School Starts

Rules Of Marriage

[ Your POV ]

I walked along the road, heading toward the school. Finally, school's starting. Why did I suddenly missed the school days? I used to hate it whenever my History teacher kept nagging about the lessons and I bet not me but the other students too were feeling annoyed. I stared at the road for a while and sighed. How am I suppose to face my juniors at school when I've made them worried before?

"Hyun Ae-ah, are you okay?"someone's voice startled me. I turned my gaze toward the voice and saw my best friend. "Omo! Sun Mi-ah!"I squealed and quickly approached her. I hugged her tightly and giggled. She gave me a confused look when I broke the hug. "Yah! What's wrong with you?"she asked and urked her eyebrow.

I pouted cutely and giggled. "I missed you. Don't tell me you don't miss me."I said and frowned. I heard her sighed. "If you missed me, why didn't you call me during the holidays? Don't you know how much I miss you?"she beamed and faked a tears. I chuckled when I saw her acts. "Mian, mian. I'm just too busy."I said and smiled.

"Yeah, too busy, huh?"she pouted angrily. I giggled at her and hook my arm in her hand. "Let's go, Sun Mi-ah. We'll be late."I said and quickly pulled her toward our school. When we arrived at our school, I stopped for a while. I stare at the buildings. It felt like it've been a long time I haven't being here.

Maybe my time with Kevin were passing by slowly. Too slow until I felt something's weird whenever I'm with him. I'm still not sure what is it but I really have a bad feeling about that. It's too dangerous for me, right?

We walked in and quickly headed toward our classroom since the bell had rang. Once we got to our classroom, I saw him. Wait! What is Kibum oppa doing here? In my classroom? He waved at us and motioned us to come toward him. I looked at Sun Mi and arched my eyebrow. "Let's go."she said and smiled.

I nodded and we walked toward him. "Sit here, girls. Both of these seats are available."he said and patted one of the table behind him. Sun Mi and I smiled at him and quickly sat on the seats as what he had told us to. "Oppa."I said when I fished my bag behind the chair. Kibum oppa turned his face at me and urked his eyebrow.

"What are you doing at our class?"I asked and placed both of my hands onto my new table. Kibum let out a chuckle and looked at me while smiling. "From now on, I'm your classmate."he beamed. Both Sun Mi's and my eyes widened when we heard it. Oh yeah, I almost forgot that he's extend.

I heard that he's graduating this year. "So, does that mean that you'll spending your last year here with us; your classmate?"I joked and chuckled. "Probably yeah."he said and smiled. Omo! Am I dreaming? I just can't believe this! Since Kibum will be my classmate plus he's sitting in front of me, I'll make sure I come to school everyday!

----

"Hyun Ae-ah,"I heard Sun Mi whispered when I was doodling on my notebook; not even paying any attention toward the lessons that my teacher was giving in front. I turned my head toward her and arched my eyebrow. "What's wrong with you?"she asked and confusedly tilted her head.

I remain silent for a while and shook my head lightly. "Nothing. Why?"I asked back. She heaved a sigh as if she didn't believe me. "How's your life with Kevin?"she asked again while rested her chin onto her palm. I remain silent once again and sighed as I buried my face onto the table.

"It's boring."I muttered and pouted. "Bored? How can a couple who loves each other felt bored when they're living together, huh?"she asked again and poked my cheek. I pouted at her while rubbed my puffy cheek. "And what make you think we love each other?"I asked her back and urked my eyebrow.

"Eh, you guys don't love each other? But- didn't Kevin kissed you on your forehead before? It was on a show."Sun Mi gave her reason. Suddenly, I thought about our interview before. I was shocked too on that day but- it felt so warm. It's true that he kissed me on my forehead and it was also our first touch. I've started to feel something's weird since that day, right?

Is it because of the kiss? Aish! There's no way I'm falling for him just because of that. "It was just an act."I said and sighed. Sun Mi's eyes widened when she heard it. "Ac-act?"she shouted until the whole class could listen to her. My eyes widened when I heard her loud voice. Crap! How can she suddenly shouted?!

Our teacher suddenly stopped teaching and turned her gaze toward us. "Yes? May I help you, Mrs Kim?"she asked and frowned. Both Sun Mi and I smiled awkwardly at her and bowed. "If there isn't anything, please shut your mouth and listen to me."she said again and turned her face toward the blackboard.

We heaved a sigh. I looked at her and elbowed her; signaling that I was mad when she shouted. But instead apologizing, she elbowed me back and pouted angrily. Ugh, how can I stop her?

[ Kevin's POV ]

I walked along the corridor while searching for Min Ji. Where is she? I couldn't find her anywhere. I peeked at every side of the school  but still, I didn't find her. Until, she appeared and slightly waved at me. "Noona!"I screeched and ran toward her. "Where have you been? I've been searching for you everywhere."I said as I hugged her.

How much I've been missing her? "Sorry, Kevin. I went for a club meeting a little while ago."she beamed and smiled. I slightly nodded and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "Let's go noona. I'm hungry."I said and we walked toward our cafe. After buying some lunch, we headed toward our usual place and have our lunch there.

"So, Kevin. How's your life going with her?"Min Ji suddenly asked. I looked at her while eating my sandwich. "A little okay."I said while munching the sandwich. "Is that an answer?"she asked again and was taken aback. I looked at her weirdly and chuckled. "Of course it is, noona."I said and smiled.

"Well, how good was that 'okay'?"she asked again and pouted. I remain silent for a while. How good was that 'okay'? How am I suppose to answer it? It was too okay yet more than okay, I guess. Whenever I'm with her, I felt something's weird. Something that I don't usually felt when I'm with other girls.

And it was same when the first time I met Min Ji. What was that- actually? It's impossible if I say that it's- love. "Kevin?"Min Ji's voice startled me. "What are you thinking?"she asked as she pouted when I didn't gave her any response. "U-uh, nothing."I said and faked a smile.

"Really?"she said and gave me a suspicious look. I quickly nodded and gave her my innocent look. She giggled and quickly pinched my cheeks. I guess, I should forget about that thing. I love Min Ji anyway.