Meeting The New Members

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kevin's POV ]

I stormed out off the practice room and quickly walked outside. I stopped in front of the building and leaned my back body against the wall and sighed. This can't be right. Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't he say anthing about this thing? What a jerk! I would never believe in him again. Suddenly, I felt someone patted my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Eli with a sad expression on his face. I heaved a sigh and gulped. "I know how you felt, Kevin."he started and joined me leaning his back body against the wall. I looked at him and bit my lower lip. I won't cry and I'll never cry. "There's nothing else we could do."he said again and looked down onto his feet.

"He should've told me about it earlier."I said through clenched teeth. Eli looked at me. "Maybe he has his own reason."he replied and slightly shrugged his shoulders. I rubbed my neck. This thing isn't suppose to happen. How am I going to continue my idol life without him. Hyung, how could you do this to me?

After a while, Eli and I entered the practice room back and saw the other members were sitting together. "Where did you two gone?"Soo Hyun asked when he saw us. "Just taking some fresh air."Eli lied and shrugged his shoulders. He sat beside Dong Ho and looked down onto his feet.

I sat down onto the floor while hugging my knee. We waited for a few minutes until our manager came in with a two new guys. All of us quickly stood up and bowed though I'm not really in the mood to bow to them. "U-KISS, these are your new friends."our manager said and introduced them to us.

The guy who had a muscular body called himself Hoon and the other guy whom I've saw him with Paran before is AJ. I tiredly shook my hands with them; not in the mood to join their introduction after Kibum and Alexander hyung left us without saying anything. I was about to walk away when I felt someone grabbed my hand; caused me to stop.

I looked up and saw Kiseop was stopping me from going away. "You should control yourself, Kevin."he said with a soothing voice. I gritted my teeth when I heard it. How am I suppose to control myself? The persons whom I always rely on just left me without saying anything! Doesn't he knew how hurt I am right now?!

Kiseop pulled me and forced me to join the new members. "I know you're strong."he said and patted my back when we walked toward the others.

----

I waited for Kibum to come and sat onto the bench. Where is he? How dare him to get late when he had done this to me! A few moments later, I saw his car. He went out gradually and smiled gently at me. I gritted my teeth when I saw it. He shouldn't smile! How can he looked so calm?!

"Sorry if I'm late."he beamed and walked toward me. But, before he was able to walk, I pushed him and pinned him onto his car. I glared at him and clenched my teeth. "Why?!"I yelled and was breathing heavily. Kibum was taken aback with my sudden actions. He heaved a sigh when I put my hand onto his chest; prevented him from going away.

"Stop it, Kevin."he said softly. Darn it! Why did you have to act so calm, hyung?! "It's not an answer."I whispered through my clenched teeth. Kibum looked down and sighed once again. "I guess I don't need to answer that."he said and slightly shrugged his shoulders.

I pushed my hand onto him harder and gulped. "Why didn't you tell me?!"my voice started to volume up. Slowly, Kibum grabbed my hand and pulled it down. "Stop acting like a kid."he said. I looked away and sighed in frustration. "You still didn't answer me. Why did you not tell me?!"I asked once again.

"Because I know how will you react if I told you."he replied and rubbed his neck. I looked at him and bit my lower lip. No! I won't cry. I will never cry! "I hate you, hyung."I said and glared at him before walking away. Someone, I need someone to heal my wound...

[ Your POV ]

I entered the house and shut the door quietly. As I walked toward the living room, I saw Kevin was sitting onto the sofa while burying his face into his palms. I heaved a sigh and thought about what Kibum oppa had told me earlier. It's somehow hurt me too.

-Flashback-

"Withdraw?!"I shouted as my eyes widened when I heard what Kibum had just said. This is a joke, right? How can Kibum and Alexander withdraw from U-KISS? How come I didn't even know about it? I saw Kibum looked down onto his feet and gulped. "Oppa? Stop lying, please."I said, trying to calm myself at the same time.

This is unacceptable! Why did my Prince had to withdraw from U-KISS?! "I'm not lying, Hyun Ae-ah."he said and sighed. At that time, I could felt like an arrow was shot directly onto my heart. It was too painful, to hurt until I couldn't bare with it. This isn't right. I am dreaming. I need to wake up and get out from this nightmare. Come on, Hyun Ae! Wake up!

It's useless. I'm not dreaming. I'm not having a nightmare. This is a reality. But why did this reality had to be so painful?! Why does it have to be Kibum? It's unfair! "Hyun Ae-ah, are you alright?"Kibum's voice startled me. I looked up and him and bit my lower lip, trying to prevent the tears from flowing.

"I-I'm not alright."I whispered. I saw him stunned when he heard it. He walked forward and leaned his body closer to mine. "Are you going to act like him too?"he suddenly asked and gently smiled. I looked up and tears were forming in my eyes. I wasn't really understand what he meant just now but I knew who he was talking about.

"Why did you have to leave, oppa? I don't want you to leave."I said as the tears in my eyes flowed on my cheek. I heard him sighed. He placed his right hand onto my head and gently ruffled my hair. "If I leave U-KISS doesn't mean I'm leaving my friends and you."he said and smiled.

I looked up at him and gulped when I saw his face. "But- I don't want you to leave U-KISS. I want to watch you practice and perform with them together."I said and sobbed. I saw him slightly chuckled and cupped my cheek. "I'll always let you watch me though I'm not with U-KISS anymore."he said. Why did he always had everything to said to calm me down?

"Look, Hyun Ae. I know this is really shocking you but I want you to know that I'll never leave you and my friends because all of you are precious to me."he continued and wiped the tears on my cheek. I bit my lower lip when I heard it. Hearing them is way more painful than hearing that he's leaving U-KISS.

"Though I'm not in U-KISS anymore, don't give up on them. Give the new members some space and don't ever bash them. It'll just hurt me and I'm sure you don't want me to feel hurt, right?"he asked and smiled. I slightly nodded. I don't want him to feel hurt. It was just too unfair for him. I heard him sigh in relieved.

"Can you help me with something?"he suddenly asked. I looked at him and frowned. "Please explain everything to Kevin. I just don't know how should I tell him anymore."he begged and sighed. Kevin? Without I realize, I nodded and promised to explain everything to Kevin.

-End of Flashback-

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae shook her head and walked toward the frustrated Kevin slowly. She sat beside him and sighed. "Are you okay?"she started and faked a smile. Of course she knew he's not okay. Even she's not okay too. Kevin turned his face toward her and sighed. Then, he buried back his face into his palms. "Go away. I'm not in the mood to talk to you."he said.

Hyun Ae barely listen to his voice since it was blocked by his palms. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and turned her gaze at him. "I need to talk something with you."she continued. Kevin gritted his teeth when he heard it. He just hope Hyun Ae would walk away and didn't disturbed him. "Can't you look at me?"she asked and hold his shoulder, forcing him to turn his face toward her.

Kevin clenched his fist tightly and looked at her. Hyun Ae took a deep breathe. "What's your problem?"she asked, calmly. "None of your business."Kevin beamed and looked away. "It is my business."she interrupted. Kevin remain silent; doesn't want her to interfee with his problems.

Hyun Ae sighed. "I know how you felt. I felt the same too."she started again. Kevin acted like he was listening though he was not in the mood to listen to her. "If I were you, I will act the same too but- I wouldn't if it'll just hurt him."Hyun Ae continued. Kevin looked at her and urked his eyebrow.

Hyun Ae faked a smile when she glanced at Kevin. "Kibum oppa had to make that decision though it hurt himself. And you're hurting him more by acting like this."she muttered and sighed while bit her lower lip. Kevin slowly looked down and sighed. "He wasn't really going to leave U-KISS anyway. Because he is still apart of U-KISS and you just have to believe it."she smiled.

Kevin bit his lower lip; hoping the tears that he had kept all this time wouldn't flow. Hyun Ae realize he was holding his tears when she saw his body was shivering. "If you want to cry, just let it out. It'll just get hurt more and more if you hold it."she said and patted his shoulder.

Soon, a white beads falled from Kevin's eyes and landed onto his hand. Hyun Ae smiled and stood up. "I'll leave you alone."she said and walked away. "Thanks."Kevin's voice made her stopped. She turned her face toward Kevin and tilted her head confusedly. "Thanks for reminding me."he continued between his tears.

Hyun Ae smiled and slightly shrugged her shoulders. "It's okay. I'm your friend anyway."she said and then walked away heading toward her room. Kevin wiped his tears and watched as she left. He heaved a sigh and gulped.

"Why did I hope you to say that you helped me because you're my wife, Hyun Ae?"

=============================================================================================

A/N: I think this chapter is boring ;~; Sorry, readers! I just have to insert this plot since Kibum and Alexander really had leaved U-KISS DDD; I felt sad too! But, I'm not hating the new members. Hoon is just too perfect xDD Anyway, I just hope you like it and I'll start with the 'real' plot xDDD