Her Weakness

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin, Hyun Ae and her father were sitting at the couch while watching the small television silently. Hyun Ae kept hugging her father's hand, didn't even thought to let go of him. Both of them giggled whenever they looked at each other. "Aigoo, why are you being like this, Hyun Ae-ah?"her father coed as he pinched her cheek.

Hyun Ae puffed her cheek and smiled at her father. "I just missed you so much."she said and slightly shrugged her shoulders. Her father slightly shook his head. "If you kept being like this, Kevin will get jealous."he joked and chuckled. Kevin who was leaning his back body against the wall was stunned when he heard it. Hyun Ae looked at him but then rolled her eyes when she saw Kevin gave her an annoyed look.

"It's okay, appa. I bet he'll not."she said as she turned her gaze back toward her father. Her father sighed and looked at Kevin who was remain silent. "Why are you so quiet?"her father asked. Kevin slightly smiled and replied, "Nothing."

Hyun Ae's father slightly nodded. "Oh yeah,"he suddenly started. Both Kevin and Hyun Ae looked at him confusedly. "Have you did the test?"he continued as he looked at Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae frowned when she heard it. "What test?"she asked back. "Pregnancy test."her father replied innocently.

At that time, both Hyun Ae and Kevin's face turned into a red tomato. They looked at each other but then quickly looked away. "A-appa! You shouldn't asked that."Hyun Ae slightly punched her father's shoulder while trying to hide her red face. "Why? I'm really waiting for a grandchild. Isn't the time has come now?"her father replied and blinked his eyes.

Kevin gulped and looked down onto the floor. His ears had turned completely red, whether he's shy or angry to hear that. There's a silent for a while since none of them spoke though Hyun Ae's father was waiting for an answer. "A-appa, it's getting late. We should go- to sleep."Hyun Ae tried to change the topic.

She quickly pulled her father's hand and dragged him toward the bedroom. Kevin watched the two family members silently as they walked toward the room and sighed. He stood up, tiredly brought his way toward the master bedroom. Then, he plopped his body onto the bed and placed his right hand onto his forehead.

A few minutes later, Hyun Ae came in and rolled her eyes when she saw Kevin. "Why am I feeling annoyed whenever I saw him?"she thought and approached the bed. She sat on it as her back was facing Kevin and gulped. It've been quite a while since they didn't slept together and she's somehow was not use to it. "Aren't you sleeping?"Kevin asked.

Hyun Ae awkwardly turned her face toward him. "O-oh,"she replied and slowly leaned her head onto the pillow.

----

Kevin rubbed his hand annoyedly, trying to resist the cold that he received. He searched for something with his eyes cloth. His hands were wandering around the bed, looking for a thing that could make him felt warm. Then, he felt something thick that could make him felt warm enough. Kevin quickly pulled the thing and covered his body with it. He felt warm and then went back to his sleep.

Meanwhile, Hyun Ae who suddenly felt cold, annoyedly opened her eyes. She looked at her body. It's empty. "Where's the blanket?"she thought and frowned with her sleepy eyes. Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward Kevin and gritted her teeth when she saw Kevin was using her blanket. She quickly pulled back her blanket and tried to go to sleep.

But, before she was able to do that, Kevin snacthed the blanket again from her; covering his body comfortably. Hyun Ae couldn't stand it anymore. She sat up and angrily pulled away her blanket from him; caused him to awake and annoyedly look at her. "What is it?"Kevin asked as he rubbed his eyes. "You're using my blanket."she beamed and gritted her teeth.

Kevin gave her an annoyed look. "Haven't you heard the word that 'sharing is caring'?"he asked back. Hyun Ae sighed annoyedly and crossed her arms. "It's not sharing if you covered your whole body with it."she hissed and glared at him. Kevin blew his bangs. "Look, you know I'm an idol, right? I need to be comfortable. So just let me use that and you can look for another blanket."Kevin said and arched his eyebrows.

Hyun Ae gave him an unbelieveable look. She sighed and put her hands onto her waist. "Sorry, but this blanket belongs to me and you're the one who have to find another blanket, idiot."she scoffed. Kevin smacked his head in disbelief and sighed. "Why are you being so silly? My fans will not hesitately attack you if they know you're doing this to me."Kevin smirked and crossed his arms as he leaned on the upper side of the bed.

"You thought I'm scared? Even your fans couldn't fight me and I'm sure they'll just ran away when they see my true strength."Hyun Ae hissed. Kevin urked his eyebrows. "Oh, so you're strong, huh?"he smirked. Hyun Ae arched her eyebrows and took the pillow beside her. "Now go to sleep."she said and slowly smacked the pillow onto Kevin's face. Kevin was stunned with her actions and gritted her teeth.

"Stupid girl!"he cursed inside and leaned his body onto the bed; trying to get to sleep without the blanket.

[ Your POV ]

I smirked as I lay my head onto the pillow while facing my back toward him. Serve him right. Picking a fight with me is totally your biggest mistake! I shrugged my shoulders lightly and was about to go to sleep when I heard his voice. "Hey, where's the toilet?"he asked. I sighed in defeated. Didn't he know what time is it now?

"Hey, I'm asking!"his whispered through clenched teeth. "Uhm, outside."I replied annoyedly and closed my eyes, willing he wouldn't disturb my sleep anymore. Then, I felt a movement. He went out from the room and somehow I felt comfortable. With him being beside me, it's really incapacious!

A few minutes later, I heard him entered the room. Ugh, why did he always do everything so fast? He leaned beside me while facing his back body toward my back body. Then, there was a silent. I guess he must fell asleep. Good thing! Now, I can slept comfortably.

When I was about to go to sleep, I heard a sound. It wasn't really loud at first. What is this sound? It sounds like someone was playing a drum. Oh no! Don't tell me- it's coming. No. It can't! How am I suppose to do now? What if it's really coming?

Suddenly, I heard a loud sound. A sound of lightning striking. I was stunned when I heard it. It is coming. My body started to shiver and my heart started to thump really hard. I closed my ears with both of my hands and shut my eyes tightly. Please go away. Please don't come.

I hate it. I truly hate it! I couldn't control my body and it started to shiver even more. Sweats were dripping endlessly from my body. Tears were swelling up in my eyes as I bit my lower lip. Why did it need to come now? Somebody. I need somebody. Please help me, someone.

[ Kevin's POV ]

When I was about to sleep, my stomach started to ache. Darn it! Why does it need to hurt now? I sat up and looked at her. "Hey, where's the toilet?"I asked as I put my hand onto my stomach; trying to resist the pain. But she remain silent. Ugh, this is totally annoying me. "Hey, I'm asking!"I whispered through clenched teeth.

Darn it! My stomach is getting hurt. "Uhm, outside."she said and move a little. I quickly stormed out off the room and headed toward the toilet outside. Why did they have to build this toilet outside? It's irritating plus the wheather is getting colder and colder! A few minutes later, I went out; feeling relieved at the same time.

I heaved a sigh and patted my stomach. Don't do this again next time, okay? I giggled and was about to enter the house when I saw a dim flash of light at the sky. I turned my gaze toward the sky and frowned. Is it going to rain? Damn! It's really cold tonight and it's raining? I don't have a blanket. How am I suppose to sleep warmly?!

I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeated as I entered the room. I headed toward the room and saw her had fall asleep. Geez, I really hope I can steal that blanket away from her this night. I lay my body onto the bed while facing my back body against her back body. I was about to go to sleep when I heard a drum's sound.

So, it's really going to rain. Oh God! Can't you pity me? I'll freeze to death if you're pouring the rain. Then, I heard the sounds of the lightning striking. Since I was facing the window, I could see the light clearly. I heaved a sigh and shut my eyes; hoping I will just go to sleep without even bother the cold.

But- why did I heard something's weird. It's not the sound of thunders nor the lightning. It's a soothing voice. What is it? Wait! Is someone's crying?

I turned my face backward and saw her; curled her body tightly as she shut her ears with her hands. Why is she acting like that? Her body was shivering badly and I could hear the sound of someone's crying was coming from her. I sat up and peeked at her face. She is crying. Sweats were forming on her body. What's wrong actually?

Wait! Don't tell me- she had an Astraphobia. She was sweating, crying, shutting her ears tightly and trembling. Those are the symptoms right? If it's true, what should I do now? I placed my hand onto her shoulder. "H-Hey,"I started to panic. Darn it! I don't know what I should do!

"Hyu-Hyun Ae, what's wrong?"I asked again and slightly shook her body. She didn't gave any response, instead she kept trembling and crying. What should I do? What should I do?! Then, something hit my head. I heard that people with Astraphobia tends to feel safer when there was a reassurance from other people. So, do I need to protect her? I meant- helped her.

I looked at her trembling body and quickly hold her body. I made her body to turn, facing me. Slowly, I pulled the blanket and covered our body together. I stared at her face which was at my chest level. She was crying badly as her eyes started to swollen. I've never saw peoples with an Astraphobia before. It's my first time and it turned to be her.

I wiped her tears with my thumb. "Stop crying. You're safe now."I whispered; hoping she would feel relax. She sobbed but then I heard her voice. "St-stay with- me. P-please."she appealed between the tears. I was stunned when I heard it. Did she just asked me to stay with her? I heaved a sigh and quickly leaned my body closer.

I wrapped my arms around her, brought her body closer toward mine as she buried her face into my chest. "Don't worry. I will."I said and caressed her hair slowly. Both of us stayed at that position. Why do I felt something? Why did I felt that she need me? That I need to protect her?