Lonely

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae fluttered opened her eyes tiredly. It was yet another boring day for her. U-KISS had been stayed in Japan for almost three months now and she's being really crazy because of someone. Did she missed him? Who knows? Hyun Ae get ready for her school; button up her school uniform, tied her hair neatly while staring at the mirror. She looked nothing but perfect.

Hyun Ae went downstairs and headed toward the kitchen. She grabbed a box of fresh milk before pouring it into a glass. Then, she took a bite of a bread before going out toward her school. Those were her routine everyday after Kevin left for Japan. She didn't have to cook for breakfast since she's living alone for now.

Hyun Ae walked toward her school tiredly. She stopped at the traffic light, waiting until the light go green before she crossed the road. But then, she felt someone patted her shoulder. She looked up and saw her best friend, Sun Mi. "What's wrong, Hyun Ae-ah?"her friend asked as she tilted her head. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and slightly shook her head.

"Nothing."she beamed and looked down onto her feet. Sun Mi arched her eyebrow. She knew that her friend was lying. "Oh, come on! Tell me. Do you have any problem?"she asked again. Hyun Ae turned her face toward her and sighed. "It's okay. I'm just tired."she lied again. Sun Mi rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Just what got into her actually?"she thought and frowned.

Then, something hit her head. She turned her gaze at Hyun Ae and slowly, a mischiveous smile appeared on her face. "Are you- missing him?"she asked. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she heard it. She quickly looked at her and gulped. "N-no! Why- why should I miss- him?"she asked back and quickly looked away.

Sun Mi gave her a suspicious look and smirked. "Stop lying. It's obviously you're missing him."she said and chuckled. Hyun Ae's face turned into a red tomato as soon as she heard the statement. She gulped; not knowing how she should response to her friend. "She's too smart!"she thought and sighed. "If you're missing him, does that mean- you're now falling for him?"Sun Mi asked again and tilted her head.

Then, Hyun Ae's heart started to beat faster. She gulped and stared at her friend. "There's no way- I'm falling for him. You know- I like Kibum oppa, right?"she pouted while tried to hide her red face. Sun Mi shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. But peoples who use to live together will eventually started to fall in love."she stated. "And I'm not one of them."Hyun Ae murmured.

Sun Mi chuckled and pinched her cheek lightly. "Let's go, Hyun Ae-ah. We'll be late."she said while hooked her hand into Hyun Ae's arm. Soon, they walked toward their school. Hyun Ae and Sun Mi was walking along the second floor corridor; heading toward their class. As soon as they arrived, there weren't much students there yet.

Hyun Ae peeked onto her table, empty. It's just as same as how she felt nowadays. Too empty, too lonely. How is she suppose to do to make all that feelings go away? She sat onto her seat while slipped her bag behind her chair. Hyun Ae stared at the window since she's sitting beside the wall. She stared at the sky silently; not even paying attention toward what Sun Mi was saying to her.

Hyun Ae rested her chin on both of her palms and sighed. Sun Mi stared at her; knowing that she's thinking something else. She rolled her eyes and drew a long breathe. "You're really missing him."she thought and smiled alone. Soon, Kibum came in just to saw the two girls had already on their seat. He flashed a smile and quickly headed toward his seat.

Kibum put his bag onto the table and turned around to face the girls. "Annyeong, oppa."Sun Mi greeted and smiled. Kibum replied and smiled but then turned his gaze toward the 'lonely' Hyun Ae. He urked his eyebrow confusedly. Sun Mi turned her gaze toward Hyun Ae and then toward him. She heaved a sigh. "What's wrong, Hyun Ae-ah?"Kibum took the courage to ask.

Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward him and blinked her eyes innocently. "Omo! It was Kibum oppa."she thought when she realize who the person was. "Do you have a problem?"Kibum asked again while urked his eyebrow. Hyun Ae quickly shook her head. "No, I'm fine."she lied again. Sun Mi heaved a sigh and pouted. "Liar!"her heart yelled as she rested her chin onto her palm.

"She's lonely."Sun Mi interrupted and smirked. Both Kibum and Hyun Ae tilted their head toward her and frowned. "Lonely?"Kibum asked back. Hyun Ae gave her the are-you-crazy look. Kibum turned back his face toward Hyun Ae and chuckled. "What make you feel lonely?"he asked her and smiled.

Hyun Ae remain silent for a while and gulped. "Kevin's not home."Sun Mi teased and faked her tears. Hyun Ae shot her a death glare and gritted her teeth. "I'll get you soon."her mind yelled. Kibum arched his eyebrow. "If you feel lonely, why don't we hang out together?"Kibum suggested. Hyun Ae blinked her eyes innocently as if she didn't believe Kibum had just 'asked' her out.

"How was it?"Kibum asked again and smiled. "She'll go!"Sun Mi replied and chuckled.

[ Kevin's POV ]

We headed toward our dorm in Japan. It's already 4 PM now and eventually, all of us were feeling sleepy. The van was in silent as most of the members had gone to sleep; except me and AJ. I looked out of the window, staring at the quiet road as our van through it. It had been three months now and I'm being really crazy toward something.

But still, I'm not sure what does that something mean. I heaved a sigh when our van arrived at our dorm. We headed toward our dorm which is on the fourth floor. After having the fresh bath, I walked into my room which I share with Eli. I stared at him silently as he slept.

I heaved a sigh and hang my towel onto the bed and quickly climbed onto it. As I placed my hand onto my forehead, I stared at the ceiling. Is she sleeping now? What did she eat today? How's her school going lately? That things kept replaying in my mind. Why am I suddenly worrying about her? I just couldn't stop thinking about her - again and again. And it somehow made me crazy!

I heaved a sigh once again as I tilted my head; facing the wall. Hyun Ae, how have you been?

----

We were getting ready for Made In BS Japan. It was really crowded at the front door. All the fans were cheering loudly; shouting our name again and again. I used to feel happy when I heard the fans were cheering for us. But lately, I really wanted to hear she cheered for me. Wishing me good luck with a smile on her face.

Wait! What am I thinking right now? Aish, this weird feeling is growing! What am I going to do?!

After the show, we went into our van. Still the van was in silent. This time, it's not because the members had fall asleep. Maybe it's because none of us had anything to say. Until, our manager started. "You guys will go back to Korea next month."he beamed as he flipped the papers in his hand. My eyes widened when I heard it.

Is this true? Are we really going back to- Korea?! Does that mean I get to met her? My wife?! Oh my God, I'm so happy right now until I felt I wanted to jump! But wait.

Why am I feeling excited?

[ Your POV ]

I smiled excitedly toward the mirror as I tied my hair. I'm going out with Kibum oppa tonight! Finally, I get to let out all my loneliness and enjoy this day with him. I grabbed my purse and went out from the house just to see his car had park in front of the house. I waved lightly at him and quickly went into his car. "Ready?"he asked and smiled.

I nodded excitedly and wear my seatbelt. Soon, he drove his car toward the big road. It takes a few minutes and we arrived at the amusement park. Aww, he just really know what I wanted! We walked toward the amusement park and started to have some ride. We ride the roller coaster, drop tower, pirate ship and lastly, the ferris wheel.

We sat alone at the big box as we watched the view from the high place. "It's pretty!"I squealed and giggled. Kibum stared at me as he flashed a smile. Suddenly, he took out something from his bag which he had brought earlier. I stared at him silently as he took out the thing. It was brown and round and had two small semi-circles at the top of it. It's Piro Piro?!

"For you."he said while handed it to me. I blinked my eyes innocently. "Fo-for me?"I asked and frowned. Kibum nodded and smiled. I reached out my hand to take it from him and stared at the Piro Piro. I giggled. "It's cute."I beamed while looking up at Kibum. "Thanks, oppa."I said and smiled.

"Talk to it when you're lonely."he said and smiled. I was paused for a while. How am I suppose to talk to it? I let out a chuckle as I cupped my mouth. "You're funny, oppa."I said, thinking that he was just joking. Kibum let out a chuckle too. "Believe me. It'll work if you confess everything to it."he continued.

I stared at him confusedly. "Will it hear me?"I joked and chuckled. "At least, it had ears."Kibum replied and smiled. I nodded and stared at my Piro Piro. Let's see if you really can help me, Piro Piro.