Fate

Rules Of Marriage

[Hyun Ae's POV]

"Yah , be serious !"I yelled while hitting the papers on the table a few times , trying to get the members' attention .

The room was really noisy since the members of Drama Club were busy practicing for our new project this Christmas . But , I’m really mad when the members doesn’t take this as a serious matter . We can’t disappoint the audience or else our school will get the shame .

“Okay , noona ! Don’t yelled at us .”one of the junior replied while rolling his eyes . They started to practice back , seriously . I let out a sigh and shook my head . This project is really a burden since I’m the president of the club .

I sat on the chair at the corner of the room and stared at my script . Suddenly , I felt someone patted my shoulder . I looked up and saw Sunmi was smiling at me . She sat beside me and let out a sigh . I guess she might be tired after practicing .

“Hyun Ae ssi , where are you going after this practice ?”she asked as she leaned her body closer and trying to lower her voice . I looked at her and smiled . “As usual . You know , right ?”I replied and continue staring back at my script .

She looked shock . “Yah ! Are you going to watch him again ?”she asked and lifted her left eyebrow . I turned my face toward her and crossed my arm . “Why ? Is that a problem for you ?”I asked as I leaned my body on the chair .

Sunmi shook her head . “It’s not but you’re always watching him every time our school finished . Don’t you get tired ?”she asked again and scratch her cheek . I chuckled a little bit and patted her shoulder . “Sunmi ssi , you know I like him a lot , right ?”I replied .

“He’s my Prince Charming . How can I get tired watching my only Prince Charming ?”I continued and chuckled . Yes ! He’s my Prince Charming . The only person whom I love so much . He’s Kim Kibum and he’s the member of Korean Idol group , U-KISS !

He’s member of Tennis Club in my school . Watching him playing tennis and wiping his sweats really makes me faint ! If only I could be his girlfriend , it will be really great !

----

[No one’s POV]

“Oppa ! Oppa ! Marry me !”the fans were screaming when Kibum was practicing in the tennis court . Kibum , who heard the fans’ “proposal” just smiled at them and gave them a wave . “Kyahh , he smiled at me !”one of the fans shout and giggles .

Hyun Ae glared at the fan and bit her teeth . “Stop dreaming ! Kibum is mine , forever !”she thought . “Hyun Ae ssi , let’s go . I’m started to get hungry .”Sunmi said while holding Hyun Ae’s arm . Hyun Ae checked her watch .

It’s already 7 p.m. They’ve been there for like an hour . “Okay , let’s go . Besides , there are trashes here trying to steal my Prince .”she replied and glared at the fans . Hyun Ae and Sunmi started to walked out of the school gate .

They stopped by a stall near the school . “You want some spicy rice cakes ?”Sunmi asked as she took out some money from her purse . Hyun Ae nodded and follow Sunmi . They bought two packs of spicy rice cakes and started to eat . The spicy rice cakes are really tasty . It’s their favorite snacks whenever they finished their school .

“I can’t let my Prince fall into the trashes’ hands ! They’re stink !”Hyun Ae said while munching the snacks . Sunmi turned her face toward her and shook her head . “You can’t act that way . They’re his fans and he loves them . How can you separate them apart ?”Sunmi trying to give some advice .

“Besides , he’s a member of U-KISS . How can you be with him .”Sunmi continue while munching her snacks . Hyun Ae glanced at her friend . “How can she talk that way ? She should comfort me by saying Kibum and I are mean to be or else . What a jerk friend !”Hyun Ae thought and sigh .

“I don’t care ! I’m still going to make sure he’ll be mine and chase him until the world end !”Hyun Ae said and spread her arm widely .

“Yah ! What did you just do ?!”A loud voice was heard and the girls knew whose the owner . They turned their body and saw a group of males standing behind them . “He-he’s Kevin !”Hyun Ae thought as she saw Kevin .

“Oh no ! What have I done ?”she thought when she saw Kevin’s shirt were filled with spicy rice cake’s sauce . “I-I’m sorry .”was the only word that came out from Hyun Ae’s mouth . She gulped and started to feel scared .

Spilled the sauce on an idol’s shirt at the public is really a shame ! “Do you know how much valuable this shirt for me ?!”Kevin started to yelled and clenched his fist , trying to hold his anger toward her . He was really mad after what Hyun Ae had done to his shirt .

“I-I’m sorry.”Hyun Ae stuttered and gulped . She knew it was her fault but she can’t turn back the time . What done is done . “Is that the only thing you can do after what you’ve done ?”Kevin started to volume up his tone .

Hyun Ae was shocked and turned her face , staring at her own feet . “Yah , Kevin ssi . Stop it , she didn’t do it on purpose .”Alexander tried to calm him down . But , Kevin insisted to let Hyun Ae go and become more mad .

“Do you mean this is an accident ?”Kevin asked and glared at Hyun Ae fiercely . Hyun Ae couldn’t bear to look at Kevin since she knew it was her fault . “Kevin ssi , stop it . You shouldn’t yelled at her .”the other tried to calm him down .

“My mom gave me this shirt as my birthday present . How can I just let her go ?”he said while pointing his finger toward Hyun Ae . Hyun Ae remain silent . Sunmi couldn’t do anything to help her friend since she knew it was Hyun Ae’s fault .

Hyun Ae started to become afraid . This thing shouldn’t happened . After the trashes trying to steal her Prince , she accidently spilled the sauce on Kevin’s shirt . Kevin is really mad now . How can she be with her Prince Charming if she already made a problem with Kibum’s best friend ?

Today’s really like a hell !

“Hey , what’s wrong ?”a voice was heard behind Hyun Ae . Her heart started to thump really fast once she heard the voice because she knew the voice belongs to who . “Kibum ssi ,”Soo Hyun said when he saw Kibum behind Hyun Ae , walking toward them .

“Look at what this girl had done to me !”Kevin cut off and pointed his finger toward Hyun Ae . Hyun Ae was stunned . She didn’t know what she should do . Her Prince was in front of her and his friend was complaining about her silliness mistake .

“Oh no ! This is not going to happen !”she thought .

=====================================================================================

First chapter ! Whatcha think ? xDD comment and subscribe please :D