Jealousy Will Just Lead You To....?

Rules Of Marriage

[ Your POV ]

I placed both of my hands onto Kibum's shoulder and somehow, I felt comfortable. He put his hands around my waist and I giggled. We dance to the music. It wasn't an electronic nor pop one. It was a romantic music, suit the mood now since both of us were staring at each other. Maybe, I might fall in love with Kibum again and forget about Kevin. Since he didn't even love me, this is better. I smiled at Kibum as he brushed out my hair from my face.

As we were dancing, some of the peoples started to hug each other and continued dancing. I think Kibum might noticed it when he quickly pulled me into a hug and did what the others did. At first, I was feeling shy but then, that feeling faded away and was replaced with happy yet comfortable. I hugged him back, buried my face into his shoulder as my eyes wandered around the hall.

But, something caught my eyes. He- was dancing with Min Ji and their position was same as us. I gulped and gritted my teeth. They were hugging with each other and Min Ji was smiling when she was in Kevin's embrace. I don't know why, but that really made my heart ache. Why did he need to dance in front of me?! With Min Ji? That's too much!

I let go of Kibum's shoulder and looked down onto my feet. "What's wrong?"Kibum asked as he searched my face. I shook my head and sighed. Without telling him anything, I walked away, headed toward the table and sat on the chair. "Hyun Ae, are you okay?"Kibum asked again and bent down to my level. From his face expression, I knew he was worried.

Suddenly, the music stopped and the peoples at the hall started to cheer. I flashed a look at Kevin and was shocked when I saw- Min Ji took a peck on his cheek. I could feel my blood started to boil up. I just can't stand looking them together. I stood up and walked toward outside to take some fresh air. "Hyun Ae, what's wrong with you?!"Kibum beamed as he pulled my hands.

I was stunned for a while. I heaved a sigh and faked a smile toward him. "I'm fine. I'm just going to take some fresh air."I replied. He slowly loosen his grip onto my hand and sighed. "You really made me feel worried."he pouted. "Sorry, oppa."I chuckled and covered my mouth. Damn it! I can't make him felt worried anymore. We sat on a bench outside the hotel. I took a deep breathe and exhaled slowly.

"Are you feeling comfortable now?"Kibum suddenly asked. I tilted my head toward him and smiled as I nodded. "You should have fun with the others oppa. I can stay here alone."I said and smiled at him. Kibum slightly shook his head. "It's okay. I won't let you here outside."he beamed and shrugged his shoulders. I was taken aback when I heard it. Why did he need to be so kind? I smiled at his response.

"Thanks, oppa."I lifted my shoulders and smiled at him. "As long as it for Hyun Ae, I would do anything and I'll never let you alone."he brushed out my hair off my face. I giggled at him. "You're the best, oppa!"I showed him a thumb up. Well, as long as Kibum is here, I won't get hurt by that stupid Kevin either.

[ Kevin's POV ]

Min Ji pecked onto my cheek when the music ended. I gulped when she did that. What if Hyun Ae saw it? She might be angry. I heaved a sigh when Min Ji pulled me toward a table where our friends were sitting. I sat beside her as she forced me to sit. My eyes started to search for Hyun Ae. Where is she? I didn't saw her anywhere. Where could she be?

I stood up and walked away, leaving Min Ji dumbfounded. "Kevin?!"she shouted but I ignored her. I need to find Hyun Ae. I walked outside of the hotel and suddenly saw her- with Kibum? What are they doing there alone? Outiside of the hotel. Are they having an affair? I stared at Hyun Ae when she smiled. Did she- ever smile like that- when she's with me?

Why did she smile like that when she's with Kibum? I heaved a sigh and leaned my body onto the wall, staring at them silently. But then, my blood started to boil up when- Kibum brush off her hair from her face. Why did he do that? Hyun Ae is my wife!

He is not allowed to touch her! 

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae and Sun Mi entered their room together after the dance night. Hyun Ae plopped her body tiredly onto the bed, so do Sun Mi. "I'm tired!"Sun Mi whined as she stretched her arms upward. Hyun Ae tilted her head toward her and shrugged her shoulders. "It's because you were dancing for the whole night."Hyun Ae teased and chuckled. Sun Mi pouted when she heard it.

"Yah! You didn't even dance instead you went out with Kibum."Sun Mi leaned her body closer toward Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow and smirked. "You're already married but you're still with him?"Sun Mi urked her eyebrow as she poked Hyun Ae's cheek.

Hyun Ae rolled her eyes and sighed. "Stop it, Sun Mi-ah. I'm not in the mood to hear it."Hyun Ae annoyedly scratched her cheek. Sun Mi shrugged her shoulders and gave her some space. Suddenly, Hyun Ae's phone echoed. Hyun Ae searched for her phone in her bag and when she found it, she stared at the phone's screen. "A message from him?"she thought when she saw a message from Kevin.

Hyun Ae pressed the button and read the short text message.

"Meet me at the hotel lobby now."

Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow when she read it. What did he want? Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and get off from the bed. "I'm going out."she beamed as she shove her feet into her sandals. "Where?"Sun Mi asked but her question was unanswered when Hyun Ae quickly shut the door. "What's wrong with her?"Sun Mi thought. She then shrugged her shoulders and closed the side table lamp before went into a deep sleep.


Hyun Ae walked toward the lobby as her eyes wandered; searching for Kevin. "Where is he? Is he playing with me?"Hyun Ae pouted, almost gave up to search for him. But then, she saw him. Leaning his back body against the wall as his slim hands were kept into his pockets. Hyun Ae rolled her eyes when she saw him. She walked toward Kevin and stopped in front of him.

"What do you want?"Hyun Ae asked, crossing her arms under her chest. Kevin pulled away his body from the wall and walked closer toward her. Slowly, he lifted his hand and grabbed Hyun Ae's hand; caused her to startle. "What are you doing with Kibum hyung?"he blurted, eyes full of anger. Hyun Ae was taken aback. "Hu-huh?"she asked back as if didn't even understand what he was talking about.

"I saw you with him outside the hotel when the others were having fun at the hall. What are you doing with him?!"Kevin's voice started to volume up. His grip onto Hyun Ae's hand tighten. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and looked away. "It's none of your business."she muttered. Kevin gritted his teeth. "Of course it is! I am your husband!"he yelled in frustration.

Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward him as she gritted her teeth. "Then what about you? What are you doing with Min Ji unnie?"she hissed back. Kevin was taken aback as he gulped. How should he answer her question. "You don't have to know about that."he muttered and quickly looked away. "So, you don't have to know about me and Kibum either!"Hyun Ae yelled, pulling away her hand from Kevin's grip roughly and walked away.

"I hate him!"she thought as she headed toward her room.

----

The next day, Hyun Ae and the other seniors were gathering in front of the hotel, waiting for their teachers. They started to talk about last night and how fun it was. Hyun Ae was sitting on a bench with Sun Mi. "Finally! The activity I've been waiting for!"Sun Mi squealed as she giggled. Hyun Ae chuckled at her friend. She then turned her face toward somewhere and saw- Kevin was with Min Ji.

He was helping Min Ji putting on her snow cap. Hyun Ae saw how happy Min Ji was for having a kind side of Kevin with her. She heaved a sigh when she thought about last night. A bad, bad night for her. "Are you okay?"Sun Mi asked; caused her to snap from her own thought. "I'm fine."she faked a smiled.

"Remember students! Get back here before 4 PM!"one of the teachers commanded. The students started to squeal with joy when the teachers had let them to ski. "Is it okay if I leave you here?"Sun Mi urked her eyebrow worriedly. Hyun Ae nodded and smiled. "It's okay. Just have some fun. Besides, your boyfriend is waiting."Hyun Ae chuckled as she motioned toward a guy with a blonde hair, waiting for Sun Mi. "Okay then. I'll go now. If you need anything, just call me."Sun Mi beamed and quickly waved as she headed toward her boyfriend.

A smile appeared on Hyun Ae's lips as she waved back. She heaved a sigh when Sun Mi's figure slowly disappeared from her sight. She pouted; watching as the others were having fun skiing on the snow. "Where's Sun Mi?"a voice suddenly made her turned her face. Hyun Ae looked up and saw Kibum with a blue and white jacket. He was holding a snowboard.

"She had went skiing with her boyfriend."Hyun Ae smiled. Kibum sat beside her and sighed; caused a vapour to form. "Why aren't you skiing?"he asked again and urked his eyebrow. Hyun Ae bit her lower lip and looked down. Should she tell him? What if he laugh if he knew about it? "Ac-actually, I- don't know how to- ski."she hesitatedly answered. Kibum blinked his eyes but then chuckled when he heard it.

"Yah! Don't laugh!"Hyun Ae whined and pouted. Kibum covered his mouth and cleared his throat. "Sorry."he apologized and tried his best to hold his laughter. "So, what do you want to do now?"Kibum asked. Hyun Ae slightly shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe I just have to walk around."she coed and smiled. "Really? Okay then. I'll accompany you."Kibum beamed.

Hyun Ae quickly shook her head and pouted. "No, you can't! You've spend your time with me last night and today you should enjoy yourself."Hyun Ae protested. "Bu-but,"Kibum was cut-off when Hyun Ae quickly pushed him; caused him to walk forward. "Have fun, oppa!"she squealed and waved at him. Kibum sigh in defeated and shook his head. "Don't go too far and be careful, okay?"he shouted. Hyun Ae nodded and showed him an 'okay' sign.

Kibum lowered down his goggle to his eye level and started to snowboarding, slowly disappeared from Hyun Ae's sight. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and stood up. "Guess I need to enjoy myself too."she thought and quickly walked toward a large lawn. The snow was really thick; caused Hyun Ae to easily get tired when she walk through it. She headed toward a hill where there isn't many peoples there.

Hyun Ae adored on how pretty the view was from the hill. She stayed there for an hour until- she didn't realize she was the only one there. Hyun Ae snapped out from her thought when she saw no one else was there except her. She pouted and sighed. Heading back through the slope, she started to paint. The snow was too thick and she's getting tired. Snows started to fall once again; endlessly and the weather is getting cold. "I better reach the hotel quick or else the teachers will get mad."she annoyedly thought.

Hyun Ae slid down through the slope and suddenly, her foot knocked onto something hard; caused her to wince and groaned in pain. "Oww,"she pouted, reaching her hand to her ankle and held it tightly to resist the pain. Hyun Ae's eyes wandered, trying to search whether there's someone might be here. She heaved a sigh when her hope was ruined as there was nobody else but her.

She saw a medium sized tree and quickly crawled toward it. She bit her lower lip when she felt like a thousand of needles injected on her ankle every time she moved. Hardly, she arrived under the tree and rested her body onto the stem. "I better call Sun Mi."she thought and patted her body, searching for her phone. But then, something hit her head and she gulped.

"Shoot! I didn't bring my phone!"

----

Kevin walked through the students who were gathering at the hall. He need to find her but, where is she? He bumped to some of the students but didn't even apologized at them. He didn't has time for that. He need to find Hyun Ae!

"Kevin, are you okay?"Min Ji asked as she held Kevin's arm. Kevin didn't turned his face toward her instead his eyes were still wandering around the hall. "Kevin!"Min Ji shouted and shook Kevin's arm. "Sorry, noona. I need to find Hyun Ae."he beamed and tried to walk away but Min Ji's grab tighten; caused him to stop.

"Stop looking for her. Why did you worried about her so much?"Min Ji annoyedly asked. Kevin turned his face toward her and sighed. "She's my wife."Kevin replied. He hold Min Ji's hand and loosen her grip onto his hand.

"I need to find her."he softly spoke and walked away, leaving Min Ji alone. At that time, Min Ji could felt her heart ache. For the first time, she loose. "I guess you didn't really love me anymore, Kevin."


Kevin walked toward the front door and saw Sun Mi with her other friends. Hyun Ae was not there. He approached her and held her shoulder. "Where's Hyun Ae?"he asked and breathe heavily due to the crowded place. Sun Mi dissapointedly shook her head."I don't know. The teachers were searching for her."Sun Mi replied and tried her best to hold her tears.

Kevin gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. He sprint outside, went through the snowdrops. "He-hey!"Sun Mi shouted but was ignored. He walked up the hill and called Hyun Ae's name a few times, hoping that she will heard him. But it was useless when he didn't even saw her.

Kevin bent down, holding his knees as he started to get tired after went through the thick snow. The weather is getting colder; caused him to shiver a bit. "Where are you?"Kevin gritted his teeth. Then, he saw something under a tree.

Hugging her body tightly as she was shivering. The sounds of her teeth battling was heard. Kevin's eyes widened when he saw her. He ran toward poor Hyun Ae and quickly bent down to her level. "Are you okay? What happened?"he asked worriedly when he hugged her shoulders. "I-I sprained m-my an-ankle."she spoke softly, not enough energy after fighting herself with the coldness.

Kevin gulped. He put his hand under her shoulder and the other hand under knee, lifting her bridal style. "Let's find some place for you to rest."he beamed and quickly stood up, heading toward nowhere. Kevin's eye wandered, searching for a place for both of them.

Then, he saw a small hut which looked like hasn't been used for such a long time. Kevin walked faster, hoping to reach there soon. When they arrived, Kevin put her onto the floor. He opened her jacket and put in it at the side. Then, he opened his jacket and quickly covered Hyun Ae's shivering body. Kevin stood up, looking for thing that could make her felt warmer.

He saw a brown blanket on the top of the rack and quickly took it. Kevin walked back toward Hyun Ae and covered her body with the blanket. "Wha-what about you?"Hyun Ae asked, feeling worried that Kevin might catch a cold. "I'm fine."he muttered and sat beside her. He hugged his knee, trying to resist the cold.

Hyun Ae realized it and she quickly spread the blanket wider, placing the other side of blanket on his left shoulder. "You can't catch- a cold."she said and sighed. Kevin heaved a sigh and nodded. They remain silent for a while when suddenly Kevin broke it.

"Are you okay now?"he asked, searching her face at the same time. Hyun Ae slightly nodded. Her body was warmer thanks to Kevin's quick rescue. "You made me feel worried. Why don't you come to me if you didn't know how to ski?"Kevin asked again, tilted his head as he smiled gently ather. Hyun Ae bit her lower lip and sighed.

"B-because you're with Mi-Min Ji unnie."she beamed and looked down onto her feet. Kevin heaved a sigh and looked in front. "So, is that why you were mad at me yesterday? Is it because of Min Ji?"Kevin asked again as he rested his head onto the wooden wall. Hyun Ae's face turned red as soon as she heard it. She can't admit that she's jealous!

"N-no! I-I'm not."she stuttered and gulped. Kevin slightly chuckled and sighed as he looked at her. "Hey, can I- ask you something?"he started again. Hyun Ae looked up at him and waited. "Do you love- K-Kibum hyung?"he asked and gulped. Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it. "Wha-why did you- asked?"she asked back and frowned.

Kevin shook his head and smiled. "Nothing."he beamed and slightly shrugged his shoulders. Then, their conversation ended for a while. Kevin stared at the snowdrops through the window and sighed. He then turned back to look at Hyun Ae and gulped when he saw Hyun Ae was zoning out.

"Hey,"he started again. Hyun Ae looked up at him and frowned. "I have a- request."he continued. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion. "Can you- call me by- my name?"Kevin asked and urked his eyebrows. Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it. Did Kevin just asked her to call his name?

"Since we're married, I've never heard you call me by my name. You should call me oppa too. I'm older than you, you know?"Kevin giggled and smiled. Hyun Ae gulped, turning her gaze down onto her feet. "O-okay."she sighed and bit her lower lip. "So call me oppa now."Kevin excitedly requested and smiled.

Hyun Ae was feeling hesitated. Her, call Kevin oppa? How can she do that? It's even hard for her to call his name. Hyun Ae took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled. Slowly, she parted her lips. "O-op-oppa."she could felt her heart beat faster once she finished that word. Hyun Ae tried her best to hide her red face from Kevin. Kevin giggled when he heard it. "Thanks! I'm feeling happy now."he beamed and smiled.

He stared at the shy Hyun Ae and chuckled inside. Kevin heaved a sigh. Why does it so hard for him to forget about his love toward her? Why he can't erase her from his mind? And- why did he love her so much?

Kevin slowly lifted his hand, reached her face and caress her cheek. Hyun Ae looked up at him and frowned. Kevin gulped as he brought his face closer toward her, closing his eyes slowly and leaned his lips closer to her lips. Then, their lips touched, for the first time.

Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she realize that- she and Kevin kissed for the first time. It was yet sweet and warm for her. She slowly closed her eyes, didn't even thought of broking the kiss. Kevin slowly pulled away and stared deeply into her eyes. Their gaze was locked.

He knew how much he wanted her. He knew how much he had loved her. He knew how much he had been crazy for and how hard for him to forget about her. He doesn't want to forget about her. He wanted to be with her, sharing their love with each other and remain as husband and wife. She's the only girl in his heart now and no one can took her away from him.

Kevin leaned back his face closer, hoping that they'll share the kiss again. Their lips touched once again, sharing the passionate kiss together as their heart burned, melting the coldness that was stick onto their body. Kevin tilted his head to the side, giving Hyun Ae a space so she could replied his kiss. He deepened the kiss, letting all his desires out today.

As their kiss deepened, Kevin unconciously pushed Hyun Ae onto the floor with him on top of her. His hand was caressing her cheek gently as Hyun Ae held his shoulders, replying back his kisses. Kevin eagerly battled his tongue with hers, exploring each side of and tasting on how sweet her lips was.

It was yet a really, really passionate kiss for the married couple. Their hearts pounded against each other, enjoying the hot kisses that beat the cold weather. Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulders lightly when she felt Kevin's sweet tongue battling with hers. Flowers bloomed in her stomach, feeling happy thinking that she just couldn't resist him.

"I love you, Kevin."