Trapped. Like It Or Not?

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae fluttered opened her eyes. She heaved a sigh and sat up on the bed, rubbing her neck while tilted her head toward right and left. "I'm tired."she mumbled and pouted. It's 1st January 2011 today. A new year, a new beginning. "What should I do today?"Hyun Ae thought as she walked out of the room. "Good morning."Kevin greeted as he walked passed by her. Hyun Ae paused for a while and gulped.

"Goo-Good morning."she replied and looked down. "Where- are you going?"she asked and tilted her head. Kevin turned his face toward her and urked his eyebrow. "I'm going to take my driving license today."he beamed while shoving his feet into his blue sneakers. "Take care of home."he said before went out. Hyun Ae frowned when she heard it.

"I didn't know he had took some driving lessons before."she thought. Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulders and walked toward the kitchen, started to prepare lunch for them.

-----

"I'm home."Kevin beamed happily as he walked toward the living room. Hyun Ae approached him and stared at him weirdly. "You got your license?"she asked and urked an eyebrow. Kevin quickly nodded and took out his license from the pocket and arrogantly showed it to her. "See this?"he smirked and giggled.

Kevin placed his lips onto the license and smiled. "But- do you have a car?"Hyun Ae asked, annoyed with his actions. Kevin blinked his eyes toward her and smirked. "Of course I do. My father had bought for me and kept it in the garage a few months ago."he replied and quickly kept his license back. "Lunch is ready."Hyun Ae beamed and walked away; not in the mood to join his super duper excitement.

After having their lunch, Kevin walked toward the living room and started to search for something. Hyun Ae weirdly stared at him and took a courage to ask. "What are you looking for?"she asked and frowned. Kevin heaved a sigh and put his hands onto his waists. "I'm looking for my car's key."he replied and bit his lower lip while his eyes wandered toward the cabinet in front of him.

Hyun Ae remain silent for a while. She wanted to help but she just didn't knew how the key looks like. "Ahh, found it!"Kevin screeched as he took out a key from the vase near the television. "Why are you hiding, huh?"Kevin asked the key as if it was alive and really hiding from him. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow weirdly when she saw it. "Is he nuts?"she thought and sighed.

"Hey, you want to join me?"Kevin's voice startled her. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion. "Where?"she asked. "A car ride."he smirked and mimicked as if he was driving a car. Hyun Ae thought for a while. "That's good. I need to buy some groceries too."she replied and nodded.

Then, the couple went out and get into Kevin's new car. Hyun Ae couldn't stop adoring how luxurious the car was. It was painted grey. The roof can be shut or opened if they pressed a special button. "This is so cool."Hyun Ae whispered while wandered her eyes around the car. "I know right?"Kevin beamed and giggled. He gently rubbed the sterring and smiled. "From now on, I'm your owner."he thought and smiled.

"Wear your seat belt."Kevin commanded while wearing his seat belt. Hyun Ae obediently wear the seat belt and sat comfortably. Soon, the car headed toward the grocery shop. When the couple reached the grocery shop, they went out together. Hyun Ae quickly took a trolley near the building and went in. Kevin followed and remain silent. As they were walking, Kevin flashed a look at some snacks near the place they're standing.

"Look tasty."Kevin thought and his lip. He walked and took some snacks from the shelves before put them into the trolley which was in Hyun Ae's hand. Hyun Ae stared at the trolley weirdly when she felt something had filled it. "Snacks?"she thought and frowned. Then, she annoyedly looked at Kevin and blew her bangs. Slowly, she took the snacks in the trolley and put it back onto it's original place when Kevin had walked in front.

Kevin who didn't realize just humming a song while searching for something at the store. Hyun Ae picked some vegetables and meat before put it into the trolley. Kevin turned his body toward her and stared at the trolley. "Ehh, where's the snacks?"Kevin questioned and leaned his body closer toward the trolley. Hyun Ae urked an eyebrow.

"I've put it back."she beamed and walked passed by him. "You what?!"Kevin screeched and gritted his teeth. "Darn it!"he cursed inside. He stomped his foot onto the floor and followed her. Kevin flashed a look onto some tinned foods and fast foods while they were walking. He glanced at Hyun Ae and smirked. Slowly, he took a bunch of fast foods and put them into the trolley.

Hyun Ae felt the trolley was getting heavy and looked at it. "Yah!"she yelled at Kevin who was tapping his cheek, trying to pick some fast foods again. "What?"he asked and urked his eyebrow. "Put these things back."she beamed and clenched her teeth. Kevin gave her an annoyed look and sighed. "Do you think I'll do it?"he asked and smirked. "I said put it back."Hyun Ae whispered through clenched teeth.

Kevin shook his head and protested. "I won't. We're going to buy it anyway."he beamed while shrugged his shoulders. "We're not going to buy it."Hyun Ae said and sighed. She took out the fast foods and was about to put it on it's place when Kevin grabbed her arms; caused her to stop and turned her gaze at him. "We'll buy it."Kevin gritted her teeth.

Hyun Ae tried to pull away her arm. "Stop wasting your money on these things."she said and started to pull her arm roughly when Kevin insisted to let go of her arm. "It's my money. Not yours."he beamed and pulled her arm rougher. "Um, miss, mr. Can I help you?"they heard a voice. Kevin and Hyun Ae turned their face toward the voice and saw a young man wearing a uniform.

"Are you two going to buy that?"he asked again while pointed his index finger toward the fast foods which in Hyun Ae's hand. Kevin looked at them and quickly snatched them from her. "We're buying it."Kevin said and smiled at the young man. He smiled awkwardly at Kevin and bowed. Hyun Ae pouted angrily and walked away leaving Kevin behind. "I win!"Kevin thought and smirked.

----

Kevin and Hyun Ae went out from the grocery shop after finish paying. They headed toward the car. Kevin started to drive his car. "Where are we going?"Hyun Ae asked when she realize the road that Kevin took was opposite from their way to their house. "No where."he beamed. Hyun Ae annoyedly looked at him and turned her gaze at the road by the window. She rested her chin onto the back of her hand and sighed.

"Guess it must be the driving symptoms."she thought. A few minutes later, Kevin stopped his car at a hill. The road near the hill was really quiet. There's no single car passed by. Only theirs. Hyun Ae tilted her head toward him and arched her eyebrow. "What are we doing here?"she asked. Kevin leaned his head onto the seat and sighed. "Resting for a while."Kevin beamed and closed his eyes.

Hyun Ae was puzzled. "Maybe he's tired after driving."she thought and sighed. She stared at him and tilted her head. His posture when he closed his eyes, it was the first time she saw it. He looked so calm. Hyun Ae's heart started to thump really hard when she saw his face. "Oh no! It started again."she thought and went blushed. Hyun Ae swallowed a mouthful of her saliva and looked away.

"I need to get out."she thought again and opened the car door. Kevin who heard the car's door opened quickly opened his eyes and saw Hyun Ae went out. She slapped her face gently and sighed. "What's wrong?"Kevin asked to no one and went out from his car. "Hey, what are you doing?"Kevin asked as he shove his hand into the pocket; approaching her slowly.

Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and gulped. "No-nothing. Just taking some fresh air."she replied and looked onto her feet. "But it's cold outside."Kevin beamed and rubbed his arms, trying to resist the cold. "Come on!"he said, can't stand the cold anymore. Hyun Ae nodded and walked toward the car. Kevin tried to open the car's door but it's stucked. "! I left the key inside!"Kevin cursed inside and looked into the car's key inside the car.

"What's wrong?"Hyun Ae asked and tilted her head. Kevin looked up at her and gulped. "The key."he said slowly and pointed toward the key inside. Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she heard it. "You left it there?!"she yelled in frustration. Kevin heaved a sigh and rubbed his back head. "How can you be so careless? It's really cold outside!"she nagged and clenched her teeth.

"It's your fault! Why did you go out?!"Kevin screeched and arched his eyebrow. "If I went out, doesn't mean you have to follow me, idiot!"she fought back while put her hands onto her waist. "Really? I thought you have some problems, that's why I followed you, big head!"Kevin hissed.

"Yah! Stop blaming someone else if it's your own fault."Hyun Ae gritted her teeth. Kevin rolled his eyes and went toward the road. He peeked to see if any car was passing by. But it's useless when there's no car was passing. Kevin heaved a sigh. He walked back toward his car and stared annoyingly at the nagging-Hyun Ae. "I regretted for brought her with me."he thought and sighed.

----

Kevin and Hyun Ae sat on the car's boot silently while hugging their own bodies. It started to get cold every minutes and now they were shivering except Kevin who was lucky enough to wear his thick coat. He stared at Hyun Ae who was shivering and gritted her teeth. He heaved a sigh. "Should I shared mine with her?"he thought for a while.

Thank God he got the nerves to share his thick coat with her. Kevin slowly his coat and spreaded it widely. He approached her and quickly placed the right side of his coat onto her right shoulder while the other side onto his left shoulder. Hyun Ae was startled and quickly turned her gaze at him. "This is warmer."he beamed and looked away.

Hyun Ae gulped as she sight at him. They are really close now; a few inchs away. She looked away, doesn't want her face to turn red again. Both of them remain silent as they tried to resist the cold. "Sorry."Kevin started and sighed. Hyun Ae once again turned her gaze at him and urked her eyebrow. "It's my fault."he continued.

Hyun Ae remain silent, doesn't know how she should response. At first, she's feeling annoyed. Staying at this "isolated" hill alone with him. But know, she's somehow feeling something else. Something that she shouldn't.

"Should I be happy or not?"