Alone

Rules Of Marriage

[ Your POV ]

I swung my leg while waiting for Sun Mi. Why is she late? The movie's going to start soon. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Sun Mi?"I tilted my head. "Sun Mi? Are you going out with her today?"I heard a voice when the hands slowly get off from eyes. And what shocked me the most, I knew the voice belongs to who.

Kim Kibum

"Eh, o-oppa? What are you doing here?"I asked when I tilted my head toward him. He smiled and sighed happily. "I was planning to watch a movie. But I saw you here, so I guess I should greet you."he replied. I nodded silently. Wait a second! Sun Mi still hasn't arrive yet, so does that mean I'm with Kibum oppa? Omo, is this a date?!

"Hyun Ae!"I heard someone's voice calling for me. I turned my head toward the side and saw Sun Mi. Ugh, why did everytime I'm with Kibum, someone had to ruin it? "Oh, Kibum oppa. Why are you here?"she asked as she stopped in front of us. "I'm planning to watch a movie."Kibum replied as he smiled at her. "Really?"Sun Mi asked again and tilted her head.

Kibum nodded. "It's going to start soon. Let's go."Kibum said and checked his watch. The three of us entered the building together. "What movie are you going to watch, oppa?"I asked and stared at him. "Tron: Legacy."he replied and smiled at me. Me and Sun Mi stared at each other for a few minutes. "We-we're watching that movie too."I beamed. Kibum looked at me and blinked his eyes. "Then we should watch it together."he said and chuckled.

----

Kibum and I were walking along the streets, side by side. Both of us remain silent, didn't knew what to talk about. "So, how's Kevin and you?"he suddenly asked, broking the silent. I turned to look at him and faked a smile. "It's fun. He's really caring."I replied. Ugh, now I wonder why did I have to lie. My life with him were completely ruined. Kibum nodded and remain silent for a while.

"How's Paris?"he asked again and urked his eyebrow. I slightly nodded and replied, "It's quite fun. The scene was really beautiful." "Really? Kibum asked and tilted his head. I nodded and then chuckled when I saw his expression. "You're hanging out with Sun Mi, did Kevin know?"he asked again.

I turned my face at him and remain silent for a while. And then something hit my head,

"Make sure you call me when you're not home so I don't have to worry about you, okay?"

Darn it! Why did I suddenly thought about it? I checked my phone and stared at the screen. Should I call him? But he must be busy, right? Aish! I can't ruined my moment with Kibum oppa. I kept my phone back into the pocket and turned my gaze at Kibum. "Don't worry. I've informed him."I lied and smiled. Kibum slightly nodded and smiled at me. Why did he had to look so handsome?!

Without I realize, we've arrived at Kevin's house. Did we walk too fast? "See you again next time, Hyun Ae."Kibum beamed and waved at me before he walked away; heading toward the road. I sighed while waving at him. If only I marry him, it'll be great. I looked down and remain silent. But then. I felt someone's presence. I saw a feet stood in front of me. The owner was wearing a dark brown and furry boot. Who is it?

I looked up- and saw him. That guy.

"What are you doing out here?"he asked and urked his eyebrow. "I- just got back from cinema."I replied and sighed. He remain silent for a while. Why? "With who?"he asked again and tilted his head. "Um, Sun Mi- and Kibum oppa."I beamed. Then, he stared at me weirdly. "Ki-Kibum hyung?"he asked again. I slightly nodded and innocently stared at him. "Why?"I asked back. He shook his head and sighed.

I wonder what's wrong.

[ Author's POV ]

"Aish, why am I feeling something's weird?"Kevin thought and shook his head. "What about you?"Hyun Ae's question startled him. Kevin looked at her and sighed. "I'm with my friends."he replied and slowly walked passed by her. Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulders slightly and followed him. Both of them entered the house and saw Mr Woo was waiting for them at the couch. "You two are back."he screeched and approached them.

"Where have you two been?"he asked and smiled at the couple. Kevin tried to avoid his question and stared at the bags on the couch. "Dad? What are you doing with these bags?"he asked back and pointed his index finger toward the bags. Mr Woo turned his gaze toward the bags and then turned to look back at him. "I forgot to tell you. I'm having so much work at California so I'm going there tonight."he beamed and smiled.

"What?!"both Kevin and Hyun Ae asked in unison. "What's wrong?"Mr Woo innocently asked while blinked his eyes. "But dad, not tonight. Can't you leave tomorrow?"Kevin asked as he urked his eyebrow. Mr Woo shook his head in disappointment. "Sorry, son. I wish I could stay here and watch you two with my soon grandchild. But I guess I can't."he replied sadly.

Kevin and Hyun Ae were step aback. "Why did he think he will have a grandchild soon?"Kevin thought as he smacked his forehead in disbelief. "Anyway, don't ever forget to contact me whenever you have problems. And Kevin, please take care of your wife."Mr Woo patted his son's shoulder before turned to look at Hyun Ae.

"Hyun Ae,"he beamed. Hyun Ae looked up at him and waited more from him. "Take care of Kevin too."he said and smiled. Hyun Ae awkwardly smiled and nodded before he went out, leaving to California. The couple waved a goodbye toward Mr Woo as his car headed toward the airport.

The next day, Hyun Ae waked up as usual. She fluttered opened her eyes and blinked a few times before her vision would be clear. After a few moments, she went out from the room and headed toward the couch. "Something's fishy."she thought as she tried to think about it. Her eyes were wandered all over the house and then she realize. "Where's the maids?"she asked to no one.

"I've gave them a break."she heard a voice from behind. A figure walked passed by her while eating an apple. She looked at him weirdly while blinked her eyes. "Wha-what did you say?"Hyun Ae asked again and urked her eyebrow. Kevin turned to look at her. "I've gave them a break until my father come back."he sighed in defeated. "Why are you so stupid?"he thought and bite another piece of the apple.

"You did what?!"Hyun Ae yelled while glaring at him. Kevin stared at her weirdly. "What's wrong?"he innocently asked. "Does that mean you and I are living in this house alone?"she asked and urked her eyebrow. Kevin remain silent but then slightly nodded his head before walking toward the kitchen. "Prepare breakfast for me. I'm hungry."he commanded.

Hyun Ae angrily pouted at him and obediently walked toward the kitchen; didn't believe what had he done.

 

After having their breakfast, Hyun Ae and Kevin was watching the television at the couch together. Hyun Ae was feeling bored as she pouted every seconds when there's no interesting programme on the channel. "Hey, are you having practice today?"she suddenly asked Kevin. Kevin slightly nodded while his eyes were still glued on the television.

"Can I come too? I want to see U-KISS's practice room."she beamed excitedly. Kevin got off his eyes from the television and looked at her. "There's nothing special there."Kevin replied and turned back toward the television. Hyun Ae pouted. "Of course there is. Kibum oppa is special!"Hyun Ae thought and blew her bangs. "Oww, please let me come too."she appealed and clasped her palms against each other, hoping that Kevin will let her.

But it useless when Kevin sighed and glared at her angrily. "No way. Stay at home and guard the house. Understand?!"he beamed and leaned his body onto the sofa. "Bu-but,"Hyun Ae was cut off when Kevin interrupted. "I said no!"

----

"Hey, what are you doing here?"Kevin asked when he saw Hyun Ae sneaked into U-KISS's practice room. "Great. I'm caught!"Hyun Ae thought and quickly bowed when she saw the other U-KISS members were approaching her. "Didn't I told you to stay at home?"Kevin angrily said while put his hands onto his waist. "But I want to watch U-KISS practice."she whined and pouted.

"I've told you there's nothing special here."Kevin beamed and sighed. Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward Kibum who was staring at her and smiled. "He's special."she thought and smiled mischiveously. "Okay, I'm sorry. To redeem back my fault, why don't you guys try these?"she coed and showed them a medium sized box.

"What's that?"Dong Ho asked as he tilted his head. "Fried chicken."Hyun Ae giggled when she answered it. "Whoah, fried chicken!"the other U-KISS members excitedly said and sat on the floor. "Hyun Ae, over here."Eli patted the floor, motioned her to sat beside him. Hyun Ae nodded and quickly sat on the floor before she served the members with the fried chicken.

They enjoyed the meal that Hyun Ae brought before started with their practice once again. Hyun Ae was watching Kibum excitedly. Her eyes were following every his dance steps without even blinked her eyes. Well, that's her purpose for coming there anyway.

After a few hours practicing, the members were sitting, splatteredly on the floor, trying to get some breathe. Kevin sat accrossed Hyun Ae who was handing the members a few mineral water. Kevin was the last one to receive it. He drank it quickly, trying to regain some strenght after a few hours practicing.

"How's our practice, Hyun Ae-ah?"Xander asked as he leaned his body closer toward her. Hyun Ae giggled and showed him a thumb up. "You guys are really great!"she chuckled and smiled. Then, someone came into the room. It was U-KISS manager. He was holding a bunch of papers.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung."the members greet as soon they saw him. Their manager smiled and approached them. "I'm going to inform you guys about your schedule."he started as he flipped the papers one by one. "This week,"he said and observed the contents in the paper. "You guys will perform on Music Bank this Friday and Open Concert on Saturday."he continued.

The members nodded silently, didn't have any energy to speak. Their manager then turned his gaze toward Hyun Ae who was sitting silently. "Ah, Hyun Ae. Thank God you're here."he beamed and smiled. Hyun Ae looked at him weirdly when she heard it. He then turned to look at Kevin who was wiping his sweats with a towel.

"Kevin and Hyun Ae,"he started. "You two will have an interview about your marriage next week."he added and smiled. Kevin and Hyun Ae looked at him with their eyes were wide opened.

"What?!"