Memories

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kibum's POV ]

Why is she here? And why is she with Kevin? Are they dating? Then what about Hyun Ae? I tilted my head toward her and then quickly focused on the road. She must feeling uncomfortable because of what Min Ji said. I heaved a sigh. "Are you okay, Hyun Ae?"I asked. She turned her face toward me and smiled. "I'm okay."she replied. I remain silent for a while.

"About Min Ji, I hope you won't take her words seriously."I said, hoping she will forgot about what Min Ji had said to her. She tilted her head confusedly and suddenly asked. "O-oppa? Did you know her?" I was stunned for a while when I heard her question. I turned my gaze at her and faked a smile before I nodded. Then, I turned toward the road. "She's my ex-girlfriend."I replied.

Saying those words really made me remind back about what had happened between the two of us before. Aish, maybe I should forgot about it. After a few moments, we arrived at Kevin's house. "Looks like no one was here yet."I said and peeked into the house. "Yeah, looks like he's not back yet."she beamed. I turned my gaze at her and shove my hands into the pocket. "Let me accompany you for a while."I volunteered and smiled at her.

She tilted her head toward me. "Thanks, oppa."she coed and smiled. I was stunned for a while when I saw it. It's somehow made me felt something. Something that's really weird and I'm sure what is it. But, there's no way I could have a feeling for someone's wife, right?

"Oppa?"her voice startled me. I blinked my eyes toward her in confusion. "Don't you want to come in?"she asked and chuckled. I let out a chuckle and headed toward the door before I entered the house. She guided me toward the living room and asked me to take a seat. I saw her walking toward the kitchen. "Where are you going?"I asked and arched my eyebrow. She turned her face toward me and smiled. "I'll make some tea for you."she beamed.

I heaved a sigh and walked toward her. "There's no need to."I said and smiled. She tilted her head in confusion. "But you're my guest."she coed and pouted. I let out a chuckle when I heard it. She look too cute!

Wait? What?! How can I said that?

She walked toward the kitchen and started to make the tea. I followed her and stood beside her while leaning my back body against the cabinet. "You should wait at the living room, oppa."she said and pouted while stirring the mix ingridents. I shook my head and smiled. "I want to watch how you make the tea."I beamed. I saw her slightly smiled and chuckled. Then she nodded and cheerfully stirred the tea.

I stared at her hand, which was stirring the tea. "Ehh, there's a bruise on it."I thought and frowned. Slowly, I took her hand and observed it. "O-oppa?"she urked her eyebrow and awkwardly tried to pull away her hand. "Is it hurt?"I asked and arched my eyebrow. She remain silent for a while and turned her gaze toward her hand. "O-oh, not really."she said and sighed.

"How can you get your hand hurt?"I asked and sighed. "U-uh, someone stepped on it- when I tried to get up from- the road."she replied and looked onto her feet. "You fell too?"I asked with my eyes widened. Darn it! It must've happen when I went away to buy the drinks. If only I didn't left her. She slightly nodded. "Let me treat your hand."I beamed and pulled her toward the living room. After I found the aid box, I treat her wound carefully.

Kibum, why are you so stupid for leaving her alone? She wouldn't get hurt if you're with her. Stupid Kibum. This is all your fault!

----

I plopped my body tiredly onto the bed and sighed. As I placed my hand onto my forehead, I kept reminded back about the past. The past between me and Min Ji.

--Flashback--

"Transferring?"she beamed and arched her eyebrow. I slightly nodded and sighed. "To- to where?"she asked again and gulped. I could see she was about to shed in tears. "Australia."I said and looked away. Her eyes widened when she heard it. "A- Australia? But that's too far!"she yelled and clenched her teeth. "I know. But it's not going to be long. Only two years."I stated, tried to calm her down.

"Do you really think I can stand that two years?"she questioned and frowned. I heaved a sigh and gulped. "Please understand my situation, Min Ji. It's not that I really wanted to go there."I explained and walked closer toward her. "Then why are you going there?"she crossed her arms and looked away. I sigh in defeated. "It's because of my parents."I beamed and looked onto my feet.

"Why are you kept listening to them? Don't you have your own wish?"she questioned and gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry, Kibum. This thing just kept happening and I'm already tired of it. Let's break up."

----

I walked toward the school building and smiled. My new school. Though I didn't really finish my studies at Australia, I'm still happy. At least I got to get back to Korea. How much I miss it. But still, I'm a bit sad when Min Ji and I weren't at the same school. Though we're already broke up, I really wanted to meet her again. I wish I could do that.

I entered the admin room and saw an old man sitting on the chair. "Come in."he said and smiled. I bowed toward him and quickly sat in front of him. "So, are you Kim Kibum?"he asked and flipped the paper onto the table. I nodded and waited more from him. 'You said that you wanted to be extend. Don't you want to graduate, Kim Kibum?"he asked again while rested his chin onto his back hands.

I smiled and replied, "I just missed the school life in Korea. It's okay, I still can graduate soon." The old man nodded and arranged the papers before he stood up. "I'll show you your class. Follow me."he beamed. I quickly stood up and followed him toward my new class. When I entered my new class, everyone started to squeal.

I don't know why. Maybe because they knew I was apart from Xing before. During the recess, I walked toward the school cafe. One of my classmate volunteered to lend me some of his note about this school. He said that I need to know a lot about this school since it's quite different from the other school in Korea. I flipped every page of the notes and realized that what he had said before is true.

This school was a bit complicated. And there's too much rules that we need to know. As I was reading the notes, I knocked onto someone and caused her to fall. I shove the notes onto my pocket and extended my arm toward her. "Are you okay, miss?"I asked and frowned. She looked up and then paused for a while. I guess she must've knew who I am.

"Miss?"I asked again when she didn't even gave any response. She blinked her eyes for a few times and quickly stood up without taking my hands. Guess I'm not needed for it. "Sorry for my mistake."I bowed and smiled. She shook her head and blushed. "I need to go now."I said and smiled again at her. Slowly, I walked away and left her there since my next class will start soon.

 

It had been a few months since I studied in this school. This school really suits me well. I walked along the corridor alone. I flashed a look at the notice board and stopped to read the whole advertisement.

School Drama Club

Romeo And Juliet

Time: 12:00 PM

Venue: School's Council

Date: 27 April 2008

I remain silent for a while. 27 April is today, right? Should I watch it? I thought for a while and decided to watch the drama play. I entered the school council and was shocked when I saw it was already packed. "Are you watching this play?"a girl asked me and smiled. I nodded and awkwardly smiled at her. "I'll show you your seat."she beamed and walked away. I quickly followed her toward a seat near the stage.

A few moments later, the drama started and a girl with an elegant costumes walked onto the stage. Wait a second, isn't she the one whom I knocked before?

--End of Flashback--

I heaved a sigh when I thought about it. That was the first time I saw Hyun Ae and also the first time I get to fall in love again. Wait! Love? Do I- fall in love?

==========================================================================

A/N: I decided to give Kibum some POV. LOL~! I don't know if it turned out well but I guess it quite help in explaining everything if some of you were a little confused on how he and Min Ji knew each other and why he's still in high school though he's already 20 xDD Anyway, comment and subscribe. It's been a long time I didn't use A/N xDD