Happy?

Rules Of Marriage

[ Your POV ]

I stared at him silently. This feeling; it's getting weird and weirder everytime I glanced at him. What could it be? It's not- love, right? Geez, how can I fall in love with him? That's nonsense. I shook my head and turned to look away. I don't know why but I could felt the time was passing by slowly. Why? I can't stand staying at this place alone with him. What if- what if he do something bad to me? I can't trust this bad guy.

"Hey,"his voice startled me. I turned my gaze at him and urked my eyebrow. "Are you feeling cold?"he asked and breathe out. I could saw the vapour went out from his mouth when he breathe. Is he feeling cold? "A- a little."I beamed and looked down onto my feet. Slowly, I felt a movement. He leaned his body closer to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

Then, he brought me closer to his body and we stayed at that position. I stared at him weirdly and gulped. He looked at me and sighed. "I don't know how long we're going to stay here. But, please wait a little longer."he coed and breathe out the vapour again. I silently nodded. Somehow, I felt warmer. Our body was sticked onto each other and seriously I couldn't felt the coldness.

Then, my heart; it started to thump again. I gulped and looked down onto my feet. Why am I feeling this weird thing again? I heaved a sigh and stared at him as I observed his face.

Kevin, am I falling for you?

----

We entered the house. Thank God a car passed by at the road. If not, I'm sure we'll die freezing there. "I'll take some hot bath."he screeched and walked upstairs. I nodded and sighed when I watched him. No way I'm falling for him, right? The person who I loved is Kibum oppa. Not him.

I slightly smiled and sighed. I put off my scarf and coat before heading toward the bathroom downstairs to take a hot bath. Seriously, I really thanked him for his kindness before. If not for him, I'm sure my feet and hands will get numb. He's not really bad anyway.

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae wiped her hair with the towel as she got out from the bathroom. She walked toward the living room and bumped onto Kevin who was getting ready. "Ehh, where are you going?"she asked and arched her eyebrow. "I'm going for a practice."he beamed and was about to shove his feet into his sneakers. "Practice? Can I come too?"Hyun Ae asked and excitedly hopping toward him.

Kevin threw her a death glare. "Stay at home. If I saw you there again this time, I'll kill you."he blackmailed her. Hyun Ae stopped and her face fell as she gulped. Kevin went out without saying a goodbye. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh as she watched Kevin leaved. "I take back my words. He's not kind at all!"her heart yelled.

 

Meanwhile, Kevin was driving his car toward the practice room. "Crap! I'll be late!"he thought while gritted his teeth. He drove as fast as he could to reach the practice room. Once he arrived, he quickly entered the building and saw the other U-KISS members were waiting for him. "Kevin, you're late."Alexander whined as he pouted. Kevin slightly sighed and approached the members.

"Sorry."he beamed and fished his bag onto the floor. "Why? Is there something wrong?"Kiseop asked and tilted his head confusedly. Kevin looked up at him and shook his head tiredly. "Not really."he said and headed toward Kibum. "Hyung!"Kevin squealed and hooked his arm around Kibum's hand. Kibum smiled at him and giggled.

"Hey, stop your love scene here. You're already married, Kevin."Soo Hyun annoyedly beamed and tried to pull Kibum away from Kevin. "He's mine."he joked and smirked. Kevin angrily pouted and stomped his foot on the floor. "It's okay. I have Eli."Kevin stuck out his tongue and quickly hugged Eli's hand.

"Yah! You belongs to Hyun Ae, silly."Eli pinched his cheeks. Both of them giggled and chuckled. Kevin heaved a sigh. Somehow, he thought about Hyun Ae and what had happened between them a few hours ago. It was the first time, they went so much closer. And he just couldn't really believe that he actually care of her that much.

"Why am I acting so kind toward her?"he thought and shrugged his shoulders when Dong Ho called him to start the practice.

----

"Hyun Ae?"Kibum called when he saw Hyun Ae was searching for something at the book store. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and smiled. "Oppa!"she screeched and quickly walked toward him. "What are you doing here?"Kibum questioned and stared at her silently. "Oh, I'm looking for some books."Hyun Ae beamed.

Kibum silently nodded. "You love reading novels?"he asked and arched his eyebrow. Hyun Ae giggled and nodded. Kibum let out a chuckle when he saw it. "You're too cute, Hyun Ae-ah."he coed and covered his mouth with his hand. Hyun Ae blushed once she heard it and quickly rubbed her back head. "Are you planning to go somewhere else after this?"Kibum asked again.

Hyun Ae disappointedly shook her head. "No, I have to get home and cook for him."she replied and shrugged her shoulders. Kibum's eyes widened when he heard it. "Aww, I'm so jealous of him for having such a nice wife like you."he pouted cutely. Hyun Ae chuckled and cupped .

"Why don't you come too, oppa? We can eat together."she sugeested. Kibum thought for a while and tapped his chin. "Sounds great. I wanted to taste your cooks too."he replied and smiled. Then, Hyun Ae and Kibum walked toward Kevin's house together. Once they arrived, Hyun Ae walked toward the kitchen and started to prepare the dinner. Kibum who felt bored sitting alone at the living room decided to peek onto Hyun Ae at the kitchen.

He watched her silently at the entered door while leaning his back body against the wall. "How I wish I could have her as my wife."Kibum thought and smiled alone. He watched her with lots of interest without even blinked his eyes. Every her moves, he managed to capture all of it in his eyes. "Ehh, oppa? What are you doing here? You should wait at the living room."Hyun Ae's voice startled him.

Kibum slightly shook his head and smiled. "It's okay. I just want to watch you."he beamed. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow confusedly and then suddenly went blushed when she heard it. "Want some help?"Kibum volunteeredly asked and smiled. Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward some ingridients on the table and sighed. She smiled at Kibum and replied, "Yes, please?"

Kibum chuckled and walked toward her. He helped chopped some of the vegetables before put it into the pot. Yet, they helped each other and really didn't realize that time passed by quickly.

After finished preparing the dinner and served it, Hyun Ae and Kibum sat on the dining table, waiting for Kevin. They waited and waited and waited but still, he didn't showed up. "Yah! Where is he?!"Kibum yelled in frustration. Hyun Ae rested her chin onto her palm and sighed. "Maybe he's hanging out with his friends."Hyun Ae replied and pouted.

Kibum stared at her and frowned. "Friends?"he asked and arched his eyebrow. Hyun Ae slightly nodded. "Kevin didn't have any friends in Korea except U-KISS."Kibum weirdly stated. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and frowned. "I don't know. But he always met his friends. He's even not at home when there's no practice."Hyun Ae sighed and looked down toward the foods that Kibum and her had prepared.

Kibum remain silent for a while. "That's weird. Where did Kevin gone?"he thought and sighed. Then, something hit his head. "Don't tell me- he went to see Min Ji."he thought worriedly and looked at Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae silently played her fingers onto the table and draw some circles onto it with her fingers. Kibum gulped as he looked at her.

"Hyun Ae,"he started. She turned her gaze at him and waited more. "Are you- really happy with- Kevin?"Kibum urked his eyebrow as he questioned her. Hyun Ae was step aback when she heard him. "Shoot! I've tell him the truth!"she thought worriedly and gulped. "I need an answer."Kibum sighed and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Sometimes."she beamed and smiled awkwardly. Kibum heaved a sigh. He knew, Hyun Ae had lied to him again. But he's not going to fall for it this time. He clenched his fist tightly. "Don't lie to me."he spoke. Hyun Ae turned her face toward him and gulped. "Caught!"she thought and gritted her teeth. "How can you be happy with him when you guys don't love each other?"he asked and sadly looked at her.

Hyun Ae was step aback when she heard it. "Ho-How did you know?"she asked and frowned. "I have ears. I heard what you had said to Min Ji two days ago."Kibum replied and shrugged his shoulders. Hyun Ae drew a long breathe and smacked her forehead lightly. "I just wished that I didn't marry him before."she whispered and sighed.

Kibum stared at her and quickly stood up. He walked toward her and patted her shoulders. "It's okay, Hyun Ae. Happiness doesn't come often."he beamed and smiled at her. Hyun Ae looked at Kibum and smiled.

"I just wished you're my husband, oppa."