Hiding Feelings

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae fluttered opened her eyes tiredly. She sighed softly but then felt something's weird. "What's the wet thing in front of me?"she thought and frowned when she saw a milky-fair skin right in front of her eyes. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she realize the wet thing was Kevin. She gulped as she blinked her eyes.

"Wha-what is he doing here?!"her heart yelled. Hyun Ae was about to jerk backward but it's useless when she realize Kevin was hugging her, tightly. "Darn it! What am I suppose to do?"she asked herself but then mentally slapped her face. She stare at Kevin's sleepy face. He looked like a kid who was sleeping; so calm.

Hyun Ae's heart started to thump really hard. She just wanted to hug him back; telling him that she's now had fall in love with him. But - could she? She was chicken hearted; too coward to tell him the truth. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh when she thought about it. "What should I do, Kevin?"she thought.

A few moments later, she felt a movement. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes when she saw Kevin move and frowned. She froze; didn't knew whether she should escape right now. Kevin fluttered opened his eyes; just to saw her stay still at her position. Kevin heaved a sigh. "You woke up?"he softly spoke.

Hyun Ae was taken aback. She slowly nodded; eyes still glued on Kevin's sleepy gesture. Kevin sighed once again. "Sorry if I hadn't come earlier. You must felt scared, right?"he said again and sadly smiled at her. Hyun Ae's heart beated harder. She gulped. "Why did you need to be so kind, Kevin?"she thought.

They stared at each other for a while until Kevin slowly moved his hands from her; letting her escape from his embrace. "I have to go now. My hyungs might get angry."he said while sat up. Kevin crawled out off the dining table and stood up. "I might not be at home tonight. Will be back a few days later."he beamed when Hyun Ae went out off the dining table.

"Do- don't you want- to change first?"she asked, stuttering while pointing toward Kevin's wet cloth. Kevin looked at his drenched body and sighed. "I guess I should."he said and smiled. Kevin launched himself toward his bedroom, having a fresh bath before changed into a new clothes.

When he finished, he walked out off his room and saw Hyun Ae was making some drinks at the kitchen. "I'm going!"Kevin screeched. Hyun Ae quickly peeked toward him and started to stir the drink faster. She then brought the cup toward the living room and handed it to Kevin. Kevin stared at it weirdly.

"Drink it or else you'll catch a cold."she beamed and looked down onto her feet; trying to hide her red face. Kevin sigh in relief. He reached out his hand and took the cup of tea from her. Then, he took a sip and quickly finished the tea. "Thanks. See you again later."he coed and slightly waved at her before went out off the house.

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh. She realize how much stupid she is. Why did she fall in love with him at the first place?!

 

Kevin was heading toward NH Media building while humming a song. Kiseop had texted him to just go straight to the practice room since they had left their dorm. Kevin entered the practice room with a bright smile on his face. But, his smile faded when he saw - the others were glaring at him. A few of death glares.

Kevin gulped and was taken aback; not knowing why they were throwing him those glares. "Kevin, come here."their manager commanded. Kevin obediently walked toward him while looked down onto the floor. He gulped as there were silent in the room; a creepy one.

"Do you know what's your fault?"their manager asked. Kevin remain silent. He knew - he had made a mistake. But, he can't let Hyun Ae alone during the thunderstorms. "I- I'm sorry."Kevin apologize and bowed. Their manager heaved a sigh and looked down. "Kevin, you really had made us worried. How can you run outside when there're thunderstorms? Don't you think about your own safety?"their manager started to nag.

Kevin heaved a sigh. "I didn't even thought about it. All I the things that I thought was to protect her."he thought alone and pouted. "It's okay, hyung. At least he's fine."Kiseop interrupted. Their manager turned his face toward Kiseop and then back to Kevin. "I'll let you go this time. If you do this again, I'll not hesitate to punish you."he warned.

Kevin nodded as if he understood it. He then turned his head toward Kiseop and gave a you-are-the-best look at him. Soon, they started to gather up and practice with their new dance steps for their comeback.

[ Kevin's POV ]

We walked into our dorm tiredly. I stared at the others as they headed toward their own rooms. I heaved a sigh. Today is bored like hell! No rest, no delicious foods and no - her. I launched myself toward my room that I shared with Eli. I saw him was playing with his iPad but has no intention to look at what game he was playing.

I lay on the bed and placed my hand onto my forehead. I frowned a little bit and pouted. Why do I felt empty? Did I just realize something? Am I - falling for her?

If I am, then what should I do? She had said before that she didn't love me. But- why her? Why does it need to be her? Why am I falling for a girl whom I used to hate before? My head started to hurt whenever I thought about it. I just can't figure it out! Why did she make me went crazy? Crazy for - her.

Hyun Ae, would you love me back if I love you?

No, right?

Because you hate me. You're force to get married with me. And we used to hate each other. There's no way you could fall for me, right? Aish! Why did this feelings need to come now? Why didn't it develop before?!

"Are you okay?"I heard a voice. I looked toward Eli as he frowned when he saw me. "You look- weird."he urked his eyebrow. Is it too obvious? "I-I'm fine."I lied. Of course I'm not! How can I be fine when my head was about to explode because of this stupid feelings?!

"I think you should get rest, Kevin."Eli said, stood up and climbed onto the bed. "It's already late."he beamed before closing his eyes. I heaved a sigh and nodded. As I stared at the ceiling, my head couldn't stop thinking about it. What if - I can't control my feelings toward her?

Darn it! I must do something. Something that could prevent me from stop falling for her!

----

I went into the house and saw her approaching me. "You're home! Welcome back!"she screeched and smiled. I could felt my heart started to beat faster. Dang! Why did she kept me felt like this?! I gulped and pulled my bags; trying to look away from her face. I walked passed by her, didn't even greet her.

How can I greet her? I might can't control my feeling. To tell the truth, I really wanted to tell her how I felt for her now but - I'm sure she'll reject me. She hates me, right? I heaved a sigh when I entered my room and shut the door before leaning my back body against the door.

I sank onto the floor, lifting my hand and placed it onto my chest. My heart, it's beating rapidly again. I'm right. I am really falling in love with her. Darn it! What should I do now?

I've just fall in love with my wife!

[ Your POV ]

I heard someone entered the house and saw him. The one whom I've been waiting for. Finally, he's back! "You're home! Welcome back!"I screeched and flashed a smile at him though my heart was beating really hard right now. I'm anticipating a positive response from him but the only response I got was - nothing.

He walked passed by me as if I'm not exist. I don't know why but my heart ache when he didn't response to me. How can I be with him if he even ignored me? If I knew these things will happen, I shouldn't married him at the first place.

I walked toward the living room. He was in his bedroom, maybe unpacking all his stuffs. I wanted to help him. Well, let's just say that was an excuse. I wanted to watch him; his face, his smile. Why do I kept craving for him nowadays?

Oh no! I should control my feelings. He might think that I'm a ert!

===========================================================================

A/N: Sorry if this update is short DD; I'm having a writer's block for a while. LOL~! And I'm being stressed out now since I can't met Xander oppa at his fanmeeting. He's coming to Malaysia DD; I want to meet him -bites head- Anyway, I'll update soon when I've overcome the writer's block. Believe me, it's only for a while xDD