I Miss You?

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

It had been a month since U-KISS left for Japan and Hyun Ae is surely being bored by herself at the house. She had did everything just to fill her boredom. Cooking, going to school, attend the club meeting, cleaning up the house. But still, her boredom was sticking onto her. She pouted tiredly as she plopped her body onto the sofa and stared at the wall.

"What is he doing now?"she thought and sighed. "Why should I care? He's not even think about me."she thought again and pouted. Hyun Ae couldn't stand it anymore. She need to do something. Something that'll made her loneliness gone. Then, she got an idea. She quickly grabbed her purse and phone before walked out from the house.

She stopped at the bus stop while waited for a bus. When the bus arrived, she quickly ride it and headed toward the grocery shop. Once she got there, she took the trolley and entered the shop gradually. Hyun Ae peeked onto everything placed at the shelves and sighed.

Then, she saw some fast foods on the shelves.

"Yah!"

"What?"

"Put these things back."

"Do you think I'll do it?"

"I said put it back."

"I won't. We're going to buy it anyway."

"We're not going to buy it."

"We'll buy it."

"Stop wasting your money on these things."

"It's my money. Not yours."

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh when she thought about it. She reached out her hand and took a pack of fast food from the shelves. She stared at it silently and slightly chuckled. "Why did I suddenly thought about him?"she thought and smiled. "Miss?"Hyun Ae heard a voice. She looked up and saw a guy who was wearing a uniform.

"May I help you?"the guy asked and smiled at her. Hyun Ae turned her face toward the food in her hand and then toward the guy. "It's okay. I've got what I want."she said and smiled. The guy nodded and bowed toward her before leave her alone there. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and smiled alone.

"Maybe I should buy some and let Kevin have some of these when he get back."she thought and quickly took some fast foods on the shelves.

[ Kevin's POV ]

I plopped my body tiredly onto the sofa after finish recording my part in our new song. Darn it! I just hope this day will end soon. It's too tiring! I peeked to the left and saw the snoring Soo Hyun with his cute pillow. I smiled alone as I watched the others. How much longer do I have to wait?

It had been a month now and I somehow- wanted to get back home. Why? Did I miss her? There's no way I am, right? Aish! Maybe I've used to bully her so much and somehow I missed to bully her again. That's all. "Kevin."I heard a voice and saw Hoon. I arched my eyebrow when I saw him sat beside me.

"What are you thinking?"he asked as he patted my shoulder. I frowned when I heard his question. What made him thought that I was 'thinking' something?  "Nothing. Why?"I asked back and tilted my head. He gave me a suspicious look while leaning his body closer. "Don't hide it."he said and smiled mischiveously.

"You're thinking about your wife."he continued and poked my cheek. Suddenly, my heart started to thump really hard and my face started to turn red. Darn it! Why did he made me thought about her? Now, I'm going crazy!

"No-no, I'm not."I said, trying to protest. Hoon screwed his arm and shook his head lightly. "You can't lie to me, Kevin."he said and grinned. I gulped. How did he know that I'm lying? Wait. I'm not- lying, right? "Guys! Kevin is missing someone!"Hoon screeched toward the other members.

They turned their face toward me and quickly approached me. "Really? Who?"Dong Ho asked and sat onto the floor, facing me. "Of course Hyun Ae, silly."Eli chuckled and wrapped his arm around Dong Ho's shoulder. "Whoah! Kevin! You miss your wife? Aigoo, you're too cute."Kiseop squealed and pinched my cheeks.

"Who wouldn't miss his wife when he's not with her?"AJ interrupted while screwed his arms. Darn it! Now, what do I do? These guys are killing me slowly. "Why don't you call her? Say that you miss her."Eli said and chuckled. I gave him an annoyed look and blew my bangs.

"Don't ever think I'll do that."I said and rolled my eyes. "Really? I think you still have to do it. I've call her."Kiseop said while gave me my phone. My eyes widened when I saw he had already called her! Darn it! What's going on with them?! Before I could cancelled the call, she had pick it up.

"Hello?"I heard her voice through the phone. I stared at the other members. They were motioning me to speak to her. I heaved a sigh and put my phone onto my ear. "He-Hello,"I said and gulped. "Why are you calling at this hour? Is there any important thing?"she asked. From her voice, I could tell that she's sleepy. Who wouldn't? It's already late now.

I watched the others worriedly, didn't know how I should tell her. "Tell her that you miss her."AJ whispered and giggled. "I won't."I whispered through clenched teeth. "Huh?"she asked. Crap! She must had heard what I said to AJ. "No-nothing."I replied awkwardly. "Come on, just tell her that you miss her."Eli said and cupped his mouth, trying to prevent her from hearing it through the phone.

I shook my head and pouted. But they kept forcing me to do it and my phone bill's is rising. "Okay, okay."I mumbled and gulped. "Em, hey?"I said. My heart started to thump really hard right now. "Hm?"I heard her reply. "I-I miss- yo-you."I said and shut my eyes tightly. What did I just said?!

The others squealed and applauded when I've said it. But- there was a silent in the line. Why didn't she say anything? "Are- are you there?"I asked and arched my eyebrow. "O-oh, yeah."she replied. I heaved a sigh. So, she's still there and that's mean she heard what I've just said. Hyun Ae, I don't really mean it! Don't get me wrong.

"I-Is that the only thing- you wanted to say?"she asked again. I nodded as my face turned red. "So-sorry if I'm disturbing your sleep. I shall go now. See you later."I said and gulped. Before I could call off, the others were making some kissy noises and chuckled when I gave them an annoyed look.

"Stop it, will you?!"I shouted and gritted my teeth. They've made me feel embarassed! "Aigoo, you should be happy after hearing her voice."Hoon said and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my pillow before throwing it to him. "You guys are really killing me!"I shouted and pouted angrily.

I chased them when they started to run splatteredly but then stopped when we saw Soo Hyun woke up from his sleep. And he seems angry! "Can you guys stop making noises?! I'm trying to sleep, darn it!"he said and threw the pillow in his hand toward us. All of us chuckled as we pinched his cheeks.

I guess, Hyun Ae must had fall asleep now. What will she thought about my words before?

[ Your POV ]

I was paused for a while when I heard it. Did he said that- he missed me? I'm hearing wrong, right? How can he missed me? "Are- are you there?"he asked. I was startled for a while. How should I response to this? "O-oh, yeah."I said and gulped. Shoot! Now my heart started to thump really hard again. All thanks to his stupid words!

"It- it's that the only thing- you wanted to say?"I asked again and gulped. My face started to turn red. Oh God, what am I going to do now? "So-sorry if I'm disturbing your sleep. I shall go now. See you later."he said. Before he called off, I heard some kissy noises through the phone and I'm sure it's U-KISS.

Now, I see. Maybe they're the one who asked him to do that, huh? It's impossible if he's the one who wanted to do that by his own. Thank God it's not really true. I heaved a sigh. But- why did I felt disapponted?

Did I really hope- he miss me?