Learning

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin walked toward the living room and saw Hyun Ae was watching the television alone. He showed an annoyed look and rolled his eyes before heading toward his bedroom. When he entered the bedroom, Kevin quickly approached the closet and started to search for something. "What should I wear tomorrow?"Kevin thought as he tapped his chin continuosly.

Then, he saw a red long-sleeves shirt with a squares shapes on it. He took it out from the closet and smiled. Kevin giggled before went out from his bedroom and quickly approached Hyun Ae. "Iron this for me."Kevin said while showing her his shirt. Hyun Ae turned her gaze at Kevin and blinked her eyes innocently. "For what?"she asked. Kevin annoyedly sighed and urked his eyebrow. "I want to wear this tomorrow."he beamed.

Hyun Ae turned back her face toward the television. "Why should I do it?"she asked again and smirked. Kevin smacked his forehead in disbelief. "Isn't it your responsibility to do this?"his voice started to volume up. Hyun Ae once again tilted her head toward Kevin and smirked. "I didn't know that you had a wife."she coed. Kevin was taken aback when he heard it. "Have you forgot about what you've said last night?"she asked again and arched her eyebrow.

Kevin gulped. "Fine! I'll do it myself!"he screeched and stormed off toward his bedroom. Hyun Ae smiled and happily shrugged her shoulders. "Serve you right."she thought and continued watching the television.

----

Hyun Ae was finding some ingridients at the store. She peeked at everything placed on the shelves and sighed. "Where is it?"she thought and was about to give up. She looked down onto the floor and pouted. Suddenly, she saw a feet stood in front of her. She looked up and saw him.

Kim Kibum

"Oppa?"she tilted her head confusedly. "Annyeong, Hyun Ae-ah."Kibum slightly waved at her and smiled. "What are you doing here?"she asked. Kibum giggled. "My mom asked me to buy some groceries for her."he replied. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she heard it. Then, she let out a chuckle. "What's wrong?"Kibum asked her while urked his eyebrow in confusion.

"Your mother is lucky to have a son like you, oppa."she replied while covered with her hand. Kibum tried to hold his laughter and giggled. "I guess so."he beamed as he shrugged his shoulders. "Hyun Ae? Can I ask you something?"Kibum said when she stopped. Hyun Ae nodded and excitedly waited more from him.

"Did Kevin- and you- had a fight?"he took the courage to ask. Hyun Ae remain silent for a while and then sighed. "How did you know?"Hyun Ae asked back. Kibum drew a long breathe and stared at her eyes. "Kevin complained that you haven't cook for him for the past three days."he replied. "Now he's complaining to s?"Hyun Ae thought and rolled her eyes when Kibum didn't realize it.

"Just a small fight, oppa."she faked a smile. Kibum walked forward and reached his hand onto her shoulder. "Hyun Ae-ah,"he started and smiled gently. "I really wanted you to be happy."he continued. Hyun Ae looked at him confusedly and gulped. "If you kept being like this, I just can't stop worrying about you."he beamed. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes and sighed. She nodded as she looked down onto her feet.

"I'll only be happy if you're with me, oppa."

After sending Hyun Ae home, Kibum leaved to his house. Hyun Ae waved tiredly at him and quickly entered the house. As soon as she entered, "Hey!"she heard a voice. Hyun Ae looked up and saw Kevin, wearing an apron while approaching her. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion.

"What- are you doing?"she asked. It's the first time she saw him wearing an apron with a spatula in his hand. "I'm learning on how to cook."Kevin beamed and wiped the sweats onto his forehead. "Cook?"Hyun Ae asked again while arched her eyebrow. Kevin nodded.

"Since you've stop being my wife, I have to learn all these stuffs or else I'll end up starving to death."Kevin shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms. Hyun Ae slightly nodded and arrogantly walked passed by him. "Okay then. Happy learning."she beamed and was about to walk away when Kevin quickly grabbed her arm.

Hyun Ae stopped and turned her gaze toward her arm and then toward Kevin. She urked her eyebrow. "What is it?"she annoyedly asked. Kevin heaved a sigh. "Help me."he coed. Hyun Ae remain silent for a while and then confusedly tilted her head. "Help you? Help you with what?"she asked again. Kevin swallowed a mouthful of his saliva. He then continued.

"Teach me how to cook."he replied and looked away, couldn't bare to look at Hyun Ae's face. Slowly, Hyun Ae smirked. "Are you having an Alzheimer? Did you forgot about what you've said before?"Hyun Ae beamed and pulled away her hand. Kevin drew a long breathe and turned his gaze at her.

"I'm not. But I really need your help. You can't let me starve to death. I'm an idol and really don't have much time to stop by and eat!"Kevin whined and leaned his back body on the wall. He scracthed his head frustratedly as he looked at Hyun Ae. "It's your own business. Not mine."Hyun Ae shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

She started to walk away but then Kevin stopped her. He stood in front of her and stared at her face. "Look. You really need to help me."he started. Hyun Ae arched her eyebrow and smirked once again. "Not as- a wife. But-"he stopped and thought for a while.

"As a friend. Yeah, as a friend."he continued. Hyun Ae remain silent and shocked at the same time. Did Kevin just asked her to be his friend? "So, how was it? I can consider you as a friend."Kevin coed and waited from her. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh. "Okay."she said and gave in. "Great! Now, follow me."Kevin screeched and pulled her hand.

They headed toward the kitchen and started their lessons together. Kevin who is a new learner in these stuffs really caused a lot of trouble in the kitchen. "I thought you've improved since the Chef Kiss."Hyun Ae thought as she glared at him when he didn't chopped the meat properly.

After finished their cooking lessons, Hyun Ae and Kevin stared at the food on the table. Kevin turned his gaze at her and gulped. "Why don't you try it first?"he said and smiled awkwardly. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh but then grabbed a spoon and quickly tasted the food. "It's- it's tasty."she unbelievably stated. Kevin's eyes widened when he heard it. He took a spoon and quickly taste the food.

"Wahh, it is!"he screeched and happily clapped his hands. "Thanks, big head!"he squealed and quickly gave her a hug. Hyun Ae was stunned with his sudden actions and blinked her eyes awkwardly toward Kevin. Then, her heart. It started to thump again. It's getting harder and harder.

"Oh no! This weird thing again."