzled. She heaved a sigh and took out her phone. Then, she pressed something on the phone for a few times before showing the screen toward Hyun Ae. "See? Kevin took the cutest picture of you."she giggled. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she saw her own picture- sleeping. She hates it when someone saw her sleeping. That's why she doesn't fall asleep at the school.

"Who- who took this?"Hyun Ae asked and gulped. Sun Mi urked her eyebrow. "Kevin."she replied with a 'duh' sound. Hyun Ae gritted her teeth. "So, he's still leading with 5 to 4."she thought alone and sighed. "What's wrong?"Sun Mi asked; tilted her head in confusion. Hyun Ae looked up at her and slowly shook her head. "Nothing."she beamed.

----

Hyun Ae walked alone toward her house. Her grip onto her bag tighten as she walked. "Hyun Ae!"she heard someone called her name. Hyun Ae turned her face behind and saw Kibum was approaching her. She tilted her head and stopped; waiting for Kibum. When Kibum stopped in front of her, he sigh in relief.

"Are you going home?"he asked and smiled. Hyun Ae nodded and replied his smile. "I'm going to your house today. Is it okay?"he asked; hoping that he'll receive a positive response from her. Hyun Ae smiled brightly when she heard it. "Sure! You can."she screeched and giggled.

Kibum chuckled. They walked toward the house together.

When they arrived, Hyun Ae twisted the door knob and peeked in. She gave Kibum some space for him to enter. "I'm home!"Hyun Ae screeched as she took off her shoes. "Oh, you're home?"Kevin smiled when he saw her. He then turned his face toward the guest beside her and smiled. "Hyung, you're here?"Kevin asked and urked his eyebrow.

"I hope you won't mind if I drop by."Kibum replied and chuckled as he approached Kevin. "Of course I won't."Kevin stated and hugged his long-time 'brother'. "I'll make the dinner. You guys can spend your time together at the living room"Hyun Ae beamed and chuckled. Kevin took a glance at her and smirked. "Don't put anything dangerous in the foods. We have a guest here."he chuckled.

Hyun Ae turned her face toward Kevin and rolled her eyes annoyedly. "I'm not stupid."she murmured and walked away; heading toward the kitchen. Kibum urked his eyebrow in confusion when he heard them. He turned his face toward Kevin. "What's wrong?"he asked and urked his eyebrow. Kevin turned his gaze at him and chuckled.

"Nothing, hyung. It's just that I almost die a few days ago."Kevin laughed and held his stomach. He then asked Kibum to join him at the living room and watched some interesting programme together. Thirty minutes later, Hyun Ae called them; signaling that the dinner were ready. Kevin and Kibum headed toward the dining table and amazed when they saw delicious meals onto the table.

"Why did you cook a lot of delicious meals today?"he asked, urking his eyebrow. Hyun Ae annoyedly looked at him and sighed. "Because Kibum oppa is here."she stucked out her tongue and quickly sat on her chair. Kevin rolled his eyes. "I'll win the game so you won't have to get along with Kibum hyung!"his heart yelled.

He sat on the chair and started to eat. It was really quiet as none of them spoke. Kibum, who felt awkward with the silent, started to break it. "So, have you prepare for the school trip?"Kibum suddenly asked; caused Hyun Ae to stop eating. She flashed a smile at him and giggled. "I have. What about you?"she asked back.

Kibum nodded and smiled back. Kevin urked his eyebrow. "School trip?"he asked; feeling confused yet isolated when they were talking about something he didn't knew. "Hyun Ae didn't tell you yet?"Kibum asked. Kevin innocently blinked his eyes and shook his head. "No."he replied shortly. Kibum turned his gaze toward Hyun Ae and urked his eyebrow.

Hyun Ae sigh in defeated. "The seniors will having a school trip before our graduation day."she blurted and shove her food into . Kevin gave her an annoyed look and rolled his eyes. "I hope you'll be going for a long time so I didn't have to hear your nag."he mumbled, caused her grip onto her chopsticks tighten.

Kibum heaved a sigh and slightly shook his head in defeated.

After finished having the dinner, Kibum wanted to go back home. Hyun Ae accompanied him toward outside. "Thanks for everything."he beamed and smiled at Hyun Ae. She giggled. "It's okay. You rarely come here anyway."she chuckled and covered . "Oh yeah. Kevin didn't tell you anything, right oppa?"she asked and urked her eyebrow.

Kibum was puzzled. What does she meant by the question? "Tell what?"he asked back. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes innocently and quickly shook her head. "Nothing. It's just that he made me felt sick."she blurted and chuckled. Kibum frowned and heaved a sigh. Both Kevin and Hyun Ae were totally weird nowadays. It seems like they were hiding something from him.

And somehow, he felt like Hyun Ae was getting closer with Kevin. "Hyun Ae-ah,"Kibum started after remain silent for a while. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes and waited more from him. "Did I see wrong or- you're happy- with Kevin now?"Kibum took the courage to ask. Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it.

"Wha-what are you- talking about?"she asked back and gulped. The thing that she just heard was totally ridicilous! How could she be happy with Kevin when she felt like living in hell whenever she's with him? Kibum heaved a sigh and slowly leaned his body closer toward her. He hold her shoulders. "I told you that I love you, right? You'll get hurt if you love him so please, don't do this."he gulped as his grip onto Hyun Ae's shoulders tighten.

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh. Kibum is right. She can't let her love toward Kevin to grow. That's why she planned the game but it seems like the game wasn't helping at all. "Don't worry, oppa. I won't."she beamed and sighed. Kibum slightly nodded and loosen his grip onto her shoulders. "I have to go now."he tried his best to smile but yet, it failed.

He walked away, leaving Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and quickly entered the house. When she walked toward the living room, she saw Kevin was watching the television. "Am I happy with him?"she thought as she stared at Kevin. "No, I'm not happy with him since the first time we met."she shook her head and headed toward her bedroom.

"Where are you going?"Kevin stopped her from the living room. "To my bedroom."she beamed and started to walk again. Kevin stood up and slowly followed her. "You didn't tell him anything, right? Remember our rule. No one is allowed to know about our game."Kevin coed and continued walking after her. "Of course I knew it, silly."she blurted; feeling annoyed at the same time.

"Hey, wait up! I need to talk something!"Kevin rushed toward her and held her hand; caused Hyun Ae to turn her face toward him. Unluckily, he tripped onto something and couldn't balance his body. They fell onto the floor with Kevin on top of her. Hyun Ae winced but then, something caught her eyes. Kevin's face was an inch away from hers.

Both of them gulped. Their heart pounded against each other hardly as they remain in that position. Her breathe skipped as she stared at his face. "I could hear his breathe."she thought as she stared deeply into Kevin's eyes. Kevin jerked a little when he felt their faces were getting closer. His eyes were caught on her lips. He remembered when he tried to kiss her before. Could it be done today?

"Could you- get up?"Hyun Ae's voice startled him. Kevin blinked his eyes innocently and quickly stood up. He extended his hand and help her to get up. Hyun Ae reached his hand and quickly dusted her shirt before looking at Kevin. "So- what do you want- to talk about?"she asked, looking away from him. Kevin remain silent and gulped.

"A-about your school trip."he beamed. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and urked her eyebrow. "My school trip? Why?"she asked back. "How long will you go? And- when?"he asked, looking down onto the floor as his palms rubbed against each other. "Why did you ask?"Hyun Ae asked back. Kevin heaved a sigh and looked up at her.

"Because I might not be at home on 27 November since I'm having a school trip too."Kevin shrugged his shoulders and replied with a 'duh' sound. Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it. "27 November? That's the day I'm having a school trip too."she thought worriedly.

Hyun Ae stared at Kevin for a while and gulped. Why is she having a bad feeling about this?

"Where is your school trip?"