The Interview

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin and Hyun Ae stood still at the back stage while waiting for the show to start. Kevin turned his gaze toward her and tilted his head. "Is she really nervous?"he thought and urked his eyebrow.

--Flashback--

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"Kevin asked while fixing his tie when he saw Kibum entered the dressing room. Kibum smiled at him and sat beside him while shove his hands into the pockets. "I'm watching you and Hyun Ae."he replied when he turned his gaze toward Kevin. "Really?"Kevin asked again as he urked his eyebrow. Kibum slightly nodded.

Both of them remain silent for a while until Kibum broke it. "Kevin,"he started. Kevin looked at him through the mirror in front of him. He waited more from Kibum. "Do you nervous?"he asked and smiled. Kevin let out a chuckle when he heard it. "What kind of question was that?"he joked and smiled. "Any answer?"Kibum continued. Kevin sighed and smiled at the older guy.

"No, I'm not. I'm already use to this."Kevin beamed and fixed his hair. Kibum sighed and stared at Kevin. "Well-she's nervous."he coed. Kevin turned his chair and stared at Kibum weirdly. "Did you mean Hyun Ae?"Kevin asked and urked his eyebrow. Kibum nodded before he continued.

"She's really nervous right now. So help her okay? Make her feel comfortable."Kibum beamed and patted Kevin's shoulder as the younger guy remain silent.

--End of Flashback--

Kevin saw Hyun Ae bit her lower lip and put her hands onto her chest when the show was about to start. He sighed in defeated when he saw her actions. Slowly, he leaned his body closer toward her. "Don't worry."he beamed. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and blinked her eyes confusedly. "I'll help you."he continued and ruffled her hair. A smile slowly appeared on her face when she heard it.

"Thanks."she said and smiled.

Soon, the show started. The sounds of musics were filling the studios as the host came out from the side of the stage. Sounds of people cheering were getting louder and louder. Cheering Kevin's name again and again. After introducing himself, the host asked their guests to get on the stage. Hyun Ae gulped when the time had come. Her heart was beating rapidly.

Before she could get on the first stairs, someone patted her shoulder; caused her to stop. She turned to look at Kevin and confusedly blinked her eyes again. "Just act like your ownself."he beamed and walked passed by her, heading toward the stage. Hyun Ae slightly nodded and followed him toward the stage.

As soon as they got onto the stage, the audiences started to go wild. Their cheering started to fill the whole studio caused a little problems. When they manage to control it, Hyun Ae and Kevin sat on a love shape sofa near the host. "So, can you two introduce yourselves?"the host asked and smiled at the couple.

Kevin slightly smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kevin from U-KISS."he waved at the audiences and giggled. The girls started to go wild once again while shouting Kevin's name. After a few moments, they stopped. "How about your wife?"the host asked and motioned at Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae nervously bowed and greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hyun Ae."she awkwardly smiled.

But the response she receive weren't as good as Kevin. The sound of the girls cheering weren't as loud as Kevin. "Your wife is pretty."the host beamed; caused Hyun Ae to startle. She smiled shyly toward the host and thanked him. The host smiled back and then turned his gaze toward the cards in his hand. "So, the whole world had knew that you two were married at a young age. How does it feel?"the host asked and urked his eyebrow toward Kevin.

"Um, it's kind of weird at first but I felt that it's a really good thing for us to get married at a young age. I think that's what we called love."Kevin replied and smiled mischiveously at the host. The host was step aback with Kevin's answer and replied his smile mischiveously. "But, from what we've know. You didn't have any girlfriend but then suddenly got married. It's really a shock to the nation. Why did you two suddenly wanted to get married?"the host asked again.

"If it wasn't for my father."Kevin thought angrily whenever he thought about it. He smiled at the host and replied, "I do have a girlfriend but I just don't want to declare it to the public because I know what will happen to my girlfriend if I did that."he said while looked at Hyun Ae sweetly. Hyun Ae smiled at him annoyedly and looked away.

"And about the marriage, I think the time has come. So both of us had decided to just get married and develop more time together."he continued while turned his face toward the camera. The host nodded and smiled. He turned his gaze toward Hyun Ae who was remain silent from the beginning. "Why are you being so silent?"he asked.

Hyun Ae turned her face toward the host and awkwardly shook her head. "How about your honeymoon?"the host asked Hyun Ae, willing she could speak more. "Um, it's great."she replied shortly. "Where have you been to your honeymoon?"the host asked again. Hyun Ae looked at Kevin and then turned her gaze toward the host.

"We went to Paris."she replied and smiled. The host once again was step aback when he heard it. "Paris? That's a place for all couples."the host screeched and chuckled. Hyun Ae smiled shyly and nodded. "When you two were there, did any romantic things happen?"the host asked and smiled mischiveously. Kevin and Hyun Ae blushed when they heard it.

Kevin let out a chuckle. "I don't think there is. The only thing we do was watching the view from a high place since Paris is well-known for the city of lights."Kevin stated and covered his mouth with his hand. "Oww, really?"the host asked and pouted. "We're too young for that."Kevin beamed and smiled. "It's okay. You two were already married."the host chuckled and smiled at them.

"So, let's see something."the host continued. He looked at the card in his hand and turned back to look at the couple. "Show us how romantic you two are."he said and smiled. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she heard it. "What the hell did he said? We didn't even holding hands."Hyun Ae thought and frowned.

After a few moments, Kevin replied. "Okay,"he said and smiled. Hyun Ae turned her face toward Kevin and stared at him weirdly. "What did you say? How are you suppose to show it, idiot?"Hyun Ae thought and gulped. Slowly, Kevin raised his hands and placed it around Hyun Ae's head.

Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she felt a pair of hands covered her face. Kevin slowly brought her face closer and closer to his and take a peck on her forehead. Hyun Ae's heart started to thump really hard when she felt a pair of soft lips landed on her forehead. She gulped as both of them remain in that position. The sound of the girls screaming started to fill the studio once again. And this time, it is louder.

After a few minutes, Kevin get off his lips from her forehead and smiled at the host. "Whoah,"the host squealed and clapped his hands. "That's really romantic!"the host coed and smiled at them. Kevin smiled shyly at him and bowed before he turned his face toward Hyun Ae. Slowly, he put his arm around Hyun Ae's shoulder and brought her closer to him.

Hyun Ae remain silent. She couldn't speak anything after Kevin's sudden action. "Although I knew it was just an act, why do I feel like this?"she thought and gulped. She turned her gaze toward Kevin who was busy talking with the host. She couldn't hear anything, she couldn't see anything; except Kevin.

"Aish, he's such a good actor!"she thought and pouted angrily.

----

"Ahh, I'm so tired."Kevin whined as he strecthed his arms forward. Hyun Ae remain silent as she walked beside Kevin. Kevin looked at her weirdly and tilted her head. "Why are you so quiet?"he asked and urked his eyebrow. Hyun Ae turned her face toward Kevin and shook her head. "No-nothing."she beamed and sighed. Kevin shrugged his shoulders and checked his watch.

"I need to meet my friends. See you again later!"he screeched and walked away without waving nor turning his back toward her. "He didn't even waved at me."she thought and pouted. "Ehh, what's wrong with me? Stop it, Hyun Ae!"she thought again and slightly knocked her head. "Hyun Ae!"she heard someone called her name.

Hyun Ae turned her body and saw Kibum was walking toward her. A smile appeared on her lips as she saw her Prince. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"she asked when Kibum stopped in front of her. "I'm watching you two of course. You really did a great job."Kibum beamed and hold her shoulders.

"Where's Kevin?"Kibum asked as his eyes wandered, looking for Kevin. "Um, he just left. He said he had some important things to do."Hyun Ae lied and smiled. She can't let anyone ruined this moment again. "Really? He shouldn't let his wife alone."Kibum sighed and then smiled at Hyun Ae. "Do you want something to eat?"Kibum asked again.

Hyun Ae thought for a while and then she smiled at him. "Sure."she beamed. Kibum let out a chuckle. "What do you want to eat?"he asked again. Hyun Ae tapped her chin and thought about something. "There's a place that I love to go with my friend. I'm sure you'll like it too."she replied and smiled. Kibum tilted his head in confusion.

 

Meanwhile, Kevin was running along the route, hoping Min Ji wouldn't have to wait for him for such a long time. Soon, he arrived and saw Min Ji was standing patiently while waiting for him. "Sorry, noona. I think I'm late."he beamed while trying to catch his breathe. Min Ji looked at him and chuckled. "You should take your license."she said and smiled. Kevin pouted at her but then chuckled. "I guess I should."he said.

"So, how's your interview?"Min Ji asked and leaned her body closer to him. "Well, it's boring. Because noona wasn't there."Kevin grinned as he strecth his body. Min Ji remain silent. "But I'm jealous. You kissed her on the show."Min Ji whined and pouted toward him. Kevin stared at her and chuckled. "Sorry, the host suddenly asked for it so I don't have any choice."Kevin coed and pinched Min Ji's cheek.

He then slowly brought his hand toward Min Ji and put it around her face just like the way he did to Hyun Ae before. Slowly, he placed his lips onto Min Ji's forehead. After a few moments, he broke it and faced his lover's face deeply. "You're the only one I love."he whispered and grinned.

----

"The food was really really delicious. I didn't knew the stall near our school could sell the most delicious spicy rice cakes!"Kibum screeched and smiled at Hyun Ae. "I told you, right."Hyun Ae chuckled and smiled back at him. "I should go there again next time. But that time, I'll go with you."Kibum beamed and winked at her. Hyun Ae's face went completely red when she saw it.

She covered her face with her palms to avoid Kibum from realizing it. "Oh yeah, Hyun Ae."Kibum's voice startled her. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and blinked her eyes. "There's three more days left until the new year celebration. Do you have any plans?"he asked and urked his eyebrow.

"Hmm, I don't think I have any plans. Waeyo?"she asked and tilted her head. Kibum smiled at her and excitedly replied, "That's great! I want to asked to watch fireworks with me that day. I know the best place. The other U-KISS's members couldn't come because they wanted to spend that day with their families."

"Fireworks? Wow, it'll be really great!"she thought and smiled. "Okay, why don't we asked Sun Mi to join too?"she asked. Kibum nodded and smiled. "Okay, I'll inform her."he beamed.