Hate Or Love?

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kibum's car was heading toward Kevin's house. Hyun Ae remain silent at the passenger seat while keep tucking her nails. She bit her lower lip and stared at the window, watching as the cars on the road passed by. "Am I jealous?"she thought and frowned. "But why? Why do I need to get jealous?"she thought again.

--Flashback--

Kibum and Hyun Ae sat in front of Kevin and Min Ji in a restaurant. The couples faced each other and remain silent for a while. "So,"Kibum started, broking the silent. "What are you two doing here?"he asked and urked his eyebrow. Min Ji flashed a smile at him and hook her hand into Kevin's arm. "We wanted to watch fireworks."she beamed and slightly shrugged her shoulders.

Kibum slightly nodded and awkwardly smiled at them. "How about you two?"Min Ji asked and waited excitedly for an answer. "O-oh, we wanted to watch fireworks too."Kibum coed and smiled. He turned his face toward Hyun Ae and smiled. "Right, Hyun Ae?"he said. Hyun Ae nodded and remain silent. She stared at Kevin and then Min Ji. "Who's this girl?"she thought and frowned.

"How's your school, Kibum?"Min Ji asked again and urked her eyebrow. Kibum slurped his drink and then stopped to reply her question. "I'm doing great."he said and chuckled. Then their conversation ended there.None of them started to spoke and caused a little awkward silent between the four of them.

Min Ji tilted her head toward Hyun Ae and smiled. "What's your name?"she asked and leaned her body closer toward her. Hyun Ae was step aback and gulped before she replied, "I- I'm Lee Hyun Ae."she stuttered. Min Ji nodded and returned to her original position. "So, are you two having any plan after this?"Kibum asked.

Kevin started to part his lips in order to reply his question. "We'll just taking some walk after this."he replied and turned his gaze toward Hyun Ae who was looking down onto her lap. "What about you?"he asked back. Hyun Ae looked up and gulped. "Ho- Home."she beamed. Kevin gave her a suspicious look and gritted his teeth. "You look so cute, Hyun Ae-ah."Min Ji interrupted and smiled at her.

Hyun Ae turned her gaze at her and smiled shyly. "Tha- Thanks."she thanked and slightly bowed. Min Ji let out a chuckle and covered elegantly. She then started to lean her face closer toward Hyun Ae. "I think that's why Kevin marrying you."she smiled. Hyun Ae gulped when she heard it. She hate hearing it. She hate the fact that she's Kevin's wife!

"But sadly, he doesn't love you."Min Ji continued and giggled. Hyun Ae looked at her weirdly and frowned. "Ehh?"she thought. Kibum and Kevin stared at Min Ji in shocked when they heard it. Kevin clenched his teeth, hoping Min Ji would stop babbling. "Min- Min Ji, what are you saying?"Kibum interrupted and frowned. Min Ji smirked and turned her gaze at Kibum and then at Hyun Ae.

"Kevin loves me."she coed and smiled. "He married you because of his father. So, I hope you won't steal him from me, understand?"she continued and glared at Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae clenched her teeth. She couldn't take this anymore. Who the hell is that girl to say that to her?!

"I'm sorry, unnie."Hyun Ae started and stared at Min Ji while trying to hold her anger. "For your information, I'm not in love with him. And I was force to marry this guy too!"she beamed and stood up while pointed her index finger toward the shocked Kevin. Min Ji was step aback when she heard it.

Hyun Ae quickly took Kibum's hand and walked out off the restaurant, leaving Kevin and Min Ji there. "Yeah, I'm not in love with him. There's no way I will."Hyun Ae thought as she walked away with Kibum.

--End of Flashback--

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh when she thought about it. She leaned her side head onto the seat and gulped. "Are you okay, Hyun Ae?"Kibum's voice startled her. Hyun Ae turned her gaze at him and faked a smile. "I'm okay."she beamed. Kibum remain silent but then started again. "About Min Ji, I hope you won't take her words seriously."he said while focusing on the road. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion.

"O-oppa? Did you know her?"Hyun Ae took a courage to ask. Kibum gazed at her and smiled. He nodded before replied, "She's my ex-girlfriend."he said. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she heard it. "Ex-girlfriend?"she urked an eyebrow. Kibum nodded once again and then remain silent. Hyun Ae wanted to ask more about them, but she just don't have a courage to do it.

It's somehow broke her heart too.

[ Kevin's POV ]

I stormed out off the restaurant and started to walk away. "Ke-Kevin, wait up!"Min Ji screeched while trying to catch up with me. I heaved a sigh and stopped. I faced her and gritted my teeth. "What's wrong with you, noona?"I asked and frowned. "I- I'm sorry. I won't do it again."she appealed and pouted.

"Don't you know how embarass I am?"I beamed. Min Ji looked down onto her feet and clasped her palms against each other. "But, I'm jealous. You shouldn't hold her hand. Can't you realize the way she stared at you?"she coed and pouted. I sigh in defeated. What the hell is wrong? I'm just wanted to help her and the way she stared at me was really normal.

"Noona,"I started. I walked toward her and hold her shoulders tightly. Then I stared deeply into her eyes. "No matter how much girls chasing for me, I only love you."I said and slowly brought her face to mine. I cupped her cheek gently and whispred. "Please. Believe me."

She slightly nodded and quickly hugged me. I heaved a sigh. Why things started to get wrong?

 

After sending her home, I walked toward my house. This night, it's getting colder and colder. I reached my house and entered. Why does it so quiet? Did she fall asleep? I shrugged my shoulders and headed toward my room. When I opened the door, I saw her. Lying on the bed with her eyes closed. "Guess she must've fell asleep."I thought and sigh in relieved.

I walk toward the bed and lay beside her. She was holding the pillow between us. I didn't knew why she did that. She had did it from the day we get married. Did she think I will do anything bad toward her? Pfft! You wished. I placed my hand onto my forehead while staring at the ceiling silently.

"I'm not in love with her, right?"I thought and tilted my head toward her. Then, my heart started to beat faster again. Why did it happen whenever I saw her face? Aish, what the hell is wrong with me?

There's no way I'm falling for this girl. No way.