Let's Cherish This Moment Together

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Min Ji sat down onto a brown chair, burying her face into her palms. She bit her lower lip, preventing the tears that she had tried to hold from flowing. It's obvious now. Kevin had really fall in love with Hyun Ae. Min Ji was no more longer in his heart. Min Ji gritted her teeth. Why does Hyun Ae need to take Kevin away from her?

She had loved Kevin so much. Why did guys always dumped her? When can she find her true love? A guy whom can love her just like the way she love him? She had hurt so much. The day when Kevin told her that he love her was one of her memorable day. But, it seems like that day will no longer exist in her mind.

Min Ji stood up as she clenched her fist. She need to do something. But, what is it?



Hyun Ae slightly shrugged her shoulders as she nuzzled her face onto something's warm. She frowned, slowly opened her eyes. "Who is this?"she thought and looked up- just to see that she was lying beside Kevin, with Kevin's hand was surrounding her shoulders and she was resting her head onto Kevin's chest. Hyun Ae gasped when she realize that their faces were a few inch away.

"You're awake?"Kevin blurted as he stared at her face, smiling. Hyun Ae gulped and looked away. She pulled her body away from him and sat up. "Wha-what about- you?"she asked, biting her lower lip. Kevin sat up and stretched his arms forward. "I've been awake for like 30 minutes ago."he shrugged his shoulders and giggled. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes and stared at Kevin weirdly. "Why didn't you wake me up?"she asked.

Kevin looked at her and smiled. He slightly shrugged his shoulders. "You look too cute when you're asleep. I don't want to disturb your sweet dreams."Kevin beamed and chuckled. Hyun Ae's face turned into a red tomato as soon as she heard it. She looked away, couldn't bare to look at his face.

"How's your ankle? Can you walk?"Kevin asked as he shifted his way in front of her. Hyun Ae tried her best to stood up but she just kept ending up fall back. Kevin heaved a sigh. "Guess I need to do some exercise."he smiled and bent down in front of her.

Hyun Ae blinked her eyes innocently, as if didn't knew why Kevin was bend down in front of her while his back was facing her. "Get on. The others might been worry about us."he commanded and smiled. Hyun Ae was feeling hesitated. Should she get on him?

"Don't you want to get on?"Kevin asked, still bent down in front of her. Hyun Ae bit her lower lip. "I-I'm heavy."she blurted and looked down. Kevin let out a chuckle and turned his face to look at her. "I'm not that weak."he smirked. Kevin turned back his face and patted his back.

"Now, get on."he beamed and waited. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh. Slowly, she leaned her body closer toward his back body and landed it carefully as she put her hands around his chest. Kevin smiled when he felt her body touched his. He held her legs and stood up. "You're right. You are heavy."Kevin teased and chuckled.

"Then put me down."Hyun Ae pouted. Kevin shrugged his shoulders lightly and sighed. "It's not a problem though."he smiled and took a step forward, brought their body toward the hotel where they stayed. It was really cold but somehow, Hyun Ae was feeling warm thanks to Kevin. She leaned her head onto Kevin's shoulder and shut her eyes as she felt like she was flying.

It took about 45 minutes for them to reach the hotel and from afar, Kevin could saw the other students were gathering in front of the hotel, so do the teachers. They quickly approached them when they felt their presence. "Hyun Ae!"Sun Mi shouted worriedly.

"Where have you been? We were worried about you."Sun Mi pouted. Kevin put Hyun Ae down carefully and turned to look at Sun Mi. "We need to treat her. She sprained her ankle."Kevin stated as he looked back at Hyun Ae. "Really?"Sun Mi's eyes widened. "Let's go to our room and treat your ankle."Sun Mi coed as she helped Hyun Ae stood up.

Kevin flashed a smile as he watched Hyun Ae headed toward her room. He sigh in relief. "Okay, pack your things now! We need to check out in an hour."a teacher with a white shirt commanded. Kevin nodded, brought his body inside the hotel and headed toward his room.

----

"How did you sprained your ankle?"Sun Mi asked as she tied the band aid around Hyun Ae's ankle. Hyun Ae slightly shrugged her shoulders, sitting on the bed as she stared at her friend who was busy tying the band aid for her. "I was sliding down the slope and suddenly my foot knocked on a rock."she sighed. Sun Mi looked up at her and frowned. "Why are you so careless? You made me feel worried, you know?"she pouted.

Hyun Ae giggled when she saw her friend stood up and sat beside her. "Sorry, Sun Mi-ah. I won't let you feel worried anymore."she beamed and both of them hugged each other tightly. Suddenly, Hyun Ae's phone echoed; caused both girls to look at each other and blinked their eyes confusedly. Hyun Ae slightly shrugged her shoulders and headed toward the side table.

She stared at the phone's screen and it read a message from Kevin. Hyun Ae pressed the button and a short text message appeared.

"How's your ankle? I would like to see you at the lobby."

Slowly, a smile appeared on her lips when she read the message. Her face turned into a deep red. "Why are you smiling?"Sun Mi suddenly asked, caused Hyun Ae to snap out from her thought. "Nothing! I-I want to go out."she beamed and hardly stood up. "But, your ankle-"Sun Mi was cut-off when Hyun Ae quickly shut the door. She sigh in defeated and shook her head.



Hyun Ae walked toward the corridor and tried her best to bare the pain. But, she need to meet Kevin and she can't disappoint him for not be able to meet him. Why? Hyun Ae snapped out from her thought when she saw Kevin was waiting for her at the counter. She smiled unconciously. Kevin felt her presence and quickly approached her.

"How's your ankle?"Kevin asked and searched her face. "It's better now. Thanks!"Hyun Ae beamed and smiled. Kevin sigh in relief and replied her smile with his. "So- why do you want- to meet me?"Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow, feeling awkward at the same time.

Kevin gulped. Should he say it? "Ac-actually, I want to- ap-apologize."he looked down, hiding his red face from her. Hyun Ae frowned when she heard it. Apologize? Why did he apologize? "For- what?"she asked. Kevin's face had turned into a red tomato, thinking about last night. He took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled.

"F-for last night. If what I-I've did made you felt- un- comfortable."he gulped. Then, it hit Hyun Ae's head. They've kissed last night, for the first time after their marriage. She also didn't thought that Kevin would kiss her. She gulped when she imaginationly felt Kevin's lips on hers. "I-it's okay."she looked down, hiding her red face from Kevin.

They remain silent; an awkward silent as none of them spoke nor looked at each other. Kevin looked up at her and gulped. "I-I better go now. S-see you later."he beamed and quickly bowed before walked away. Hyun Ae watched as he left and sigh in defeated. Why did he kissed her last night? That's what she thought.

She shook her head, heading back toward her room and quickly packed up all her things before went back out at the hall. Kevin's school had departed a few minutes ago. When the teachers were ready, the seniors started to get on the bus and soon, their journey back started.

Hyun Ae sat beside the window. She rested her chin onto her palm and stared outside the window while humming a song. "Yah! Why did you look so happy?"Sun Mi blurted as she poked Hyun Ae's cheek. Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward her and slightly shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing."she beamed and smiled, turning back her gaze to the window and continued humming a song. "He kissed me."she happily thought and giggled.

Kibum, who was sitting behind them, crossed his arms under his chest and frowned. Why did Hyun Ae look so happy out of the blue? "I wonder what happened between them last night."he thought and sighed.

----

Hyun Ae entered the house as she pulled her bag into the house. Hardly, she placed the bag at the living room and saw Kevin approached her. "Where are you going?"Hyun Ae asked when she saw Kevin was wearing a coat. "I want to bring you somewhere."he beamed and smiled.

Kevin pulled her hand; caused her to follow him outside without letting her to reply. "Where are you going to bring me?"Hyun Ae asked again and sighed; caused a vapour to form. "A special place."he chuckled. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes confusedly but then, all her doubts were vanished when they arrive at a place that she really loves; a theme park.

"Like it?"Kevin asked and looked at her. Hyun Ae smiled and giggled as she nodded. Kevin sigh in relief. He pulled her hand and they headed into the theme park. They ride everything there; roller coaster, ferris wheel, pirate ship and sometimes play the games.

For the first time, Kevin could see her smile. Just like the way she smiled at Kibum and her other friends.

They headed back to home after all the enjoyable night. As they walked, Kevin realize Hyun Ae was feeling cold when he saw she was rubbing her palms against each other. A smile appeared on his lips. He extended his hand toward Hyun Ae; caused her to stop and looked at him weirdly.

"This will help your hand to feel warmer."he beamed. Hyun Ae was taken aback and gulped. Slowly, she reached out her hand and soon their fingers interwined with each other. Kevin chuckled when he saw how embarass Hyun Ae was. "Let's go!"he coed and they walked through the silent road together.