What?!

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

"Kevin Woo!"Min Ji shouted as she pouted toward the younger guy. Kevin snapped out from his thought and stared at her innocently. He blinked his eyes as if he didn't know what was happening right now. "What's wrong with you?"Min Ji asked, urking her eyebrow. She's feeling angry yet frustrated when she realized that Kevin wasn't paying any attention toward her when she was talking.

"I-I'm sorry, noona. I didn't heard what you said."Kevin apologize, feeling awkward at the same time. Min Ji heaved a sigh and pouted. "What's wrong with you actually? You were always daydreaming when you're with me. Are you thinking about something?"she asked. Kevin was taken aback. How should he tell her that he is really thinking about something else?

"I-I'm sorry."he sighed and looked down onto his feet. Min Ji can't stand it anymore. Just what's wrong with Kevin nowadays? He had - totally changed when he's with her. "What are you thinking about?"she asked and gave him a suspicious look. Kevin looked up at her and gulped. "No-no-nothing."he stuttered. How will she react if he told her about what he was thinking?

"Why are you stuttering? Are you thinking about your wife?"Min Ji started to dig his thought. Kevin was taken aback when he heard it. His face turned into a red tomato. How did she know he was thinking about Hyun Ae?

"N-no way. Why should I- think about her?he stuttered again and gulped. Min Ji gave him a suspicious look. She knew, Kevin was lying. But, why did he had to lie? This is the first time he lied to her. "Why did your face turned red?"she questioned and pointed directly onto Kevin's face.

Sweats started to form on Kevin's forehead. Now, what should he do to escape from this trap?

"It-it's because, I-I'm feeling- hot today."he lied and faked as if he was faning himself with his hand. Min Ji urked her eyebrow in confusion. It's not summer for him to feel hot. It's autumn! "Really?"she asked and leaned her face closer toward him. Kevin step aback and slightly nodded. "Ye-yeah. Stop it, okay? Let's go!"he beamed and quickly pulled her hand; heading toward their school.

[ Your POV ]

I ate the sandwhich while staring at the view from the school roof. The peoples at the road were busy with their own business, didn't even mind each other. They'll just greeted with each other and then left. I turned my gaze toward the sky, watching as the clouds dance with their own rthym. I sighed alone. How I wish I could fly someday. Going away with this stupid feelings and just forget about him.

"Alone?"I heard a voice whom I knew the most. I turned my face and saw Kibum was standing at the door which will lead us inside of the school buildings. I faked a smile as he approached me. Kibum sat beside me and took out his lunch box. "Where's Sun Mi?"he asked and shove his food into his mouth. "She's having a meeting with the teachers. Being the students council is hard."I pouted when I thought about it.

Kibum slightly nodded and sighed. Both of us remain silent as if our lips were glued. "Have you thought about it?"he suddenly asked. I turned my gaze at him and sighed. I thought that he had forgot about it. Guess I'm wrong. "So-sorry. I forgot."I lied and gulped. I heard him sigh in defeated. "Do you love someone else?"he suddenly asked.

I was taken aback when I heard it. How did he know? I looked down onto my feet. Immediately, Kevin's face was drew in my mind and somehow my heart beated rapidly now. "I-I don't know if I love him or not."I said and bit my lower lip. It's just hurt to think that he doesn't love me though I love him. Why am I being trapped in a love like this?

"So, you do love someone else. I see."he muttered. "It's okay. I'll still wait for you."he continued. By that, I lifted my head and stared at him weirdly. Why? Why did he need to wait? He'll get hurt if he knew that I love Kevin and I don't want him to feel hurt. He had done a lot of things for me.

----

I was doodling on a paper; didn't even paying any attention toward what the teacher was saying. Whatever he said had just passed by my ear. I pouted, feeling bored at the same time. But then, I felt someone touching playfully onto my shoulder. I turned my face toward Sun Mi and urked my eyebrow while giving her 'what do you want?' look.

"Could you accompany to somewhere after school?"she whispered; glancing back and forth toward me and the front. "For what?"I whispered back and gave her a confuse look. "Today's my boyfriend's birthday."she whispered and giggled. I slightly nodded and make a 'now, i know' face. "Okay then."I replied and smiled.

"Thanks, Hyun Ae-ah."Sun Mi winked. Then, she turned back her head toward the teacher while I continued doodling on the paper. I sighed. Even Sun Mi is buying a present for her boyfriend while I didn't even buy anything for Kevin. When is his birthday? 25 November, right?

It's still two months left until his birthday. Guess, I need to wait until the day come.

After the school ended, I waited for Sun Mi in front of the school gate since she said she need to take something from the admin's room. I checked my watch and sighed but then something hit my head. I need to inform Kevin that I'll be late today. I shove my hands into my pocket, searching for my phone.

When I found it, I took it out but- why the hell did the phone's dead?! Geez, I should charged it yesterday. Now, how am I going to tell him? "Hyun Ae-ah!"I heard someone called my name. I turned my face and saw Kibum, walking gradually toward me. "Ki-Kibum oppa,"I beamed and gulped. I am feeling awkward whenever I'm with him nowadays.

"Are you going somewhere?"he asked and tighten his grip onto his bag. I nodded in reply. "Sun Mi asked me to accompany her."I said and smiled. Kibum slightly nodded. "O-oppa. Did you bring your phone?"I took the courage to ask. He urked his eyebrow when he heard it. "No, I didn't bring it today. Why?"he asked back.

I sigh in defeated. "Nothing."I smiled weakly. "I need to go now. See you later!"he coed as he checked his watch. Kibum walked away after slightly waved at me. I waved back and watched as he left. Then, I sigh. What should I do now? I don't have a phone to call Kevin.

"Hyun Ae-ah, sorry for making you wait."I heard Sun Mi said. I turned my face toward her and smiled. "It's okay."I beamed. "Sun Mi-ah, did you bring your phone?"I asked and bit my lower lip. Please tell me that you bring your phone, Sun Mi-ah. "Yeah, I do. But, for what?"she asked as she blinked her eyes innocently. Sun Mi, you're my saviour!

"Can I borrow it for a while? I need to call someone."I replied and excitedly extended my hand toward her. She nodded and took out her phone from her pocket before putting it onto my hand. "I'll wait for you at the stall."she said and motioned toward the stall near our school. I showed her an 'okay' sign. Then, she left, leaving me alone to make a call to Kevin.

I dialled his number and placed the phone to my ear. I waited and waited and waited until he pick it up.

"Hello?"I heard his voice.

"He-hello."I stuttered. Damn it! Why do I need to stutter now?

"Hyun Ae?"he asked. How did he realize my voice? That's really incredible!

"Ye-yeah, it's me. I just want to say that I might be home late so, could you buy the dinner outside? I don't think I'm able to cook for dinner."I explained and gulped. I heard him sigh. "Okay,"he said. Flowers bloomed inside my stomach. I thought that he might being angry that I couldn't cook for him tonight. Guess, he had changed a lot.

"Thanks."I said and smiled. "Make sure you won't be late. It's dangerous outside."he beamed. By that, I could feel my heart beat faster. Well, it's normal for a someone to remind us how dangerous for girls to be outside late but, why do I felt different when he's the one who said it to me?

Why is he acting so kind toward me nowadays?

"O-okay, I won't."I said before hung up. I heaved a sigh. If I still couldn't control my feelings toward him, how am I suppose to forget about him? I stared at the phone screen silently. Why am I being stupid?

I walked tiredly toward the stall and saw Sun Mi was waiting. "Done?"she asked excitedly. I nodded and smiled. "Let's go!"she pulled my hand and we headed toward a shop which sells a lot of things especially for birthday presents.

[ Kevin's POV ]

She hung up before I could say anything. I heaved a sigh and kept my phone back into my pocket. I'll have practice tonight. Will she be okay if I'm not home when she get back? I sigh in defeated when I thought about it. As I was heading toward the kitchen, my phone rang once again. Who might being calling this time?

I stared at the phone's screen and saw Kiseop's name blinked a few times on it. I pick it up. "Kevin, where are you?"he asked. "I'm at my house. I was about to go out. Why?"I asked back. "Manager hyung said that our practice will be cancelled today. So you don't have to come."he replied. I urked my eyebrow in confusion.

Cancelled? Why all of sudden? "I have to go now, Kevin. See you later!"he coed and quickly hung up. I sighed when I heard the line was dead. If today's practice was cancelled, means that manager hyung won't treat us for the dinner. And if he didn't treat us for the dinner, means that I don't have anything to eat now.

Crap! Now I'll be hungry to death! I thought we'll have practice, that's why I let her get back home late today. I sigh in defeated. What am I going to eat? I wanted to cook but I'm just to lazy. Guess I need to eat outside. It's better rather than let my stomach groan.

----

I walked toward my house after finish having the yummy dinner outside. Geez, Hyun Ae's cook is still better. I patted my tummy and giggled as I stood in front of the door. I shove the key inside the door knob and entered. She's already home? Her shoes were put neatly onto the shoe rack but why did the house was so quiet?

Maybe she's asleep. I shrugged my shoulders and headed toward my room. As soon as I entered my room, I put my wallet and my phone onto the side table. I decided to change my cloth so I took out my pajamas inside the closet and placed it onto my bed.

When I was about to take off my shirt, I heard a creak sound coming from my bathroom. I turned my gaze toward the bathroom and saw- her. Half ?! The white towel was surrounding her body from her knee to her upper body which really made my eyes widened. That's still consider as y, right?

I gulped when I saw her and quickly blushed. How am I suppose to react? I saw her looked up at me but then her eyes widened. I heard her gasped and in a twinkling of an eye, she went back into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. "Get. Out!"she screamed from the bathroom. I gulped and quickly brought my legs outside of my room.

I headed toward the living room and started to panic. I didn't saw anything, right? I just saw some of her skin, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Immediately, my face turned red when I thought about it. God, Kevin! You're totally nuts!

A few minutes later, I saw her went out from my room and quickly approached me. "You should knocked the door first!"she yelled and crossed her arms. I was taken aback when I heard it. I know, it's my fault but- I need to defend myself too. "It's my room. Why do I need to knock the door?"I asked back and gulped.

"Because I was there!"she gritted her teeth. "Okay, fine! My fault but why are you using my bathroom?!"I shouted back; trying to hide my red face from her. "Because the lamp in the bathroom downstairs won't work."she hissed back. I heard her breathe heavily as she stopped. None of us spoke and we looked away from each other. It was really silent; as silent as the grave.

But then, she broke it. "You didn't- see anything-right?"she asked. I gulped when I heard her question. It's obviously I'm lying if I said that I didn't saw anything. I meant, I do saw her body but not all of it. Will she get mad if I told her that? "Not- all of it."I stuttered and tried to hold my breathe. I glanced at her secretly and saw she bit her lower lip. She must been embarassed.

I saw her walked away, leaving me alone at the living room. "Where-where are you going?"I asked her. "To my bedroom."she beamed and quickly entered her bedroom. I sigh in defeated and plopped my body onto the sofa. I leaned my head onto the upper side of the sofa and sighed once again as I closed my eyes.

Why did everytime I want to forget my feelings toward her, the bigger this feelings grow?

==========================================================================================

A/N: Why am I being ert nowadays? :OO LOL~! Sorry if this chapter was boring. I just hope you all like it. And yeah, my back's hurt sooo much because I've been playing badminton for 5 hours nonstop ;~; I regretted for doing that. I kept bent down to get the shuttlecock until I didn't realize my back's hurt and my legs got cramp DD; Oh yeah, and also! I'm writing a new story! The Forgotten feat U-KISS!! I just love U-KISS, ya' know. Read and subscribe if you're interested. But, I'll only update the story when I've finished this fanfic ^^ [ shameless promoting ] See ya later~