Unexpected Confession

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kibum's POV ]

I stared at her silently as she pinched Piro Piro and giggled. God, why did she have to look so cute? Poor her for being lonely when Kevin's not here. But, why didn't she just call Kevin instead letting her loneliness sticked with her? I knew that she didn't love him but isn't it just too much? What makes her so hard to just fall in love with him? Or- did she has someone else that she loves until she couldn't even see Kevin in her eyes?

I really wanted to help her from kept feeling lonely but what else could I do? I can't stay together with someone's wife under the same roof and plus I'm getting busy with my solo activities too. I heaved a sigh when I thought about it and continued watching her.

Piro Piro, you must help me. Don't let her feel lonely.

After a while, I drove her back home. She kept smiling. I guess she could at least let out her boredom. Once we arrived at her house, I drove back to my house. It was silent when she's not here. And I somehow- wanted to hear her voice. Why? I knew this feeling but- how can I fall for someone's wife. And the worse is, she's Kevin's wife.

What could've been wrong with me? Everytime I'm with her, I felt comfortable, happy. It's rarely for me to felt the same way with other girls. Why do I only felt like that when I'm with her?

Without I notice, I've arrived at my house. I heaved a sigh and took out the car key from it's hole before went into my house. As soon as I entered, I saw my brother who was having his snacks while watching the television. "Where's mom and dad?"I asked him while approaching him. "They're asleep."he beamed; eyes still glued onto the screen.

I drew a long breathe and sat beside him. My eyes were set onto the television screen but seriously, my mind was kept thinking about something. Something that really made me crazy. I need someone help, please! And that someone had turned to be my brother. I turned my face toward him and gulped.

"Hyung,"I started and paused for a while. "Hm?"he replied without even turned his gaze toward me. I pouted for a second and then slapped myself mentally. "If you feel comfortable and happy around someone and sometime even wanted to be with her for like 24/7, what does that mean?"I asked while furrowed my eyebrows. He then turned his face at me while blinked his eyes innocently.

"Like you didn't know."he beamed and chuckled. I heaved a sigh; feeling frustrated at the same time. "Hyung, this is no laughing matter."I said and pouted. He gave me a pair of gentle eye-look and smiled. "It means you're falling in love. Why did you asked?"he asked back and narrowed his eyebrow.

As expected.

How should I response to this? I gulped and turned my face away. "Something was going through my mind lately."I replied and sighed. He searched my face. "A girl?"he asked again. I slightly nodded, feeling shy at the same time. This is my first time talking about a girl with my brother. Usually, we always talking about our works and family matters. Am I being too stupid to talk about it with him?

"Then, why don't you confess to her?"he asked back; leaning his back body against the sofa. I quickly turned my face toward him and sighed. "I can't."I muttered. He looked at me confusedly. "Why?"he asked again, seriously stared at my face. "She's- I meant- I just can't."I sigh in defeated.

There was a silent for a while. "She's taken?"he asked again. I loss my words when I heard it. It seems like he had read my mind. I nodded dissapointedly and looked down onto my feet. "What should I do, hyung?"I asked him back and gulped. "If I were you, I'll just tell her."he coed.

I turned my face back at him and frowned. Did he really listened to me? "But she's with someone else. How could I tell her about my feeling?"I asked. He smiled at me; patted my shoulder a few times. "Just tell her and find her answer rather than just stay still doing nothing."he beamed.

I was paused for a while and gulped. Maybe he's right. Should I tell her? But, she's Kevin's wife, right? How am I suppose to tell her?

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae went out from the bathroom and quickly climbed onto her bed; hugging the Piro Piro that she got from Kibum. It's comforting and smooth whenever she touched it. Hyun Ae giggled as she hugged the 'lifeless' bear. She stared silently at Piro Piro and pouted.

"Kibum oppa said that I can talk to you when I feel lonely, Piro Piro."she gently caressed it. "I'm feeling lonely now."she muttered. Hyun Ae lay her body onto the bed while hugging the bear. "Why did I miss him, Piro Piro?"she asked and stared onto the bear. Then, she let out a chuckle. "How are you suppose to know that, right?"she said and smiled.

Then, she heaved a sigh as she hugged Piro Piro. "Why does my heart started to grow fonder?"she thought and bit her lower lip. Soon, her eyes slowly closed; making her sleep and went into her own dreamland.

----

Kevin was sitting at the sofa, staring at his phone's screen silently. He waited and waited as his grip onto his phone tighten. Kevin bit his lower lip; hesitate to make a call or not. "Why didn't she call me?"he thought and frowned. He heaved a sigh, hoping he will be more patient. But, it was just hope against hope. He knew she'll never call.

What's the need for her to call him? Like she missed him? No. That trains of thought were passing by his mind back and forth. Kevin heaved a sigh once again. He had wasted his 30 minutes waiting for an uncoming call from her. Why did he waited for her to call? He missed her? He's craving for her sweet voice that'll cheer him up?

Why is he doing this silly thing at the first place?

Kevin started to feel frustrated. He scratched his head roughly. Whether he was feeling angry with himself nor her. Kevin gulped and clenched onto his phone tightly. "Where the hell are you?!"his heart yelled as he gritted his teeth. Suddenly, he felt a soft thing patted his shoulder. Kevin turned his face toward the side and saw a cute and yellow teddy beside him.

"Missing for someone again?"he heard a voice. Kevin's eyebrow furrowed. He jerked backward; just to saw Kiseop was pouting while faking a sad face. "Ki-Kiseop?"Kevin blinked his eyes innnocently as Kiseop sat beside him. He hugged his knees and smiled gently toward the boy.

"Just call her."he beamed and tilted his head. Kevin was stunned yet puzzled with his words. Kiseop motioned toward the phone in Kevin's grip with his lips. "You're feeling hesitated to call her. Just make a call."he continued. Kevin turned his gaze toward his phone and then back to Kiseop.

"How- did you know?"Kevin asked and gulped. It's obviously Kiseop had read his mind. That's what he thought. Kiseop slightly shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "You're overshowing it. Everyone could tell if they saw your face expressions when you stared at the phone."Kiseop slightly chuckled.

Kevin was taken aback. Did he obviously showed that he's waiting for her call? He thought he had did his best to hide it but it seems like the members were way too smart than he is. Kevin flung his head backward and sighed. "I just- don't know what should I do."Kevin murmured. He glanced at his phone.

It had been exactly 50 minutes now. Why isn't she calling?

"Kevin, we know what happen between you two."Kiseop started again. Kevin turned his face toward him and frowned. "Seriously, you just didn't realize how you felt for her now."he continued as he placed his hand onto Kevin's shoulder; patted it gently.

Kevin gulped. "My feeling- for her?"he thought and sighed. "What could be my feeling for her- actually?"

----

Kibum stared at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a casual cloth; a blue jeans along with white shirt and black jacket. He smiled to himself just to think that he's now looking perfect for today. Kibum checked his watch.

It's exactly 25 minutes before he'll get to see her. The one who had made his heart melt and eventually fall for her. Kibum turned his gaze toward the mirror and smiled. "All perfect!"he muttered toward the window. He grabbed his car key, stormed out off his room before riding his car toward the place. The place which will be his biggest history.

 

Meanwhile, Hyun Ae was waiting silently under the big tree. It was really quiet and the amount of peoples passing by were countable. She checked her watch. It was twelve minutes past nine and she started to get worried. Kibum had promised her to come by at nine but he still didn't showed up.

Anxiety were filling in her heart. Did something bad had happen to him? Why is he late? Did he forget? Trains of thought were flooding her brain. Hyun Ae sighed and decided to wait a few more minutes for him. If he still didn't show up, she'll go back home. Another few minutes passed by and she's still there; waiting for him.

"Where are you, oppa?"she thought. Hyun Ae gave in and decided to just go home. When she took a step forward, the place suddenly filled with a lots of elegant lights. She was paused for a while. It seems like a dream. She stared at the lights amazedly with opened.

"It- it's pretty."she whispered and smiled. "But you're prettier."she heard a voice. Hyun Ae was startled but then quickly turned her back and saw Kibum; standing and smiling toward her. "O-oppa! You're late!"she whined and pouted.

Kibum let out a chuckle but then cleared his throat. "Sorry, it's just- I'm having fun watching you waiting for me."he coed and slightly shrugged his shoulders. Hyun Ae's eyes widened as soon as she heard it. "You're here all this time?!"she unbelievably asked. "31 minutes early."Kibum said while checked his watch.

"But- why didn't you- I meant- don't you know how long I've waited for you?"she pouted angrily. Kibum let out a chuckle when he saw how innocent the girl in front him was. "Sorry. But at least your waiting worth it, right?"Kibum said; walking forward toward her. "You're so mean oppa."she whined again and pouted as she put her hands onto her waist.

"Okay, okay. I won't do that again."Kibum chuckled. His body was leaning closer toward her. "I'll be serious this time."he said and smiled. Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it. What does he meant by that? Kibum slowly took her hands and pressed it against his chest.

Hyun Ae was stunned by his sudden actions but didn't pulled away. Instead, she let him do it. Is it because she loves it? No. She's feeling curious. "Why did his heart beat so fast?"she thought and frowned. She stared at Kibum and gulped. Slowly, Kibum leaned his face near her right ear and smiled.

"Can you feel my heartbeat?"he whispered. Hyun Ae remain silent. How should she response to this? "It's beating faster and faster whenever I'm with you, Hyun Ae-ah."he continued. There were silent between them for a while. Kibum took a deep breathe and exhaled slowly.

"Would you- accept my heart for you?"

====================================================================================

A/N: Kibum's confess~! Oh yeah >:D -dances- HAHA ! Sorry if this chapter is boring -,- I'm just having some writer's block plus I'm getting a slight fever today -sniffs- Anyway, hope you all like it ;DD Will update more chapters soon -waves-