2 Idiots

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae walked toward the house alone while looking down onto the road. Her grip onto her bag tighten as she walked. Hyun Ae sighed as she started to get tired. "Is he already home?"she thought alone and pouted. Hyun Ae shook her head in defeated and continued walking. When she arrived, she stood still in front of the door. She reached her hand out toward the door knob but then stopped for a while.

"Would my heart beat again if I saw him?"she thought and gulped. Hyun Ae shut her eyes and sighed. "Guess I really need to fight my own feelings toward him or else I might go crazy."she laughed at herself. Hyun Ae took a deep breath and slowly twisted the door knob. Once she opened the door, she sneaked in her head.

Her eyes wandered around the house; checking whether Kevin's home. "Looks like he's not home yet."she thought and went in. Her thought remain the same until she saw Kevin's shoes on the shoe rack. "Eh? He's already here."Hyun Ae sigh in defeated. She put her shoes on the rack and went toward the living room.

Her eyes were searching for Kevin. "Maybe he's in his room."Hyun Ae thought as she shrugged her shoulders. She headed toward her bedroom and after she put her bag there, she walked toward Kevin's room. Hyun Ae opened the door and peeked into it- just to saw Kevin was wearing his shirt.

Her eyes widened when she saw the shirtless Kevin. Hyun Ae gulped; couldn't even move when she just saw his bare body. Kevin, who realized someone was watching him quickly turned his face toward the door. His eyes widened when he saw Hyun Ae was staring at him. Kevin hid his bare body with his shirt to prevent her from kept staring at it.

"Yah! What are you doing?!"he yelled awkwardly. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes and quickly bowed. "So-Sorry!"she beamed and shut the door. Leaning her back body against the door, she blushed. "Oh no! Did I- saw his body?!"she thought and gulped. Hyun Ae cupped her face with her hands; feeling the warmth that just formed.

"Hyun Ae, what have you done!?"her heart yelled in frustration. She shook her head and quickly walked toward the living room, trying to calm herself down. She walked back and forth around the living room. "Stop thinking about his body, Hyun Ae. Stop thinking about it!"she thought again as she knocked her head.

Soon, Hyun Ae heard the creak sound from Kevin's bedroom. Kevin went out off his bedroom and headed toward the living room. Hyun Ae stared at him and gulped. "Okay, here he come."she worriedly thought. She took a deep breath, ready with whatever Kevin might say to her. It's her own fault anyway. Entering someone's bedroom without knocking the door. How careless!

She gulped and gritted her teeth; watching Kevin who was approaching her. "He must be mad."she thought again. When Kevin was a few metres away from her, she shut her eyes and waited for his soon-to-come nagging. But, why did she felt something was walking passed by her?

Hyun Ae slowly opened her eyes- just to saw Kevin was not in front of her. She blinked her eyes in confusion and then turned her face. Kevin was sitting on the sofa. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion. "Shouldn't he be mad at me?"she thought alone. "Next time, knock the door before you enter my room."Kevin beamed and sighed.

Hyun Ae was taken aback; feeling abashed at the same time. She looked down onto her feet and slightly nodded. "So-sorry."she spoke softly and sighed. There was a silent for a while. Kevin took a glanced at her and gulped. He doesn't want to feel awkward in front of her again. He need to fight his feeling!

"Prepare the dinner for me. I'm hungry."he coed and looked away. Hyun Ae nodded and obediently walked toward the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Kevin watched as she left and sighed. "God, why this thing needs to happen when I really wanted to forget about my feelings toward her?"he thought and buried his face into his palms.

----

After having their dinner, Hyun Ae and Kevin sat on the sofa; watching television. They were sitting far from each other; trying to prevent their heart to beat again. Hyun Ae hugged the small pillow on the sofa. Though her eyes were on the television, her mind was kept thinking about it. Kevin's body.

"I didn't know he had abs. When the 'Shut Up' music video was out, I only focused on Kibum's body."she thought alone. Hyun Ae glanced at Kevin who was watching some variety show that she didn't even paying any attention to. "Why didn't I realize about his body before?"Hyun Ae sigh in defeated.

But then, something hit her head. "Why am I being a ert?! No, Hyun Ae! Control your feelings!"her heart yelled as she shook her head. "Are you okay?"she heard Kevin's voice. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and gulped. Slowly, she nodded. "I-I'm okay."she lied. Her heart beated when she thought about it.

She need to get rid of this feeling right away. But how? How can she get rid of it when Kevin was right beside of her?!

"He-hey,"she started; stuttering. Kevin turned his face at her and waited. "Do-Don't you have a- practice?"she asked. Kevin frowned when he heard it. "Practice? It's already late."he replied. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes in surprise. It's already 11 PM. Why did she asked him that?

"O-oh, I see."she awkwardly said and turned back her face toward the television. Both of them remain silent as they watched the television together. But then, Kevin broke it. "Aish, why isn't there any interesting programme today?"he annoyedly said and pressed the button on the remote.

Hyun Ae remain silent and watched as the channels changed every second. But then,

"Would you still love me?"

"Yes, I still love you."

The sounds from the television startled her. Both of them, actually. As the couple was approaching each other in television, the guy hugged the girl; tightly. A tear escaped from the girl's eye as she felt comfortable in the guy's embrace. The guy broke the hug, caressing the girl's cheek and brought her face closer toward his.

Soon, their lips- touched. Hyun Ae could felt her blood was rushing through her body when she watched the scene. Her cheek was getting red as the actor and the actress were kissing each other. "What the hell is this?!"her heart yelled. She gulped and glanced at Kevin.

Since Kevin had kissed someone before, he felt nothing but not when Hyun Ae was beside him. He was hiding his nervous yet weird feeling when he saw the kiss scene. How could he felt relax? He was watching a kiss scene with his wife! The wife that he never had kissed before!

Hyun Ae's heart was beating like crazy now. She couldn't control it anymore so she decided to just went to sleep and forget everything that she saw today. Kevin's bare body and the kiss scene. She stood up; heading toward her bedroom and slammed the door.

Kevin didn't stop her. He just couldn't. His heart was beating rapidly too. If he stopped her, he might can't control his feelings.

"Why did I turn that channel?! Damn it!"