Revenge

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae happily walked toward her house as she swung her bag. She hummed a song and kept thinking about Kevin's reaction when he found out about the worms. "He must be shocked."she giggled and covered . Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulders and quickly headed toward the house. When she arrived, she opened the door since it's not locked. Hyun Ae entered the house but, something's slippery; caused her to fall. Her landed first.

"Aww,"Hyun Ae whined as she rubbed her poor . "Why there's soap here?"she thought when she looked at the slippery floor. "You're home?"Kevin asked when he appeared out of nowhere. Hyun Ae looked up at him when she heard him chuckled. "Why are you lying there? Is that your new bed?"he laughed and hold his stomach. Hyun Ae gritted her teeth, trying to hold her anger.

Kevin walked away and headed toward the living room. "One point!"he blurted and laughed. Hyun Ae shot him a death glare and tried her best to stand up without falling again. She stared at her wet uniform and pouted. Hyun Ae headed toward her room, slammed her beg onto the bed and walked toward the study table. She took out the list from the drawer and smirked.

"You're going to regret it, Kevin."she smiled mischiveously.

 

The next day, Kevin finished showering and opened his closet. "What should I wear today?"he thought alone and pouted. Kevin's eyes wandered in the closet and his eyes were caught on a black with white strips shirt. It was one of his favorite. Kevin smiled. He reached out his hand; hoping that he's going to wear the shirt today.

He took it out but his eyes widened when he saw the shirt was- ripped. Kevin gulped. "Who did this?!"his heart yelled. Kevin gritted his teeth and quickly headed toward the living room. He saw Hyun Ae was watching television alone as she ate some chips. "Yah! Who did this to my shirt?!"Kevin yelled, showing the shirt in front of Hyun Ae's eyes.

Hyun Ae annoyedly looked at him and sighed. She then turned her gaze toward his shirt and urked her eyebrow. "What happen to your shirt? Did you lend it to a cat?"Hyun Ae tried to hold her laughter. Kevin gritted his teeth as his grip onto his shirt tighten. So, she's getting her revenge on him? How incredible. Kevin stormed off toward the kitchen; couldn't stand to hear Hyun Ae's laugh.

He threw his shirt into the dustbin and opened the refrigerator. He reached his hand out and took two eggs. Kevin smirked as he stared at the eggs, thinking how will Hyun Ae react if she found out. "One more point."he thought.

----

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh as she rested her head onto the table. She pouted; waiting for the other club members to arrive. "Where are they?"she thought and frowned. Hyun Ae started to get bored. She started to think on what she need to do. "Maybe I should arrange the names for their upcoming play."she shrugged her shoulders. Hyun Ae reached her bag and took out her notebook.

Then, she took out her pencil case. Hyun Ae placed both of the things onto the table. She opened the pencil case and suddenly something smelly filled the room. Hyun Ae gasped when she saw two broken eggs in her pencil case. She gritted her teeth; knowing who had did this. Hyun Ae gripped her notebook and sighed heavily.

She need to calm down now and thought about her next step. Suddenly, somone knocked the door and a sound of the door slid was heard. Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward the door and saw her friend, Sun Mi. Sun Mi smiled but then frowned when she smelled something unpleasent. "What was this smell?"she asked and urked her eyebrow.

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh. "The broken eggs."she replied and stood up. Hyun Ae took her pencil case and wanted to walk out off the room to wash her pencil case. But, Sun Mi grabbed her hand; caused her to stop. "Why did you put the broken eggs into your pencil case?"she asked, tilted her head in confusion. "It's not me. It's Kevin."Hyun Ae annoyedly replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Kevin? Why did he do that?"Sun Mi asked again. Hyun Ae sigh in defeated. She can't tell Sun Mi the truth. It was one of the rule to not ever tell anyone about their game. "I don't know."Hyun Ae lied and shrugged her shoulders. She left Sun Mi dumbfounded and walked toward the washroom to clean up all the broken eggs from her pencil case.

"Now, he's heading with 4 to 2. I need to do something."

After finished washing up her pencil case, Hyun Ae headed back toward the meeting room and saw some of the members had been there. "Where did you go, noona?"one of her junior asked when he saw her. "To the washroom."she beamed as she headed toward her seat. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and pouted.

"You seems tired. Are you okay?"Sun Mi asked; patter her shoulders. Hyun Ae turned her face toward Sun Mi and faked a smile. "I'm fine."she replied. Sun Mi gave in. She didn't know what else could she do to her friend. It's like Hyun Ae had been lying to her so much now. Maybe she has her own reason. That's what Sun Mi thought.

Hyun Ae placed her head onto the table and sighed. "This game is getting weird."she thought alone.

----

It was Saturday, means that there's no school. Hyun Ae hopped toward the kitchen and started to prepare the breakfast. She took out some vegetables and meat from the refrigerator. Hyun Ae started to make the breakfast but something hit her head. "Kevin is leading with 4 to 2. I need to do something."she thought alone.

Hyun Ae tried her best to remember what she had wrote onto the paper. "Oh yeah! Constipation pills."she smirked and giggled. Hyun Ae headed toward a drawer at the cabinet and searched for the pills. When she found it, she took it out and kept them inside her pocket before continued to prepare the breakfast.

After the breakfast done, she took out the pills and put one of them into Kevin's food. Hyun Ae slightly shrugged her shoulders and smirked. "This one should be two points."she chuckled. At that time, Kevin walked down through the stairs and headed toward the kitchen. "Breakfast ready?"he asked, urking his eyebrow while waited for her answer.

Hyun Ae nodded and put off the apron. She headed toward the dining table and sat on a chair. "Eat it before it gets cold."Hyun Ae commanded. Kevin shrugged his shoulders and sat at the dining table. Staring at the delicious menu on the table, he his lips. "Let's eat!"he squealed and smiled before shoving the food happily.

Hyun Ae secretly glanced at him and a mischiveous smile slowly appeared on her lips. "Sorry, Kevin."she thought happily and continued eating her food. They remain silent during the breakfast. Until, Hyun Ae suddenly broke it. "Do you have practice today?"she asked as her eyebrow urked.

Kevin stopped eating and turned his face toward her. "No, I don't. Why?"he asked back. Hyun Ae slightly nodded. "I'm going to hang out with my friends today. So, you wouldn't mind if you can stay alone, right?"she stated and asked, hoping that Kevin would let her go out. Kevin nodded.

"Okay."he beamed and continued eating his food. Hyun Ae happily yelled in her heart, thinking that her plan was a success. She quickly finished her food and stood up. "I'm done!"she beamed and headed toward the sink. Hyun Ae washed her dishes and then walked toward the living room. She grabbed her coat and put on her shoes. "See you later!"she shouted from the door and quickly shut the door.

Kevin tilted his head in confusion. "Why is she in a rush?"he thought alone. Kevin shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his food.

After done, he washed the dishes and walked toward the living room. Kevin the television and sat onto the sofa. He heaved a sigh; feeling bored when the house suddenly was quiet. Kevin rested his chin onto his back hand as he stared at the television's screen. It was silent; as silent as the grave.

But then, a sound was heard. Kevin was feeling uneasy with his stomach. It was like something was squeezing in his tummy. He held his stomach; trying to resist the pain that he's going to receive. But, the more he tried to resist it, the more it hurt. Kevin bit his lower lip and quickly stood up.

He stormed off toward the toilet and slammed the door shut. He sat at the toilet bowl and bit his lower lip as his stomach was getting really painful. Kevin shut his eyes tightly and clenched his fist. After a few minutes fighting the pain in the toilet, Kevin walked out off it and rested his body onto the wall; feeling relief.

But, that 'relief' didn't last long. His stomach started to hurt again. The feeling of the squeezing was receive again. Kevin walked into the toilet and started the battle between him and his own pain again. Then, he went out of the toilet while patting his tummy.

"What is it?"he thought alone and painted as his felt like ripped. Kevin remain silent for a while and tried to think what could be wrong with himself. Did he ate anything bad today? Then, something hit Kevin's head. "It must be her!"he thought and gritted his teeth.

"Shoot! This one hurt like hell!"Kevin's heart yelled as he quickly stormed toward the toilet once again.

=======================================================================================

A/N: Happy New Year! ^O^ LOL~! This is my new year gift to you xDD