Leaving

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

It had been quite a while since Kibum and Alexander left U-KISS. The original members and the new members were getting along really well so do Kevin. All thanks to Hyun Ae who made him realize that he should've learned to appreciate other people's decision. Though Kibum and Alexander were no longer in U-KISS and were busy with their solo activities, the relationships between them were still strong yet stronger.

Since U-KISS had made a new comeback with their ballad song, 0330, U-KISS was being really busy with their album promotions throughout Asia. Until the distance between Hyun Ae and Kevin somehow grew wider and wider. "Hyung!"Dong Ho screeched as he approached Kevin who was tweeting.

Kevin turned his gaze at Dong Ho and urked his eyebrow as he saw the young boy hopped excitedly toward him. "What is it, Dong Ho?"he asked as he kept his phone into his pocket. Dong Ho sat beside him and giggled. "Can we come to your house tonight?"he asked excitedly.

Kevin arched his eyebrow. "For what?"he asked back and frowned. Dong Ho rolled his eyes in disbelief. "Do we need a reason to come to your house, hyung? It's just for fun."Dong Ho stated and slightly shrugged his shoulders. Kevin rested his chin onto his back hand and smirked. "For fun? Well, the answer will be no."Kevin replied.

Dong Ho pouted angrily and pinched Kevin's cheek. "I didn't know an angel like you can be so mean, hyung."he teased and chuckled. "Yah! Stop it."Kevin pouted while rubbed his puffy cheek. Dong Ho giggled and looked away toward the other U-KISS members who was changing their clothes.

"Hyungs! Kevin hyung said that we can come to his house tonight!"Dong Ho shouted and showed a thumb up toward them. Kevin's eyes widened when he heard and quickly pushed Dong Ho's shoulder lightly. "Yah! When did I said that?"Kevin asked and showed him an angry face. Dong Ho looked at him and smiled.

"Gomawo, hyung! You're the best!"he said and showed a thumb up.

----

U-KISS entered Kevin's house and quickly squealed as they approached the living room. "I've been wanted to come her for so long!"Kiseop screeched and plopped his body onto the sofa. AJ then quickly joined him and hugged the small pillow placed onto the sofa. Hyun Ae who heard the loud sounds forming by U-KISS quickly went out from the kitchen just to saw U-KISS was playing in the living room.

"Oh, you guys are here! Why didn't you tell me?"she asked and smiled as she approached them. "Sorry if we disturbed you, Hyun Ae-ah."Soo Hyun said and smiled at her. Hyun Ae quickly shook her head and giggled. "No, no. You guys are not disturbing at all. Instead I feel happy if you guys are here."she beamed and waved her wrist shyly.

Kevin rolled his eyes and turned his gaze toward Hyun Ae. "Shouldn't you make them some drinks?"he asked and gave her an annoyed look. Hyun Ae turned her face at him and knocked her head lightly. "Oh yeah. I forgot. Wait up, guys. I'll make some drinks for you."she said and quickly walked toward the kitchen.

Kevin shook his head and joined Eli who was watching the television. Eli looked at him as he urked his eyebrow. "Aren't you being too mean toward her, Kevin?"he said and wrapped his arm around Kevin's shoulder. Kevin screwed his arms and sighed. "It's okay. She's already used to it."Kevin muttered while his eyes were glued onto the television's screen.

Eli shook his head; just couldn't believe how Kevin treat his lovely wife. A few moments later, Hyun Ae came back with a tray of glasses filled with orange juices in her hand. "Time for drinks, guys."she squealed and happily placed the tray onto the coffee table. Everyone quickly approached her and took a glass each before they drank them quickly.

"So fresh!"Hoon screeched and smiled. "Why aren't you having some, Hyun Ae?"he asked when he saw Hyun Ae was watching them happily. She shook her head. "It's okay. I made them for you guys."she coed and giggled. "Wahh, how I wish I could have a wife like you, Hyun Ae-ah."Kiseop squealed as he put his glass back onto the table.

Hyun Ae blushed after hearing it. Who wouldn't? "Guys will be lucky to have a wife like you but sadly someone didn't really appreciate it."Eli said and glanced at Kevin. All of them started to look at Kevin and puffed out their cheeks. "Ugh, what's with that faces?"Kevin arched his eyebrow. "Aigoo, Kevin! You're a meanie."Soo Hyun said and pinched Kevin's cheek.

Hyun Ae giggled as she saw them. It had been quite a time she felt a little lonely since Kevin was always not at home due their album promotions. All she could do was hanging around at the house, going to school and met Sun Mi and Kibum in her school. She's somehow felt happy that she can watch the boys and at least they could make her loneliness faded though it's only for a while.

"Oh yeah, Kevin! Have you packed your things?"AJ suddenly asked and put his glass onto the coffee table. Kevin turned to look at him and shook his head. "Not yet. I'll pack them tonight."he replied and sighed. Hyun Ae was puzzled when she heard it. "Pack his things? For what?"she thought and frowned.

"Em, sorry if I ask. But why did he need to pack his things?"she took the courage to ask. All of the members turned their face toward her and frowned. "You didn't know?"Soo Hyun asked back and was taken aback. "Know what?"she beamed and innocently blinked her eyes.

They started to look at each other confusedly except Kevin. "You didn't tell him, Kevin?"Eli asked and frowned. Kevin slightly shook his head as he drank the rest of the orange juice in his glass. Eli sigh in defeated and shook his head disappointedly. He then turned his face toward Hyun Ae and smiled.

"We are going to leave for Japan the day after tomorrow."he said. Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it. "Ja-Japan?"she thought and gulped. "For what?"she asked again. "For our album promotions. We'll also start working there for a few months until our next comeback."Dong Ho interrupted and smiled. Hyun Ae remain silent and quickly glared at Kevin.

"Kevin- didn't tell you?"Hoon asked. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and shook her head. Hoon then turned his face toward Kevin and sighed. "Why didn't you tell her, Kevin? She's your wife."he screeched and put his hand onto his waist. Kevin heaved a sigh. "What's there need to tell her about? It's none of her business anyway."he replied and smirked.

"Pfft! I didn't even want to know about it."she scoffed and quickly left the living room. The members stared at them weirdly. "Are you two having a fight, hyung?"Dong Ho asked and gulped. "We always fight."Kevin said and sighed.

[ Kevin's POV ]

After U-KISS left, I went toward my bedroom. I quickly plopped my body onto the bed and sighed. As I placed my hand onto my forehead, I closed my eyes tiredly. What's wrong with me? Why am I being like this? Everytime I'm with her, I just can't stop taking my eyes off her. And that's really make me feel annoyed!

I wanted to stop thinking about her, but- I just can't. This feeling had started to get weirder and weirder. What is this feeling actually? Why did my heart always beat rapidly everytime I saw her face?

Suddenly, I heard someone knocked the door. I opened my eyes and sat up onto the bed. "Come in!"I screeched and sighed. I saw the door opened and it was- her. The one who always made my heart beats faster. Why is she here? "Am I disturbing you?"she asked as she peeked in. "You're always disturbing me."I muttered and looked away annoyedly.

I saw she pouted angrily and sighed. I don't know why, but I just have to act like that toward her. She ignored my statement and entered my room before she sat beside me. "How long will you guys stay in Japan?"she asked and bit her lower lip. I slightly shrugged my shoulders.

"Depends."I said and pouted tiredly. I heard her sighed. Why? "So, does that mean I'll be alone at your house?"she asked again. I turned my face toward her and nodded. Who else could live here other than us? Of course she'll stay here alone when I'm not here. Wait! Why did she asked?

"I'll be bored."she whined and pouted. I arched my eyebrow when I heard it. Did she think that I'll not bored too? Don't get me wrong, but it's fun to bully her. "Stop whining and go to sleep. I have practice tomorrow."I said as I pushed her away; caused her to get off from my bed.

She turned her face at me and pouted angrily. "Pfft! I just thought that I could spend my time with you before you leave. But I guess I'll not."she muttered and quickly left the room. Wait. Why did she wanted to spend her time with me?

----

We walked toward the airport and were getting ready since the flight to Japan is ready for departure. Hyun Ae couldn't come since she has school. Too bad, huh? I stared at my watch. Our flight is going to depart soon. "U-KISS, let's go."our manager said and patted our backs.

We obediently walked toward the departing door and lined there. A few moments later, my phone vibrated. I took it out from my pocket and stared at the phone screen. There's a message from Min Ji. I opened it excitedly and giggled when I saw her message.

"Have a nice work there. Love you~!"

I smiled as I kept back my phone into my pocket. The line was surely long as it took a few minutes to reach the flight attendant. It was U-KISS turned to get their passport checked. At that time, my phone vibrated again. It must be Min Ji again. I quickly took out my phone and saw a message. From Hyun Ae? I opened it and somehow, my heart started to thump really hard.

"Sorry if I couldn't watch you leave. School is , I know. Anyway, have a nice day in Japan and work hard, okay friend?"

I gulped when I read her message. Why did I felt that I don't want to leave?