Game Starts

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kevin's POV ]

I plopped my body tiredly onto my bed and sighed. I lifted my right hand, slowly placing it onto my forehead as I shut my eyes. Her words kept replaying in my mind. When she said that she didn't love me, only God know how hurt I am. Why does it hurt so much when someone that you love doesn't love you? I heaved a sigh.

She said that she wanted to help me with Min Ji if I win the game. But, what game? What kind of game that'll help me win and- help me forget about my love toward her?

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae hopped at the stairs and quickly headed toward the kitchen to prepare the breakfast before she go to school. But, when she reached the kitchen, she saw Kevin was serving some delicious meals on the dining table. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion. Kevin, who was busy serving the foods, looked up when he felt her presence.

"Good morning."he beamed and smiled gently. Hyun Ae gulped. "Goo-good morning."she replied. "Come and have some breakfast that I made."he motioned her to come. Hyun Ae was feeling reluctant yet hesitated but ignored all the feelings and quickly headed toward the dining table. "Did you- cooked these?"she asked as she pointed her index finger toward the foods on the table.

Kevin turned his gaze at her as he put off the apron from his body. "Yeah, I cooked them. Why don't you have some?"he asked and smiled. Hyun Ae's eyebrow furrowed when she heard it. Kevin is not a type of guy to make breakfast especially for his own wife. This is the first time he cooked for her. "Don't you want to try?"Kevin asked, shoving the food into his mouth.

Hyun Ae blinked her eyes and nodded. She pulled out a chair and sat on it. She reached out a pair of chopsticks. Carefully, she shove the food into . As soon as the food entered , Hyun Ae spit it out; caused Kevin to look at her confusedly. "What's wrong?"he asked innocently. Hyun Ae looked at him and frowned. "It's- too sour."she complained and wiped her lips with her fingers.

Kevin blinked his eyes and slightly nodded. "One point for me."he beamed and shove the food once again into his mouth. Hyun Ae was puzzled. One point for him? What was that? Kevin realized that she was dumbfounded. He put down his chopsticks onto the table and sighed. Slowly, a smile appeared on his face.

"You said that you wanted to play a game last night, right?"he started and urked his eyebrow. Hyun Ae frowned. "Well, the game starts now."he grinned; caused Hyun Ae to step aback. So, the game had started. And the sour food is a part of the game. Hyun Ae gritted her teeth and sighed heavily.

She'll get her revenge soon.

 

After school, Hyun Ae walked with Sun Mi along the road. "Hyun Ae-ah, have you start packing your things for the school trip?"Sun Mi suddenly asked; feeling excited at the same time. Hyun Ae turned her gaze at Sun Mi and gave her an annoyed look. "There's still one month left until the school trip. What's there need to rush?"Hyun Ae asked back and rolled her eyes.

Sun Mi pouted when she heard her. "I'm just feeling excited. We're going to end our school days soon."she giggled as she hooked her hands into Hyun Ae's arm. Hyun Ae flinched a little and slowly shook her head; thinking on how childish her best friend was. "Omo! I need to go now, Hyun Ae-ah. See you later tomorrow!"Sun Mi blurted as she checked her blue watch.

Hyun Ae nodded and waved her a goodbye when she walked away, leaving Hyun Ae at the road. When Sun Mi slowly disappeared from her sight, Hyun Ae's hand fell. She heaved a sigh and tiredly brought her way toward her house. When she arrived, she shove the duplicate key from her bag into the door knob before entered.

Hyun Ae was taken aback when she realize the house was dark. She drew a long breath and searched for the switch. When she found the switch, she turned the lights on. But, as soon as the lights were on, a dark and scary figure suddenly appeared in front of her; caused her to scream and fell onto the floor.

Hyun Ae's heart started to beat faster, feeling scared when she saw the creepy figure. Suddenly, a sound of someone's laughing could be heard behind the creepy face. Hyun Ae's eyebrows furrowed; knowing that she's being tricked. By him! Kevin took off the mask that covered his face and laughed. He hold his stomach; trying to resist more laughing sound that may came from himself.

"You should look on how scary you were!"he blurted while trying to hold his laughter. Hyun Ae gritted her teeth and tried to hold her anger. She stood up and clenched her fist tightly. "I'm going take my revenge on you!"she yelled and stomped her foot onto the floor. Kevin urked his eyebrow and cupped his mouth innocently. "I'm scared."he shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

"Another point for me."Kevin happily stated and brought his way toward the living room. Hyun Ae watched as he left and sighed. She dusted her uniform and quickly headed toward her bedroom. As she fished her bag onto the floor, Hyun Ae took out a piece of paper and a blue pen from her pencil case. She headed toward the study table and started to write something on the paper.

To Do List In Order To Take Revenge On Kevin Woo!

- Put A LOT of worms into his shoes.

- Tear and cut off one of his favourite cloth.

- Put some peppers at his clothes.

- Put constipation pills in his food.

- Doodle on his face when he's asleep.

 

Hyun Ae lifted the paper higher than her head and smiled mischiveously. "Seems great."she thought alone and smirked. Hyun Ae kept the paper into the drawer and take a bath. Then, she headed out off the house and started to search for something at the plants. Hyun Ae crouched onto the ground, crawling round and round at the lawn. She dug  the soils and smiled mischiveously when she saw the things that she searched for.

Worms.

----

Kevin ran through the stairs quickly. He was in a rush. Kevin strolled through the living room and quickly headed toward the front exit. "Don't you want to have breakfast?"Hyun Ae asked; following Kevin at the front exit. Kevin turned his face toward her and shook his head. "It's okay! I'm already late. See you later."he beamed as he shove his feet into his shoes.

Kevin stopped for a while when he felt something slimy in his shoes. "What's in my shoes?"he thought alone an frowned. Kevin checked his watch and quickly ignored his thought when he realize he doesn't have time left. He sprint to his school as fast as he could; hoping that the club meeting didn't start yet.

 

After the meeting ended, Kevin walked toward his class and quickly sat on his seat. He heaved a sigh and pouted. But then, something hit his head. There's something slimy beneath his feet. "What's wrong with these shoes?"he thought as he lifted his left leg and placed it onto his other leg.

Kevin took off his shoes and suddenly an unpleasent smell his nostrils. Kevin frowned and stared at his sock. There were some slimy brown-red coloured on his socks. "What is this?"he thought alone and frowned. Kevin take a look into his shoes and almost shouted when he saw- a few dead worms in his shoes.

The unpleasent smell was getting stronger and he almost puke. Kevin saw a small yellow paper in his shoes and took it out. He unfolded the paper; feeling disgusting at the same time since the paper was covered with some of the dead worms. He started to read the text on the paper and gritted his teeth as soon as he finished the short text.

- One point for me