What To Do?

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kevin's POV ]

I peeked to the right and left while sneaking out off my room; quietly and carefully. After making sure she's not there, I tip-toed toward the living room. Thank God she's not here! If she's here, I'm sure I had to hide myself in my room again. My heart started to thump really hard as I strolled through the living room. I grabbed my sneakers from the shoe racks and quickly shove my feet into it.

Slowly, I twisted the door knob and quickly bit my lower lip when suddenly the door was making a creak sound when I was opening it. Damn door! Shut up or else she'll realize that I'm going out. I glanced at my back; checking whether she's here or not. I sigh in relieved when I didn't saw her. Then, I went out from the house and quickly shut the door.

Leaning my back body against the door, I sigh.

Mission complete!

I dusted my cloth and fixed my shirt. I stared at the road before walked through it. It was a nice day today. I pouted when I realized that - I had nothing to do today. What should I do? I can't stay at that house any longer. She will make my heart beat like crazy and seriously, I can't let that happen.

Well, at least this is better rather than letting my heart beats because of her if I stay in that house. I turned my way toward the route which there were many shops were operating right now. It was really crowded and some girls were whispering with each others when they saw me. I wonder what did they said. I flashed a look toward a light brown cafe in front of me.

Have I seen this cafe before? I don't think I've saw this cafe. Is it newly operating? I saw a few teenagers entered the cafe. Well, I guess I should hang out here since I don't really have anything to do. I walked into the cafe and stopped in front of the counter just to saw a girl, wearing a uniform and smiled at me. "May I help you, sir?"she asked after bowed.

I glanced at the display menu at the top and thought for a while. "One Americano, please?"I said and smiled. The girl slightly nodded and went away, preparing an Americano for me. I tapped my fingers on the table counter while waiting for my order. A few moments later, she came again while handing me a medium size cup.

"One Americano for you."she beamed and gently smiled. I took it from her and pay an amount before heading toward an empty seat near the transparent window at the corner of the cafe. As I sat and placed my Americano on the table, I rested my chin on my palm and heaved a sigh.

Things started to get wrong these days. What am I suppose to do if I really can't control my feelings toward her? We stayed under the same roof and I've been with her like 24 hours a day. What should I do to run away from this stupid feelings? And why? Why did I have to fall in love with her and since when?

I pouted and sighed when I thought about it. Why things need to get complicated?!

Wait! I think there's something that I can do to stop my feelings toward her from growing. I guess, I'm really smart anyway.

----

I entered the house and peeked, checking whether she's here. Looks like she's not. Carefully, I placed my sneakers onto the shoe racks and walked toward the living room. "Where have you been?"I heard a voice that really shot my spine. I could feel the blood was rushing through my body. I gulped as I turned my body behind and saw her.

Lee Hyun Ae

The girl whom I'm falling for.

I stood still; didn't even gave her any response. How should I response? My heart is beating like crazy now! "Hey, are you okay?"she asked again and tilted her head. My breathe skipped when I saw the flash in her gentle eyes. Why? Why did she need to be my wife? If she didn't marry me, I'm sure I'll not fall for her.

I saw her frowned for a while and took a step forward; approaching me. What is she going to do? "Are you sick?"she asked as she lifted her hand. I don't know why but when she was about to place her hand onto my forehead, I quickly grabbed her hand and stopped her.

From her face expression, I knew she was shocked. I gritted my teeth and stared at her. My heart; it's beating rapidly now.

Hyun Ae, what should I do?

I saw her blinked her eyes and was taken aback when I did that to her. My grip onto her hand tighten as I clenched my other fist. I have to act mean. I have to act mean! "Don't touch me."I whispered through my clenched teeth. She was taken aback when she heard it.

"Hu-huh?"she frowned. I gulped. That's not what I really meant, Hyun Ae. "Don't even dare to touch me again."I lied and sighed. Slowly, I put down her hand and let go of it. There was a silent for a while. "So-sorry."she beamed and looked down. I stared at her for a while and sighed.

I looked away and quickly walked away; heading toward my bedroom. I slammed the door and leaned my back body against the door. As I sank onto the floor, I clenched my chest and gritted my teeth. It's - hurt. It's hurt so much. Why does it need to be so painful? Why am I loving her so much now?

Hyun Ae, why did I have to fall in love with you?

[ Your POV ]

"Don't touch me."he whispered through clenched teeth. I was taken aback when I heard it. Did he just warned me to not touch him? "Hu-huh?"I frowned, trying to confirm whether I heard him right or not. "Don't even dare to touch me again."he said and slowly put down my hand before letting it go.

There was a silent for a while. My heart ache when I heard him said it. It just hurt so much. I bit my lower lip and looked down onto my feet. "So-sorry."I beamed; trying to hold my tears at the same time. I heard him sighed and walked away, leaving me alone. I clenched my fist tightly.

Why did I fall in love with him when he didn't even love me? Hyun Ae, you're such a fool!

----

"Hyun Ae, are you okay?'Kibum's voice startled me. I turned to look at him and blinked my eyes for a while. Geez, am I zoning out? "I-I'm okay."I said and smiled. I saw him urked his eyebrow and gave me a suspicious look. "Really?"he poked my cheek and giggled. I nodded, trying to make him believe me. Kibum sighed and rested his chin on his palm.

"If you have any problems, just feel free to tell me."he said and smiled gently. Did I failed making him believe me? Slowly, I nodded and looked down onto my lap. How am I suppose to tell him about my problem? Even he couldn't help me. Because - I've been loving Kevin so much now. So much until my heart was about to explode whenever I saw him.

How will he react if I said that I love him now? He will feel disgusted, right? He loves Min Ji and for him, I'm just a girl who destroyed his hope to be with Min Ji. 

Kevin, if only I didn't fall in love with you. I won't be this hurt.