Kevin's Love

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin walked through his school corridors, searching for her. But sadly, he couldn't find her anywhere. The restroom, the office nor the hall which had been her favorite place. Kevin sigh in defeated and almost gave up. "Kevin! Congratulations!"some of the voices came from his back startled him. Kevin turned around and saw his schoolmates.

"We wish you a happy life with your wife."one of the boys continued and patted his shoulder. Kevin flashed a fake smile though he thought he didn't need to. Hearing them said to him to have a happy life with a girl that he hate is similar to humiliate him. "What's wrong?"the other boy asked and urked his eyebrow.

Kevin shook his head. "Did you see Min Ji noona?"Kevin asked back. "Oh, I saw her went toward the library a few minutes ago."the boy with a black and short hair quickly replied. "Really? Thanks!"Kevin screeched and quickly walked away, leaving the boys behind. "What's wrong with him?"one of the boys asked. The others shrugged their shoulders in reply.

Meanwhile, Kevin was heading toward the library. He wanted to meet her, his first love. When he was about to turn left, he bumped onto someone. She was a girl who had a big and rond eyes with some of her hair painted brown. She smiled when she saw Kevin. "Hello, Kevin."she waved slightly. "Hi-hi noona."Kevin stuttered.

His heart was beating really fast and it can't stop. He stared at his first love's face carefully. Her red and cherry lips with a pair of puffy cheeks which had been his point of interest. "What are you doing here?"her question startled him. Kevin blinked his eyes a few times before he could response.

"Oh, I-I'm looking for you."he replied and rubbed his back head shyly. "Looking for me? Is there any important thing?"Min Ji asked again and tilted her head to the right while searching for Kevin's shy face. "I-I want to take a walk with-you."Kevin quickly replied and smiled. "Really? Okay then."Min Ji giggled and took his hand, brought their way toward the school's garden.

The air was fresh as the two 'couple' walked along the route in the garden. Both of them remain silent until, "Is she pretty?"Min Ji broke it. Kevin stopped walking and turned his head toward the older girl. He raised an eyebrow and was puzzled with her question. "She must be really pretty, right? That's why you marry her."Min Ji continued and chuckled at her own question.

Kevin sighed and shook his head. "I think you've been misunderstood, noona."he replied and turned his face onto his feet. "I didn't marry her because I love her. It was my father's demand. He was the one who wanted us to get married."he stated and sighed. Min Ji tilted her head, doesn't understand what Kevin had said.

"What do you mean? You didn't have someone that you love yet?"she asked and urked her eyebrow. Kevin's face started to turn red when he heard it. In his mind, he kept thinking about the girl who was in front of her. "The-there is someone."he muttered and gulped. "Who?"Min Ji asked again.

Kevin remain silent and tried to calm down. He took a deep breathe and looked up, facing his first love. "It-it's you."he replied and clenched a fist. He just can't believe that he had now confessed his love. After he get married.

"Me-me?"Min Ji startled and pointed her index finger toward her shock face. Kevin slightly nodded and turned back his face down, staring at his jelly-like feet. A few moments later, he heard a chuckled. Kevin turned to look up and saw Min Ji was trying to hold her laughter. "Wha-why did you laugh?"Kevin asked and urked his eyebrow.

"Nothing. It's just- I'm happy to hear it."she coed and cupped , trying to prevent more chuckle from . Kevin stood still, didn't know how he should response. 'You know, Kevin? I like you too. I meant- I love you too."Min Ji continued after controlling her laugh. Kevin's eyes widened in disbelief. "Is- is this true?"he thought and gulped.

"So, does that mean- we- love each- other?'Kevin's voice was wavering. His heart started to pound really hard. Min Ji smiled and nodded as she chuckled when she saw Kevin's reaction. 'Noo-noona."

-----

[ Your POV ]

"That's all for today. See you guys tomorrow."I beamed as I shuffled the papers onto the table. The members of Drama Club started to leave their seat and went out from the room. Sun Mi approached me when I was checking the papers in my hand for the third time. "Hyun Ae-"Sun Mi was cut off when one of the juniors interrupted.

"Bye, bride monster."he scoffed and chuckled. I glared at him and wanted to chase him but I was too tired and decided to let him go. I heaved a sigh and rubbed my neck while tilting my head to right and left. "I'm tired."I mumbled. "Why? Did you do something with Kevin last night?"Sun Mi teased and poked my waist.

"Ugh, Sun Mi. Not you too."I whined and pouted. I'm so not over that guy! Sun Mi let out a chuckled and patted my shoulder. "Sun Mi, let's go."I squealed happily and took her arm. "Huh? To where?"she asked and was puzzled. I turned my gaze toward her and gave an innocent look. "As usual."I stated and smiled.

I could saw a shock expressions graven on Sun Mi's face. What's with that face?

"You're already married but you still want to chase him?"Sun Mi tilted her head in disbelief. I heaved a sigh. "What else could I do? I don't want to marry Kevin. I love Kibum oppa."I muttered and pouted. I heard Sun Mi sighed. Guess my acts worked!

"Okay, but only for 30 minutes."she coed and smiled. I quickly hugged her tightly didn't even let her to breathe. "Thanks, Sun Mi! You're the best!"I screeched and smiled at her. "Em, yeah. You're welcome but please let me go first."Sun Mi said between the hug. From her voice, I knew she couldn't breathe properly.

"Oops! I'm sorry.'I giggled and clasp my palms against each other and apologize. "It's okay. Let's go.'she said after get to breathe properly. We walked toward the tennis arena and saw Kibum was practicing. Sun Mi and I waited outside the arena. I watched Kibum with lots of interest. Oh God! Why didn't I marry him? He's too hot!

Without me know, they've done practicing. I saw Kibum walked out off the arena while tighten his grip onto his bag. "Oh, hi girls!"Kibum screeched and quickly waved at me and Sun Mi. We walked toward him and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."we replied in unison. "It's good to see you two."he said and smiled. Oh, I felt my heart was pounding really hard right now!

"Good to see you too, oppa!"we replied again.

"So, Hyun Ae. How's your life with Kevin?"he asked and waited excitedly. "She said living with Kevin is bo-"Sun Mi tried to reply but I quickly covered my hand onto . "It's fun! He treat me nicely."I replied and smiled awkwardly at him. "Really? Good to hear that."he said and smiled.

"Actually, Kevin was being too emotional nowadays. So I thought he must had treat you badly."he continued and sighed. He is treating me badly! "Oh, I have to go now. See you girls again next time."he ran off and waved toward us. Kibum is such a kind and gentleman I've ever met. Why didn't he marry me?

"Yah! Why did you lie to him?"Sun Mi yelled and elbowed me. I gave her an annoyed look and then smiled. "I don't want him to know what I'm going through. I have to act that I'm happy with Kevin so he wouldn't worry about me."I stated and sighed happily. "How would you know he care about you, huh?"Sun Mi asked and flickered my forehead.

"Oww."I whined and pouted. "Don't you hear what he said before? He said that he worried Kevin might treat me badly. That's explain all, right?"I narrowed my eyes and smirked at her. Sun Mi rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. 

"Let's go now. I'm hungry."she pouted and gently rubbed her stomach. I nodded and walked with her toward the stall near our school.