Christmas Honeymoon II

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kevin's POV ]

What is this? Why am I feeling- weird? I stared at her once again and put my hand onto my chest. "Why does it beat so fast?"I thought and gulped. Aish! Maybe it's just my own imagination. I walked toward her and stood in front of her. I saw her looked up and tilted her head confusedly. "What are you doing here?"she asked as she stood up. I sigh in defeated.

How can she asked that? "You should've know the answer."I replied and narrowed my eyes at her. She remain silent. "Sorry. I just saw this little kitty and chase it. I didn't realize I was missing."she beamed and chuckled. I clenched my teeth and sighed. "Let's go. It's getting late."I said and walked away. "O-oh, wait!"she screeched and chased until she walked beside me.

"Ugh, why did you have to walk so fast?"she annoyedly asked. I didn't turned my gaze at her, not in the mood to talk to her. After a few minutes walking, something hit my head. I turned my face at her and stared at her. "Hey,"I started. She turned her gaze at me and urked and eyebrow. "Give me your phone number."I said and extended my hand.

"For what?"she asked and was step aback. "So I can contact you easily, silly."I beamed and sighed. "Huh?"she blinked her eyes and tilted her head. Darn it! I didn't knew she was really stupid. "I have to make sure you're safe or else my father will kill me. Now, give me your phone number."I said in frustrated. She annoyedly stared at me and slowly took out her phone from her pocket.

Geez, if it's not for my father, I wouldn't even want your phone number.

[ Author's POV ]

The next day, Kevin and Hyun Ae were at the hill of Monmartre. They stared silently toward Sacre-Coeur; an amazing building at the hill. "It's so big."Hyun Ae whispered to herself. Kevin remain silent and walked forward, headed toward the building. As soon as they entered, the two couple went to the highest floor.

When they were there, they were amazed on how beautiful the scene was. They could see the view of the entire city there. "I should take a picture."Hyun Ae giggled and took out her phone. Soon, she captured the view of the city which could make everyone amazed. Kevin stared at her silently and sighed.

"Girls are always girls."he thought and chuckled. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and urked an eyebrow. "What is it?"she asked. Kevin looked up and gazed at her for a while. "U-uh, nothing."he replied and looked away; changing his attention toward the view.

At night, the couple walked along the streets; heading their way toward the landmark of Paris, Eiffel Tower. "I heard that we can watch sunrise there. Why don't we try?"Hyun Ae approached Kevin. Kevin looked at her annoyedly and smirked. "If you wish you'll sleep there this whole night."Kevin beamed and started to walk faster. Hyun Ae pouted angrily and followed him.

When they arrived, the couple headed toward the third level. They were shocked when they saw a long line at there. "How much longer do we have to wait?"Hyun Ae angrily stomped her foot on the floor. Kevin shrugged his shoulders and sighed as he gazed at the long line. "Let's go somewhere else."he beamed and turned back. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow. "Where?"she questioned.

"The second level."Kevin coed and walked away. Hyun Ae followed him quietly, didn't knew whether she should speak or not. They arrived at the second level and once again was amazed with the view. "I heard that the second level was the best place to watch the view. You can take your photos here."Kevin beamed and shove his hands into the pockets. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes toward him.

Slowly, a smile appeared on her face. She giggled and took out her phone to capture the view. "Wahh,"she squealed and turned her gaze at Kevin. "Pretty, right?"she asked while showed him the picture. Kevin peeked onto the picture and smiled. He slightly nodded and went back to his original position. "We can watch sunset here too."Kevin spoke and pointed toward a place which was not far from them.

"I thought you didn't want to watch the sunset."Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion. Kevin looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't remember I have said that."he walked toward the place, leaving Hyun Ae dumbfounded. Hyun Ae blew her bangs and sighed. She followed him and stood beside him.

That night, they waited for whole night. Waiting for the sun to set.

----

"Welcome home!"Mr Woo screeched as he approached the couple. He hugged his son and then his daughter in-law. "How's your honeymoon?"he asked as he hold Hyun Ae's shoulders. Hyun Ae slightly nodded and smiled. "Good. So, did anything interesting happen?"he asked again. Hyun Ae and Kevin looked at him weirdly as they urked their eyebrows.

Mr Woo let out a chuckled and covered his mouth with his hand. "I guess I shouldn't asked that. Go into your room and get a rest. You two must be tired."he beamed and patted the couples' back.

"I guess I should prepare something for my grandchildren."Mr Woo thought and slightly smiled as he watched the couple entered their room.