Married ?

Rules Of Marriage

[HyunAe's POV]

My heart started to thump really heart when I heard his voice . The voice that I wanted to hear the most . The voice that will melt all the girls' heart . But , this is not the way I wanted to hear his voice . I could imagine how mad he would be when he know I just spilled sauce on his friend's shirt . Yeah , everyone knows KeMaru , right ?

They have been together for such a long time . And I'm sure he'll take his friend's side rather than me who is just stranger .

I saw a figure walked passed by me . It was really him , my Prince Charming . I don't know what should I do now . I just turned down my head , willing to not looked at him even single pieces of his shirt .

"Eh , aren't you Hyun Ae ?"I heard a voice . I turned my face and saw Kibum was smiling at me . Oh God , can I faint now ? "You are Hyun Ae , right ?"he asked again . "Ye-yes ."I replied  stuttering . I didn't thought my beloved prince just called out my name . I felt like my name is pretty when he called it . "Hyung , you know her ?"the maknae , Dongho asked as he approached Kibum .

Kibum turned his face toward Dong Ho and smiled . "Of course ! She's my schoolmate ."he replied . I take back my words . I'm not a stranger to him , I'm his school mate ! "She's the principal of the Drama Club . Drama Club is really active in performing drama every time our school held an event . That's why I know her ."he added and smiled .

Wow ! He even knew who I am !

"That doesn't matter ! The most important point right now is what had this girl done to my shirt !"Kevin interrupted . Ugh , why did he had to ruined this moment ? I was just feeling happy when my prince knew who I am . This guy is totally a busybody !

"Kevin , what's wrong with your shirt ?"Kibum chuckled when he saw Kevin's shirt . "Stop pretending , hyung .This girl had spilled her sauce on my shirt ."Kevin screeched and pointed his index finger toward me . My heart started to thump again when he complained my mistakes toward Kibum . "It's only a shirt ."Kibum replied and smiled .

"But my mom gave me this shirt as my birthday present ."Kevin whined and glanced at sharply . I was step aback when I saw his glanced . It's freaky !

"Kevin , stop being a child . Besides , I didn't think Hyun Ae did it on purpose , right ?"Kibum added and smiled gently at me . I replied his smiled awkwardly and get blushed . Why did he had to look so charming ?

"But-but,'Kevin interrupted again but he was cut-off . "Just forget about it , okay ?"Kibum said and winked at Kevin . Kevin drew a long breathe . Looked like he loose ! "Okay ."he said and looked down on his feet . Kibum flashed a smiled at him and turned his face toward me . "I'm sorry for his behaviour ."Kibum apologized and bowed .

"It's okay . I'm sorry too for spilling the sauce on his shirt ."I said and waved my hand to the right and left , feeling awkward at the same time . "We have to go now . Sorry for disturbing you girls ."Kibum said and grabbed Kevin's arm , walked with the other U-KISS's members toward their blue van .

I saw Kevin threw a death glare at me before leaving . His eyes were totally scary but who cares . My prince charming had just saved me from the death angel !

----

I walked along the route toward my house . As soon as I arrived , I saw a big , black and beautiful car parked in front of my house . "That's weird . Our family didn't ever bought any luxurious car before ."I thought and tapped my chin .

Oh no ! Is it the shark loans again ? If that's true , means my father was in danger !

I ran into the house and slammed the wooden door . "Appa !"I shouted and breathe heavily as my heart started to thump faster . Wanna know what I imagine before I went into the house . My house will be really messy , the broken glasses everywhere on the floor .

A few guys wearing a black coat was kicking all the stuffs in my house . Each of them had a big scar on their face . They will smoking and a baseball bat was in their hands .

But why did I just saw an old man , wearing a sunglasses sitting on the floor ?

He even talked with my father politely !

"Hyun Ae-ah , you're home !"my father screeched as he walked toward me . I nodded and smiled awkwardly . "Come here . Let me introduce you to someone ."my father said and dragged me toward the couch . He forced me to sat on the floor , facing the old man who was smiling from the beginning . "This is my friend , Mr Woo ."my father introduced .

I bowed toward him and smiled . "Nice to meet you , Mr Woo ."I said . He gave a gentle smile and bowed too . "Nice to meet you too ."he said . This man is surely a gentleman . He's wearing a black coat and I'm sure the luxurious car in front my house belongs to him . Why did I never know him before ?

"You look so pretty , Hyun Ae ."the man said and smiled . I bowed and thanked him . "I'll make some tea ."I said and quickly stood up . I walked toward the kitchen to make some tea . "Mr Woo , he looks like someone I've seen before , but who ?"I thought and sighed . Maybe it was just my imaginations .

-----

"Appa , are you there ?'I asked as I curled up the curtain at the couch to let the sun in . "I'm here ."my father replied as he walked into the couch and sat on the floor . "Hyun Ae-ah , can you sit here for a while ?"my father ordered as he patted the wooden floor in front of him .

I nodded and walked toward him . When I sat , I realize my father kept smiling . What's wrong ?

"Hyun Ae-ah , you know I only have you , right ?"my father started . I nodded but remain silent . "I want the best for you . And I really hope you live in a happy life . So , I want you to - get marry ."

"What ?!"

[Kevin's POV]

I lay my body onto the bed after taking a shower . Today's really ! That girl had just spilled sauce on my shirt and Kibum had take her side . Why did he take her side although she was just a stranger to him . I don't understand him .

And that girl , whoever her name is . I totally hate her !

I flashed a look toward the cuckoo clock on the wall . It showed 9 PM , but why didn't dad arrived yet ? He said he might be late but isn't too late now ? I let out a sigh . Thinking how miserable my life was , I went out toward the balcony . It was so freshed tonight . Making me remember when the first time I saw her .

-Flashback-

"Come on , Kevin ! Are you tired already ?"one of the senior scoffed as he smirked at me . Who did he think he is ? Did he think he was good enough to bully me ? You just have to wait ! When I debut soon , I will surely take my revenge on you !

I lifted the box off the floor . What did they put in this box until it got really heavy ? "Want me to help you ?"I heard a voice from behind . I turned my face toward the voice and saw a girl , wearing a yellow hoodies smiling at me . I was froze for a while . She looked so beautiful .

"The box is heavy , right ?"she asked and blinked her eyes a few times . I gulped and nodded . Crap ! I'm not too weak to seek help from a girl ! "It's okay . I can lift it ."I replied and smiled . "Okay ."she said and smiled back at me . 

She walked passed by me and approached toward the boys at the stage . Our school will held a graduation event for the seniors tomorrow , so the juniors need to decorate the stage since it will be the last day for the seniors .

"What are you staring at ?"my friend asked as he patted my shoulder . I turned my face toward him . Did he realize I was watching the girl ?

"Do you know that girl ?"I said as I motioned toward the girl . She was discussing something with the students on the stage . "Do you mean the one with yellow hoodies ?"my friend asked back and glanced at her . "She's Choi Min Ji . A fourth grade students ."my friend replied . Fourth grade ? Does that mean she's my noona ?

"Why did you asked ?"my friend asked back and rose his eyebrow . "No-nothing ."I replied and quickly walked away .

-End of Flashback-

I let out a sigh when I thought about it . Though we are friends right now , but I really hope both of us can be more like that . I meant like a couple , holding hands on the street , feeding each others food . I wanted to do it with her . Besides , she's my first love .

I heard someone knocked the door . I walked toward the door steadily and at easy pace . There's nothing to be rushed out , right ? I opened the door and saw my father , smiling at me .

"Dad , you're home ."I said and hugged him . "What are you doing ?"my father asked as he entered my room , sitting on the rocking chair inside my room . "Nothing actually ."I replied and smiled  .

He nodded and rested his chin on his palm . He stared at me continuosly . "What is it , dad ?"I asked and rose my eyebrow . "Kevin ,"he started and sighed .

"Could you helped me with something ?"he asked . I nodded and waited for him to continue . "I met my best friend today . We have been friends since middle school . We lost contact after our graduation ."he stated and clear his throat .

"What do you want me to help ?"I asked . "Well , when I met him today . He's not my friend that I usually known before . He's really poor . His wife passed away ten years ago and now he's living with his daugther . Thinking that he had helped me a lot during our school time , I guess it would be great if I redeem back all his kindness ."he added .

"So , I've think about this matter with him and both of us had agreed . I want you to - get marry ."his last words really made me stunned . Marry ?! How can I get marry ?

"But , dad . I'm still too young to get marry ."I whined and stood up . My father's idea was completely ridiculous ! How can I marry to a girl whom I didn't know ? His daughter might had an ugly face ever in this world !

"But you have to get marry . This is the only way I could help him ."my father screeched as he get off from the rocking chair . "I don't want to get marry !"I hissed and clenched my fist .

"I don't care ! You have to get marry , next week ! And that's off !"he stormed out off the bedroom .

Crap ! What is this ? I will get marry , next week ? Oh God , please tell me this is only a nightmare .

==========================================================================================

New chapter out ! ^O^ Please comment and subscribe ;)