Confession

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae folded her clothes neatly before putting them into her backpack. She heaved a sigh and flung her head backward, resting her tired mind and body. She heard someone entered her room and tilted her head toward the door. "Are you done, Hyun Ae?"her father asked, entering her room and sat on her bed. "Just a little more."she smiled. Her father nodded and remain silent as he watched his daugther folding her clothes.

He heaved a sigh. "Are you sure you're going to leave, Hyun Ae-ah?"her father started as his eyebrows furrowed looking at her. Hyun Ae stopped and turned her gaze at him. "I've made my decision, dad. This is the best way."she beamed and smiled. "Won't you regret it? I'm afraid that you-"her father was cut-off when she interrupted. "There's no hope for me to be with him anymore, dad. I know what I do."she smiled.

Her father nodded and sigh in defeated, knowing it was useless if he kept stopping her from going. "I hope you are right, Hyun Ae-ah."her father smiled.

 

Meanwhile, Kevin was lying on the floor along with s at their practice room after the whole day practice. Kevin felt something cold on his cheek and he turned his face just to see Eli was handing him a bottle of mineral water. He reached his hand out and took it from Eli. "Thanks."Kevin beamed, sat up and drank the water.

Eli watched him as he drank and remain silent. Kevin realize the stares and looked at Eli weirdly. "What's wrong?"Kevin asked, urking his eyebrow. Eli shook his head lightly and sighed. "I'm just worrying about you."he replied as his shoulders lifted. "Worrying- about me?"Kevin frowned. It's not really the usual Eli to worry about him. Well, for nothing. What is there that he need to worry about?

Eli sighed and looked down onto his feet. "Seriously, why are you so stupid, Kevin?"Eli asked. Kevin was taken aback when he heard it. "You should just confess to her when you have chance."Eli blurted. Kevin blinked his eyes innocently. Now, is he the one who are stupid or Eli? What is Eli talking about? "What do you mean?"Kevin asked back.

Eli shook his head in defeated. "You love Hyun Ae. Why did you let her go?"Eli beamed; caused Kevin to gulp. Kevin heaved a sigh, knowing what Eli meant earlier. He looked down onto his feet. "I don't want to let her go."Kevin blurted. "We aren't destined together."he shrugged his shoulders and faked a smile. "See? That's why I said you're stupid. You just don't have the courage to tell her about your feelings."Eli interrupted.

Kevin shook his head. "I don't mind if you want to call me stupid or anything. But, to tell the truth, I love her so much and I want her to be happy. That's why I let her go."Kevin coed. Eli frowned when he heard him. "What do you mean?"Eli asked back. Kevin slightly sighed. "She loves someone else."Kevin blurted. Eli remain silent but then slightly chuckled as if thinking that Kevin's statement was completely ridiculous.

"What if that 'someone else' is you?"Eli urked his eyebrow. Kevin turned his gaze at him and frowned. "There's no way it could be me, Eli. I know her so much since we're living in the same house. She'll only be happy with someone that she love."Kevin rested his chin onto his palm. Eli patted his shoulder and sighed.

"You're too blind, Kevin."he smiled weakly and stood up, leaving Kevin alone at the practice room. Kevin remain silent, didn't even bother to follow him. He just need time to be alone. He needs time to completely forget about Hyun Ae and move forward. He can't always trapped in this cage.

After a few minutes, Kevin stood up; grabbing his coat and headed toward the others who were waiting at the outside. They looked at Kevin worriedly. Kevin blinked his eyes innocently when he felt 12 pair of eyes were watching him. "What is it?"Kevin asked and was taken aback. The others sigh in unison when he asked. "Hey, what's wrong?"Kevin asked again.

Aj looked up at him and gulped. "Hyun Ae,"he started and bit his lower lip.

"She's going to- study abroad."he continued. "And she'll leaving tomorrow."Hoon completed Aj's hang statement. Kevin gulped when he heard it. Hyun Ae? Studying abroad? Does that mean he won't have the chance to meet her ever again? His heart ache but his face expression remains the same. Kevin sighed in defeated and slowly nodded.

"Good- to hear that."he gulped and faked a smile. "What's so good about it?!"Kiseop yelled; caused Kevin to blink his eyes in confusion. "Gosh, Kevin! What's wrong with you?"Soo Hyun interrupted. Kevin frowned, seeing s act. "Why are you so stupid?!"Dong Ho blurted and gritted his teeth. "Hu-huh?"Kevin gulped.

"Just confess to her, Kevin."Soo Hyun said and sighed. Kevin smacked his head in disbelief. "Guys, please stop this."he murmured. "Not until you confess to her."Kiseop blurted and pouted. Kevin stared at Kiseop and sighed. "I've told you guys that I can't."Kevin stated in frustration. "Why you can't?"Hoon asked, urking his eyebrow. Kevin gulped and was taken aback.

"I just- can't."he looked down. The others sigh in defeated. "You should follow us tomorrow, Kevin."Soo Hyun commanded; caused Kevin to look up at him.

"We need to at least say goodbye to her."

----

Hyun Ae pulled her luggage and her backpack toward the front door, getting ready to depart to the airport soon. She placed her stuffs on the cement floor. "Dad, are you done?"Hyun Ae shouted from the front door. "I'll done in a few minutes!"she heard her father replied from his room. Hyun Ae smiled weakly and turned her gaze toward her stuffs. "I'm really leaving soon."she thought alone and sighed.

Then, Hyun Ae heard someone knocked the door; caused her to snap out from her thought. Hyun Ae approached the door and opened it, just to see Sun Mi was with Kibum and Min Ji. "Wha-what are you three- doing here?"Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow, feeling shocked at the same time. "We are here to say goodbye before you leave."Kibum beamed and smiled.

Hyun Ae slightly nodded and turned her gaze toward her friend, Sun Mi who was trying her best to not cry. "Don't make that face, Sun Mi-ah."she spoke softly and smiled. "How can I hold it? You are leaving me."Sun Mi pouted and soon tears escaped from her eyes. Hyun Ae quickly approached her friend and hugged her tightly. "Though I'm leaving, that doesn't mean I won't contact you."she pouted as she pinched Sun Mi's cheek.

"Promise?"her friend asked and showed her pinky finger. Hyun Ae giggled and held out her pinky finger before they crossed their pinky fingers with each other. Hyun Ae then turned her gaze toward a young woman who was smiling at her from the beginning. "Thanks for willing to say goodbye to me."Hyun Ae smiled. Min Ji sighed and smiled.

"Not just saying goodbye."she beamed. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion when she heard her. "I'm here to say sorry too."Min Ji continued and smiled. "I was being too harsh on you before and didn't have a chance to apologize. I hope- you will forgive me."Min Ji sighed and smiled sadly. Hyun Ae shook her head and smiled. "It's okay. I have forgive for a long time."she beamed and chuckled.

"Anyway, I hope that- you'll be happy with Kevin."she continued and bit her lower lip. Min Ji's face fell but then she quickly tried her best to smile. She shook her head. "We're already broke up."she stated; caused Hyun Ae to step aback. "B-broke up?"she asked back and frowned. Min Ji slightly nodded. "I just need to find a new love soon."Min Ji chuckled at her own statement.

"I didn't know about it."Hyun Ae thought and sighed. Somehow, she felt bad for them.

"Hyun Ae-ah!"they heard a squealed coming from the side. The four of them tilted their head and saw U-KISS along with Alexander; except that Kevin was not there. "Hyun Ae-ah, don't leave."Kiseop quickly approached her and started to cry; caused her to feel awkward. "Don't leave us, Hyun Ae-ah. Who want to cook delicious meals for us next time?"Dong Ho interrupted as he hugged her.

Hyun Ae slightly chuckled. "Do you only concerned about my cooks, Dong Ho?"she asked and smiled. "I'll miss you."Dong Ho pouted as he stared at her. "Where's Kevin?"Min Ji suddenly asked; caused Hyun Ae to realize that Kevin wasn't with them. "He didn't come. He said that saying goodbye was a pain for him."Eli interrupted and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yah! He's here with us. Except that he was hiding somewhere."Hoon shrugged his shoulders too. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes innocently when she heard them but then smiled. Maybe it's the best too. If she saw Kevin, her heart may stop her from going. "When will your plane depart, Hyun Ae-ah?"Aj asked, urking his eyebrow.

Hyun Ae checked her watch. "4:00 PM."she beamed. "There's a few hours left."Soo Hyun nodded and looked at her. "Don't you want to say something?"he asked and bit his lower lip. Hyun Ae frowned when she heard him. "What else should I say to you guys?"she asked back and chuckled. Soo Hyun shook his head and sighed. "Not to us. To Kevin."he beamed.

Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it. She gulped and sighed. "There's nothing I can say to him."she murmured and looked down. "Just say anything. At least- say goodbye."Kiseop interrupted. She looked at Kiseop and the others as their eyes sparkled at her. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh. "I can't."she looked down back. The others' faces fell. 

"Why?"Alexander whined. "Stop being a coward. You're leaving soon, Hyun Ae-ah."Dong Ho pouted. She looked at him and smiled weakly. "I don't know what can I say to him."she shrugged her shoulders. "Just say anything that you've been wanted to say to him before."Eli encouraged. Hyun Ae looked at him and thought for a while.

"We won't let you go until you say something to him."Aj commanded, placing his hands on his waist. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and smiled. "Okay then. I will."she spoke. The others squealed in enjoyment. "He's here somewhere. Just go and find him before your plane depart."Soo Hyun winked. Hyun Ae slightly nodded and awkwardly smiled at them.

"I'll try to find him."she coed and walked away, leaving the others.

 

Meanwhile, Kevin was standing, lying his back body onto a shady tree while enjoying the cold breeze. He heaved a sigh and shut his eyes as he leaned his head onto the stem. "She'll be leaving soon."Kevin thought and slowly opened his eyes. He slipped his hand into his pocket and took out something shiny from it. He stared at it and a weak smile appeared on his lips.

"Guees I need to throw this away."he thought and clenched the ring in his hand. The ring that he bought for her during her birthday. Kevin heaved a sigh but then he heard some footsteps. He thought it was one of s but his instinct was wrong when he heard her voice. "Oppa!"Hyun Ae shouted as she ran toward him.

Kevin quickly kept the ring back into his pocket and was about to turn behind when Hyun Ae prevented him from doing it. "Don't look back!"she yelled when she saw Kevin was about to turn his body. Kevin gulped and stood still at his own position when he heard her. "I couldn't bare to look at your face."she spoke softly and gulped.

Kevin nodded and remain at his spot just like the way she wanted. It was silent as none of them spoke. Hyun Ae bit her lower lip. How should she start? Kevin started to feel uneasy since he's not allowed to look back. He was about to part his lips when suddenly he felt a pair of hands wrapped around his waist. Kevin gulped, stunned at the same time.

"Wha-what are you-do-doing?"he stuttered when he knew Hyun Ae was hugging him from the back. His face turned into a red tomato. "Quiet and stay easy."she commanded and sighed as she buried her face into Kevin's back. Kevin took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled to stay calm. Both of them remain in that position for a few minutes. "Oppa, I have something- to tell you."Hyun Ae started again as she bit her lower lip.

"What- is it?"Kevin asked. His heart started to beat faster. Hyun Ae let out a sigh and gulped. "Do you- remember- our game?"she asked back. "Y-yeah. Why?"he asked back and gulped. Hyun Ae shut her eyes slowly and took a deep breathe, scents Kevin's body at the same time. "I want to give up."she beamed; caused Kevin to blink his eyes in confusion.

"I'm giving up- so- I'll help you Min Ji unnie."she spoke softly. Tears started to form just to think of it. Kevin gulped when he heard it. "Wha-why?"Kevin asked again, anxiety filled his heart. "Because,"Hyun Ae bit her lower lip. "I want to find- a new love."she gulped. Kevin looked down onto her hand and realize that her hands were shivering. 

"You know, oppa? I-"tears was about to escape from her eyes. "I-I love you."tears escaped and landed on Kevin's shirt. Kevin's eyes widened when he heard it. He felt her tears on his back and gulped. Did Hyun Ae just confess to him? Did she loves him? That's what Kevin thought.

"I love you and I hate that fact."she continued. "I'll find my new love- and help you with Min Ji unnie, okay?"she finished her words and slowly loosen her hug. Hyun Ae's hand fell and she wiped her tears from her cheek. Kevin remain silent, still didn't believe Hyun Ae had just confess to him. He gulped, not knowing what he should do next.

"I'll be leaving soon. So, goodbye- oppa."she beamed and gulped. Kevin blinked his eyes and then gritted his teeth. He quickly spun around and stared at Hyun Ae's crying face. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she saw his face. "Yah! I told you don't look back!"she yelled and quickly looked down onto her feet. Her face turned red when she thought that she had just confess to him.

Kevin gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "Stupid! Why are you giving up?!"Kevin yelled; caused Hyun Ae to blink her eyes. "Why would you think that you can help me with Min Ji?!"he yelled again. Hyun Ae gulped and was taken aback when Kevin suddenly yelled at her. "Do you think I'm too weak to seek help from you?!"Kevin gritted his teeth.

Hyun Ae's body shivered, seeing the evil Kevin. She panicked and bit her lower lip. "I-I'm sorry!"she shouted and quickly ran away; caused Kevin to startle with her own action. Kevin ran after her and yelled so she could stop. "Stop chasing me!"Hyun Ae yelled and continued running, feeling scared at the same time.

"I won't stop chasing you until you give me your answer!"Kevin shouted, speed up his legs.

"Tell me- why did you want to give up!"

"Because I want to find a new love, silly!"Hyun Ae blurted and continued to run as fast as she could.

"Why are you so confident that you can find a new love?!"

"B-because- I don't love you anymore!"she yelled, closing her eyes as she run.

"Really? What should I do now?"Kevin asked and started to pant.

"I have fall in love with you!"he shouted; caused Hyun Ae's eyes widened and stop running. Kevin couldn't brake his body and crashed onto Hyun Ae. They fell on the floor, with Hyun Ae on top of him. Her face turned into a deep red when she gazed into Kevin's eyes. "Got you."Kevin spoke while panting. "O-oppa,"Hyun Ae gulped. 

"Did you just say- th-that- you love- me?"she asked as she felt her heart beat skipped. Kevin slowly exhaled and looked at her. A warm smile appeared on his lips. "Should I say it again?"he chuckled and cupped her cheek. "I love you, Hyun Ae-ah."he spoke softly and brought his face closer toward her, hoping that their lips will touched.

CLICK

Both of them paused when the saw a flash light with a soft sound. Hyun Ae and Kevin blinked their eyes confusedly. "Uh-oh!"they heard a voice. "Yah! I told you to wait until they kiss first!"Soo Hyun yelled as he smacked Dong Ho's head. "Oww,"Dong Ho whined as he rubbed his head. "Sorry. I pressed the button too fast."he apologize and pouted.

Kevin and Hyun Ae sat up. Kevin held her shoulders and stared at the others. "What are you guys doing here?"Kevin asked as he urked his eyebrow. "We are here to watch your confession, of course."Aj replied as he high-fived with the others. Sun Mi and Min Ji giggled at them. Hyun Ae and Kevin's face turned red, knowing that they had saw everything.

"Yah! Go away!"Kevin yelled in frustration. They gave him a mischiveous smile. "Okay, okay. Take your time with her, Kevin."Kibum chuckled. "Should we record their moments too after this?"Hoon cracked up with the others. Kevin's breathe skipped, so do Hyun Ae. "Guys, I think we should left them alone."Alexander chuckled and motioned the others to leave them.

They nodded and walked away while making some kissy noises. Kevin heaved a sigh and smacked his forehead in disbelief. He turned his gaze toward Hyun Ae, who was blinking her eyes in confusion. A smile slowly appeared on his lips. Kevin slipped his hand into his pocket and took out a silver ring from it.

He held Hyun Ae's hand and slowly, slipped the ring into her ring finger; caused Hyun Ae to gasp. He slowly loosen his grip onto her hand and smiled as Hyun Ae blinked her eyes in disbelief when she stared at the ring. "I know this is quite late."Kevin spoke and sighed. "But, would you be with me- once again?"he urked his eyebrow and smiled.

Hyun Ae's heart beat faster. Kevin had just asked her to get marry, again. Flowers bloomed in her stomach as she quickly hugged him. "Of course I do, oppa."she spoke softly as tears started to roll down on her cheek. A happy tears.

Kevin patted her back and they remain in that position. Then, something hit his head. He broke the hug and stared at her face.

"You won't leave- right?"he asked, feeling worried at the same time. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes and sighed. "I've buy the ticket, so I have to go."she worriedly stated. Kevin's face fell as soon as he heard it and sighed. Hyun Ae chuckled, realizing how silly Kevin was. "I won't leave you, oppa."she giggled and smiled.

Kevin slightly chuckled and cupped her cheek as he caressed it gently. He brought his face closer as his heart beated faster.

Soon, their lips touched.

 

 

A/N: Finally! A happy ending for my readers :DD I planned to make a sad ending but since I thought I've made you guys 'suffered' so much, I decided to change it. x) I don't want them to seperate either ;~; Anyway, do you guys like it? I hope you guys do ^^ Sequel? I don't know. I'm planning a sequel but just don't have any idea yet :)

I wanna thank to my all readers who loyally spend your time to read my not-so-awesome fanfic though the writer is truly awesome. LOL~! XDD All your comments really gave me a lot of energy to keep updating. You guys are my heroes! :) Since I've finish this fanfic, I'm updating a new one. The Forgotten ft U-KISS, again xDD 

Subscribe and read if you guys interested :) I LOVE YOU!!! -flykisses-

-AnimeGurl96