Fight

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kibum's POV ]

After helping her kept all the foods that we prepared, I went toward our dorm. I drove my car silently while kept thinking about her. What's wrong with Kevin anyway? He shouldn't went out with other girl when he's already married. That is so wrong! I don't know why but I quickly parked my car at the side road; just to calm myself. I took my phone and stared at the screen for a while.

Slowly, I dialled Kevin's number and then waited him to pick up the call. A few moments later, I heard a voice through the phone. Surprisingly, it's not Kevin's. It's hers; Choi Min Ji. "Hello?"she asked. I gritted my teeth when I heard her voice. So, it's true that he went out to meet her. "Where's Kevin?"I asked through clenched teeth. "Kevin? Wait a sec."she said and there was a silent for a while.

"Hyung?"I heard Kevin's voice. I heaved a sigh and shut my eyes tiredly. "Kevin, where are you?"I asked. "Me? I- I'm at a park."he replied awkwardly. Now he's trying to lie to me? "Stop lying, Kevin. Don't you care about your wife?"my voice started to volume up. I just can't stand him doing this to her. I heard Kevin's sigh. "What's wrong with her this time, hyung?"Kevin asked me back. I remain silent for a while and sighed.

"Don't you love her, Kevin?"I asked again while narrowed my eyes. There was a silent again. "You know the answer, right hyung?"he said. "Both of us were forced to get married though we don't love each other. I just couldn't stand it- living together with her at that house."he beamed. I looked down onto my lap and clenched my fist. "She's still your wife. And you have your own responsibility toward her."I said and sighed.

"Give me some space, hyung. Please."Kevin begged. "I just- don't love her. What else could I do?"he continued. "You could try."I coed. Kevin remain silent for a while and then sighed once again. "Okay, hyung. I have to go."he said and quickly hung up before I could said anything. This guy, he had went overboard now!

Poor Hyun Ae. How can she ended up marrying him? If only, I'm her husband.

[ Kevin's POV ]

I quickly hung up; not in the mood to talk to him again. If I didn't, he'll just kept saying about her. And that surely made me feel annoyed. I just hate hearing anything about her. "What's wrong?"Min Ji's voice startled me. I looked at her and slightly smiled. "Nothing."I said. Min Ji nodded and continued with her assignments. I heaved a sigh.

Why did I marry that girl in the first place? Why does it have to be her?

----

I went into the house and walked toward the kitchen. My throat started to get thirsty so I opened the refrigerator to take have some cold drinks. Surprisingly, I saw a lot of delicious foods in it. "Did Hyun Ae cooked these?"I thought and frowned. So, that's why Kibum hyung called me. Is it because I didn't get back home when she had cooked all these stuffs?

Why did she cooked them anyway? I didn't said that I'm going to have dinner at home. I shrugged my shoulders and took out a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator. As I poured the water into a glass, I saw her came into the kitchen. "You're back?"she asked and tilted her head. "What? Did you thought I'm dead?"I beamed and drank the water quickly. "Where have you been? You didn't get back during the dinner."she asked again.

Why is she so annoying?! Can't she just shut and went back to sleep?! "Hey, I'm asking."she narrowed her eyes and appraoched me. I heaved a sigh and rubbed my back head. "I went to see my friends."I said annoyedly and walked away. "But Kibum oppa said that you don't have friends in Korea except U-KISS. Who did you met actually?"she started to follow me. "I do have."I said and headed toward our room.

"Stop lying. Did you met her?"she asked. Now, I'm angry. I turned my face toward her and gritted my teeth. "Can't you just shut your mouth?! Stop butting in my business!"I yelled and glared at her. She was taken aback when she heard it. "As you know, I didn't marry you because I love you. I was force to marry you so stop trying to be my wife!"I yelled again. Seriously, I just couldn't stand her anymore.

I breathe heavily after yelling at her. A few moments later, I saw tears rolled down onto her cheek. I gulped when I saw it. Is she crying? She bit her lower lip and glared back at me. "I am not trying to be your wife! Because- I really hate a jerk guy like you."she whispered through clenched teeth. Now she's trying to pick a fight with me? I saw her wiped her tears with her hands and walked passed by me into our room.

She picked a pillow and went out from the room before walked away. "Where are you going?'I asked, still mad at her. She turned her face toward me and gritted her teeth. "As you said before, you don't want me to try to be your wife. So I won't."she beamed and continued to walk away. I watched her entered the second room. So, she's sleeping at the other room?

Well, that's a good choice for her. I smirked and went inside 'my' room before plopped my body onto the bed. Finally, I get to sleep alone back. No more Hyun Ae. I tilted my head toward my side where Hyun Ae usually sleep and smiled alone.

But- why do I felt empty?

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin rubbed his eyes tiredly as he walked out off his room. He peeked to the right and left before headed toward the kitchen. Once he was there, he stared at the foods served onto the table and his lips. He turned his gaze toward Hyun Ae who was putting the chopstick onto the table. "Why is there only for one people?"he thought when he saw the chopstick. Hyun Ae began to sit onto the chair and enjoyed her breakfast without turned to look at Kevin.

"Where's my breakfast?"Kevin whined and narrowed his eyes. Hyun Ae stopped eating and looked at him weirdly. "Why did you asked?"Hyun Ae tilted her head. Kevin bit his lower lip and looked at her weirdly. "Shouldn't you prepare breakfast for me?"he aksed back while put his hands onto his waist. Hyun Ae arched her eyebrow and innocently blinked her eyes. "Don't you want me to stop try being your wife? I just do what you want."Hyun Ae smiled. She quickly enjoyed her breakfast.

Kevin gulped. He felt like a big rock had crashed onto him. "Darn it! She picked on me!"Kevin thought angrily and smacked his forehead in disbelief. He threw a death glare at Hyun Ae and walked passed by her. He opened the refrigerator and took out a jug of milk. Then, he took out a box of cereals from the cabinet before sat down at the table' facing Hyun Ae who was enjoying her breakfast.

Kevin poured the milk and cereals into a bowl and started to eat it. While having his cereals, he kept glancing at Hyun Ae's food. "That looks tasty."he thought and sighed. Kevin looked up at Hyun Ae who ignored him while having her yummy breakfast. He pouted angrily and shove the cereals roughly into his mouth. "I won't let you escape!"he thought angrily.