Plan

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kevin's POV ]

I sat onto the floor as I wiped the sweats from my face. It's really tiring after the whole day practicing. I felt someone patted my shoulder so I looked up and saw Soo Hyun was smiling. I smiled back at him. He sat beside me and drank a bottle of mineral water. Guess he must be really tired too. When he done drinking, he stared at me for a while.

"What's wrong with you, Kevin? You've been really quiet nowadays."he beamed as he put the empty bottle on the floor. He then turned his face toward me and waited for a response. I frowned. Am I really being quiet nowadays? How come I didn't realize it? "I'm okay, hyung. Don't worry."I replied and sighed.

There was a silent for a while. I don't know why. Maybe both of us just didn't have anything to talk about. After a lapse of ten minutes, Soo Hyun broke the silent. "Have you got anything for her?"he suddenly asked. I stared at him in confusion. What did he meant by that? "Huh?"was the only word that escaped from my mouth. Soo Hyun blinked his eyes weirdly. He might not know what did I meant by that 'Huh?' too, right?

"Is that an answer?"he asked back; urking his eyebrow. "I'll consider it as an answer- and a question."I replied. I saw his face fell when I said that. What's wrong actually? Did I forgot something? "Don't tell me you forgot about it."he frustratedly coed. But then he looked at me and blinked his eyes. "Or- you didn't even- know about it."he gave me a suspicious look.

Now, I'm really annoyed. What is it that I forgot or didn't even know about it? What does he meant actually?! "Hyung, can't you just tell me what is it?"I asked back and frowned. He drew a long breathe and cleared his throat. "Next week,"he started again. "Hyun Ae's birthday is next week."he continued.

I was taken aback when I heard it. Her birthday? How come I didn't know? I blinked my eyes and gulped. "You didn't know, right?"Soo Hyun asked back and urked his eyebrow. I slightly nodded and looked down. Soo Hyun smacked his forehead in disbelief. "I've thought so. We all thought that you must've know her birthday since you two are married. How come you didn't know, huh?"he started to nag.

He's right. How come I didn't know though I'm her husband? While everyone knew about it. She didn't even tell me that her birthday is coming. Why?

"You should get something for her, Kevin. She might get sulk if you didn't get anything for her. The other members had got some for her birthday."Soo Hyun murmured. I looked at him and sighed. But then, something hit my head. "How did you guys know about her birthday?"I asked him.

Soo Hyun blinked his eyes innocently and smiled. "Kibum told us about it. Sun Mi was planning to get something for her during her birthday and asked Kibum about it. But then, Kibum told us to join them. Get a present for her during her birthday."he calmly replied. "We thought that you already knew so we didn't tell you anything. But looks like we were wrong."he continued as he shrugged his shoulders.

I looked down onto my feet and pouted. Everyone knew about it except me. What kind of husband am I? Didn't even knew about his wife's birthday and tried really hard to avoid from her. How nice.

Should I get something for her?

----

I entered the house and approached the living room. Something smells delicious. Is she here? I headed toward the kitchen and saw her; preparing some foods. She looked elegant with the bisque apron though there's some sauce spilled on it. Her hair was tied neatly and her long sleeves shirt was pulled until her elbow level. The steam that came out from the wok really made her looked like a great wife for a husband.

Why am realizing about this now? It had been about 10 months since we live together and I just have realize about how precious she is for me now. Why doesn't this feeling develops earlier? Why does it need to come so late? Until I couldn't even think on how to forget about my feelings for her.

"You're home."her voice startled me. I blinked my eyes in surprise but then quickly faked a smile. "Dinner will be ready in a few more minutes. Don't you want to have a shower first?"she asked and urked her eyebrow. I gulped. What am I doing in this kitchen at the first place?

"I-I'll go get some shower."I beamed and walked away. Damn it! My heart is beating so hard now. Come on, Kevin. Just forget about her. About this stupid feeling!

I went into my room and put off all my school uniform. After threw them on the bed, I walked into the bathroom with a towel. A few minutes after having the fresh bath, I headed out; ready to have the dinner that she made. I saw she was serving the dinner onto the dining table. She looked up at me when she felt my presence.

"Just in time. Dinner's ready."she beamed and smiled. I gulped and quickly sat onto the chair. After putting her apron on the other table, she sat in front of me and started to hand me some side dishes. I remain silent as I continued eating. Our time together is getting awkward and awkward now. Of course I'll be awkward.

How can I stand spending my time together with someone that I love. Someone that would never reply my love back.

As we were eating, I glanced at her secretly. Her birthday is coming. What should I get for her? She had done her best in doing the house cores and taking care of me. I need to get her something to redeem back all her hard work. Is there someone who'll knew what she like?

Wait! There is someone. That person should know what does my wife like, right?

----

I waited for her to come. It had been a few minutes now and she still didn't arrive. What the hell she was doing? Did she forget that we're going to meet today?! I checked my watch once again; for the tenth time I think. Still, she's still not here. Ugh, why did girls always made guys wait for them?

I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. Then, I saw her. She was wearing a black furry coat with a pair of black boots. Why did she wear thick make-ups today? She walked toward me and quickly bowed. "Sorry! I'm late. I lost for a while."she apologizes. Duh, lost? Is she a foreigner to get lost in her own country? Lame excuses!

"It's okay. Have a seat."I said and faked a smile. She sat in front of me and put down her handbag next to her seat. "You should describe about this cafe well, you know? This cafe is still new so I'm not really familiar with it."she coed and put off her coat. I sigh in defeated. They are just the same.

I stared at her face for a while and frowned. "Why did you have to wear thick make-ups?"I asked and urked my eyebrow. She blinked her eyes innocently and sighed. "I am meeting an idol so I need to look pretty. Do I need another reason?"she annoyedly replied. Thinking of that, I think she's right.

"Forget about that. Now, why did you want to meet me?"she asked and waited as she placed her chin onto her palm. I remain silent for a while and gulped. How should I start? Should I say that I need her help? "I didn't hear any answer."she coed and urked her eyebrow.

I stared at her and sighed. "Her birthday is coming."I beamed and looked down. There was a silent for a while. Why didn't she said anything? "So? Are you planning something?"she asked back. Looks like she had read my mind. "I just- want to get something for her."I murmured and looked away. She let out a chuckle and quickly cupped .

I stared at her weirdly. Is that funny?

"What do you want to get for her?"she asked back after she stopped chuckling. I sighed and looked down. "I don't know. That's why I need your help."I appealed. She blinked her eyes a few times and smiled. "Can you, Sun Mi?"I asked again; feeling worried at the same time.

"Sure."