Christmas Honeymoon

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin peeked into the house and silently headed toward his room. He tip-toed along his way to his room. But, before he able to open the door, someone's voice startled him, caused him to turn his gaze toward the owner. Mr Woo was crossing his arms and stood angrily at the couch. "Where do you think you're going, Kevin?"he questioned.

Kevin gulped and awkwardly smiled at his father. "You didn't sleep yet, dad?"Kevin asked back and rubbed his back head. "Come here."Mr Woo commanded and groaned. Kevin obediently walked toward his father. He stood in front of him and looked down onto his feet. "Where have you gone today?"Mr Woo calmly asked. "I-I'm with my friends."he lied.

Of course he was with Min Ji. "How can you hang out with your friends while your wife was sick?!"Mr Woo's voice started to volume up. Kevin gulped once again. "Kibum hyung must be the one who told him."Kevin thought and gritted his teeth. "I'm waiting for a reason, Kevin."Mr Woo said and stared at his only son. Kevin sighed.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."Kevin murmured. Mr Woo sigh in defeated and brought his way toward the sofa. He sat and again sighed before he turned his gaze toward Kevin. "You know you're already married, right?"Mr Woo started again. Kevin slightly nodded and stayed looking onto his feet. "You're not a kid anymore, Kevin. You have your own responsibility now."Mr Woo added.

Kevin remain silent. "If anything happens to her, I'll feel guilty toward her father. So, please. Take a good care of her, Kevin."he said and stood up. Mr Woo walked toward Kevin and hold his shoulders. "Can you promise?"he asked and smiled sadly. Kevin looked up and saw his father's expression. He sighed in defeated and nodded.

"Good. Take a good sleep so you can leave tomorrow."Mr Woo patted his shoulders. Kevin was puzzled when he heard it. He confusedly urked his eyebrow and waited more from his father. "You'll leave to Paris. For your honeymoon."his father added and mischiveously smiled. "Wha-what?"Kevin almost shouted at his father. "What's wrong? It's normal for newly weds to go for a honeymoon."his father innocently replied.

"Dang! Now I know why he used that face!"Kevin thought and sighed.

----

Kevin and Hyun Ae walked out from the airport while pulling their luggage. They stopped walking. Hyun Ae was amazed with the scene and took a deep breathe then slowly exhaled. "Nice place!"she squealed and giggled. Kevin annoyedly looked at her and rolled his eyes. He put his sunglasses on since the sun was really disturbing him.

A taxi stopped in front of them. "Waa,"Hyun Ae squealed once again and clasped her palms against each other. She grabbed her bag and was about to enter when someone's grip caused her to stop. She looked at Kevin and urked an eyebrow. "You're holding my bag."Kevin annoyedly snacthed it from her. He motioned at her bag. "That's your bag."he said and entered the taxi.

Hyun Ae annoyedly stared at him and blew her bang. She then took her bag before went into the taxi. The taxi brought it's way through the city. Hyun Ae excitedly stared outside of the window; watching the peoples in Paris doing their own activities. Hyun Ae giggled and smiled every time her gaze was flashed toward a few couples on the street.

"It'll be great if the couples were me and Kibum oppa."she thought happily but then sighed when she glanced at Kevin. "Sadly it was him."she rolled her eyes when Kevin didn't even paid any attention; exploring the city in Paris.

A few minutes later, the taxi stopped in front of a quaint, boutique style hotel. Kevin and Hyun Ae went off and stood steadily in front of the hotel. "L' Hotel?"Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion. "What does that "L" stands for?"she asked as she pointed her index finger toward the letter L. Kevin annoyedly glanced at her and sighed.

"None of your business."he beamed and walked, leaving Hyun Ae behind. Hyun Ae pouted angrily. She took her luggage and went into the hotel. After checked in, the married couple walked toward their room. Kevin plopped his body onto the bed tiredly while Hyun Ae stared at the view from the room. "Paris is really pretty!"she squealed and giggled.

Kevin remain silent; not in the mood to join her. Hyun Ae took out her phone from her jacket and took a picture of the view. "Whaa, so pretty."she screeched again and smiled. "Can you shut your mouth? You're annoying."Kevin annoyedly said to her while tilted his head toward her. Hyun Ae turned her gaze at him and smirked.

"It's my own mouth. I can do what ever I want."she replied. Kevin rolled his eyes in defeated. "I don't know what you had do to my father until he planned this stupid idea."Kevin murmured. "Too bad."she whispered to herself and glanced back at the view.

It was getting darker and the couple were strolling together along the streets. They walked side by side; but none of them spoke. The peoples in Paris started to stare at them weirdly. Who wouldn't? They were newly married but why they didn't act like they were? That's what playing in their mind. Kevin started to feel uncomfortable; facing the eyes that were watching them like mad.

He walked faster, trying to leave Hyun Ae behind. Hyun Ae was startled and quickly chase him; hoping she wouldn't be left alone at this country. "Hey, wait up."Hyun Ae beamed and stood beside Kevin when he suddenly stopped. She tilted her head toward Kevin while trying to catch her breathe. Hyun Ae angrily glared at him, not knowing why he suddenly act like that.

She was puzzled when Kevin kept gazing at something; something bright that really caught his attention. Hyun Ae tilted her head toward his attention and gasped at how beautiful the scenery was. A few elegant lights were filling the city; with light-drenched trees. Every peoples stopped and adored how beautiful the city is now.

Hyun Ae remain silent and enjoyed the beautiful scenery at that moment. Slowly, a smile appeared on her lips. "Pretty,"she whispered and giggled. Kevin turned his head toward her and remain silent. It's rare for him to even experience this. He was been too busy with his tight schedule and didn't have time to explore the world.

Well, his father idea for this honeymoon wasn't really bad. At least, he gets to rest.

[ Kevin's POV ]

I stared at the lights. It's pretty. I think my father's idea wasn't bad enough. After a few minutes, I turned my head toward that girl but why I didn't saw her? Wait! Where is she?!

I started to look around me but the only thing I can see was lights and some Parisians. "Great! Now she's missing?!"I thought and gritted my teeth. Wait a second. If she's missing, means that she's not with me. And if she's not with me, I can be with Min Ji noona. Kevin Woo, you're genius! I was about to walk away when suddenly something hit my head.

"If anything happens to her, I'll feel guilty toward her father. So, please. Take a good care of her, Kevin."

Aish, why did I suddenly thought about that? Come on, Kevin. You're not weak to loose for that.

----

"Darn it! Where the hell is she?"I whispered through clenched teeth. It's been 30 minutes now. Where the hell did she go? If anything happens to her, they'll put the blame on me. I checked my watch. It's getting late now. I have to find her or else, I don't know but I must find her. I walked forward where there was a huge garden.

I went through and saw some Parisians couples were enjoying their own 'moments' there. Yuck! I ignored them and strolled through the bushes. Then I saw her; that girl. She was crouching onto the ground while feeding a kitten. She was patting the little kitty and gigled everytime the kitty response to her.

Somehow, I felt something. Something's weird; something that rarely happen.

What is it?