Happy New Year

Rules Of Marriage

[ Your POV ]

I crossed my arms while waited for Kibum and Sun Mi. Why didn't they arrived yet? We're going to be late for the fireworks. I waited again for a few minutes and then heard someone called my name. I tilted my head toward the side and saw Kibum was running toward me. He stopped in front of me while trying to catch his breathe. "I'm sorry. I'm late."he beamed. I shook my head and smiled at him. "It's okay"I said. There's no way I can get mad at him.

"Where's Sun Mi?"he asked and looked around us. I shook my head and pouted. "She's still not here."I coed. Kibum tilted his head toward me. "Why don't you call her?"he suggested. Oh yeah, why didn't I thought about it? I nodded and took out my phone from the pocket. Before I could dialled her number, someone's called. Sun Mi?

"Great timing."I said and pressed the green button on the phone. "Yah, Sun Mi-ah. Where are you?"I asked as soon as I pick up the call. I could hear a slight cough through the phone. What's wrong? "I'm sorry, Hyun Ae-ah. I couldn't come and join you. I'm having a cold."she beamed and cought once again. "Ehh, really?"I asked and urked an eyebrow.

"How can you get sick?"I'm started to get worried. "I think I ate too much ice-cream last night."she coed. Her voice barely escaped from . She must have a high fever. "Yah! Why did you ate cold food during this wheather?!"my voice started to volume up. How can she be so careless? She should know how to take care of herself.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."she replied and sighed. I heaved a sigh and remain silent for a while. "Have you met doctor?"I asked again. "Yeah,"she replied shortly and cough. "Okay then. Take care and get well soon, okay?"I said and pouted worriedly. "Okay, bye."she beamed and hung up. I heaved a sigh when the call ended and stared at the phone's screen.

"So, how is it?"Kibum's voice startled me. I turned my gaze at him and shook my head disappointedly. "Sun Mi couldn't come. She's having a fever."I said and pouted. Kibum remain silent and sighed. "It's okay. I'm sure she'll get well soon."he patted my shoulder and smiled. I replied his smile and nodded. "We should go now or else we'll be late."Kibum said and checked his watch. I nodded and started to walk with him toward our destination.

After a few minutes walking, we arrived there. And what shocked me the most, the place was really crowded! All you could see was a bunch of peoples gathering while taking some pictures. Kibum and I walked toward the highest place there. "There's so many peoples here."I whined as I tried to avoid from colliding with the others there.

Kibum looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, of course. This is the best place to watch fireworks."he stated. He then took my hand and helped me from knocking with the others. Oh wow! He's really caring!

When we reached the highest place there, a few peoples were already gathered and getting ready with their cameras. "There's twenty minutes more left. Do you want something to drink?"Kibum asked as he checked his watch. I turned to look at him and urked my eyebrow. "But it'll start soon. You can't miss it."I said. Kibum let out a chuckle and patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'll be back soon."he beamed and started to ran off.

----

"What took him so long?"I thought while checked my watch for the third time. It've been ten minutes now and he still hasn't arrived yet. He'll miss the fireworks if he didn't arrive soon. I peeked to the right and left, hoping he would show up. But it's useless since the only thing I could saw were peoples whom I didn't even know. I heaved a sigh and gulped. Kibum oppa, where are you?

Suddenly, peopled started to rush and gathered impatiently at the place. They pushed each other and went toward their spot. And unluckily, I was being pushed by someone and was about to fall when someone grabbed my arm. Thank God I didn't fell. "Are you okay?"I heard a voice. Why did it so familiar?

I looked up and was about to reply but my voice suddenly couldn't escaped when I saw him.

Kevin Woo

What is he doing here? "Ehh, Hyun Ae? What are you doing here?"he asked and tilted his head. I remain silent and stared at him for a while. "I-I should be the one- to ask you too."I beamed and urked my eyebrow.

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin and Hyun Ae remain silent. Any single word couldn't escaped from their mouths.  Their eyes met with each other; for the first time. Hyun Ae looked away when she realize her heart was beating rapidly. "What's wrong with me?"she thought and gulped. Kevin's grip on her arm slowly loosen as he straight up his body and looked at her.

"Are you alone?"he asked while dusted his long sleeves. "Ac- actually, I'm with-"Hyun Ae was cut off when someone pushed her. She winced as she fell on the ground. "Darn it!"she cursed inside and gritted her teeth. Hyun Ae put her hands onto the pavement road to support her body and get up but unlucky her when someone stepped onto her hand.

"Oww,"she winced and bit her lower lip in order to resist the pain she received. "Hey, are you okay?"Kevin asked and bent down to her level. He stared at her and took her hand. "Is your hand alright?"he asked again and rubbed her hand gently. "It feels so warm."she thought and blushed.

"I- I'm okay. It doesn't hurt anyway."she beamed and looked away, hoping Kevin wouldn't saw her red face. Kevin stared at her and urked his eyebrow. "Are you sure?"he asked again. Hyun Ae gulped and slowly turned her face at him before she flashed a smile. "I'm fine. Believe me."she replied. Kevin froze.

The moment he saw her smile, somehow it made his heart melt. "This feeling again."he thought and gulped. Kevin blinked his eyes and tried to look away. "Le-let me help you get up."he coed and stood up while helping her. And once the couple stood up while facing each other,

FRITTTTT!!!!! BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

They turned their face toward the loud sound. The fireworks started. The colors of the fireworks started to fill the dark sky every seconds along with the loud sound. Peoples started to squeal when they saw how beautiful the night was. "It's beautiful!"Hyun Ae screeched and clasped her palms against each other as she stared amazedly at the fireworks. Kevin turned his face toward her and gulped when he saw her smile.

The smile that had made his heart melt. "What's wrong with me?"he thought and confusedly looked down onto his feet. "Hey, it's beautiful, right?"Hyun Ae's question startled him. Kevin looked at her and then quickly changed his gaze toward the fireworks. His lips slowly curled up once he stared at the view. "It's pretty."he beamed. Hyun Ae's face turned red as soon as she saw his smile. "Oh no! I'm going nuts."she thought and slapped her face gently.

"Omo! I forgot about Kibum oppa."she thought once again and took out her phone from her pocket. She dialled Kibum's number and waited for a few seconds until someone pick up. "Oppa? Where are you? The fireworks had already started."she said in a loud voice, willing Kibum could hear her clearly. "I know. I'm almost there. It's really crowded here."he replied through the phone. Hyun Ae nodded. "Quick."she beamed and then they called off.

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and looked around to search for Kevin. "Ehh, where did he go?"she asked to no one as she rose her eyebrow. Hyun Ae turned her head toward the tree which was not far away from them and saw Kevin- with a girl whom she didn't knew. Hyun Ae stared at them confusedly. They were talking happily as if they were a couple. "Who is she?"she thought and frowned.

"HyunAe,"Kibum's voice startled her. She turned her face toward him and looked at Kibum who was really exhausted. 'Omo, are you okay oppa?"she asked when Kibum bent down in front of her. He nodded while trying to catch his breathe. Hyun Ae was about to reply him when she felt someone was watching them. "Hyung, what are you doing here?"she heard Kevin's voice.

Kibum and Hyun Ae turned their face toward Kevin, who was staring at them weirdly. "Ke-Kevin?"Kibum beamed and tilted his head. Then, he turned his gaze toward the girl beside him. She hook her hand into Kevin's arm and giggled. "It's been a long time, Kibum."Min Ji coed and smiled.