Newly Wed

Rules Of Marriage

[ Kevin's POV ]

I felt someone patted on my shoulder when I was staring blankly on the floor. I looked up and saw Soo Hyun hyung was smiling at me. "Do you have problem, Kevin?"he asked as he sat beside me. I let out a sigh and looked down on my feet.

Soon, I felt the other U-KISS members were gathering around me. "You have problem, Kevin? What is it? Tell us, maybe we can help."Kiseop volunteered and urked his eyebrow. I remain silent for a while. "Even if I tell you guys about it. You guys can't help me."I muttered.

The others rose their eyebrow. "What's your problem actually?"Kibum hyung asked and leaned his body closer to me. "I- will get marry."I spoke and sighed. I could feel the others were shock when they heard it. "Stop joking. How can you get marry at your age?"Eli chuckled and placed his head onto Dong Ho's shoulder.

I turned my gaze toward him and pouted. "I'm not joking. My father wants me to get marry."I stated and frowned. Eli stopped and gulped. "With who?"he asked. I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.

"I don't know. He said she's his friend's daugther."I answered and my shoulders fell down. "So, you don't know her nor didn't have met her?"Alexander hyung interrupted. I nod in defeated. Whoever the girl is, I'll totally hate her for living in this world!

----

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin and Hyun Ae walked out off the church steadily. The sounds of the fangirls cheering, whether they were sad or happy. Who knows?

"This is insane! Why am I marrying this guy?"Hyun Ae thought as she let out a sigh. "This stupid girl! Why am I marrying her?"Kevin sighed in defeated. Hyun Ae turned her gaze toward the fans who were crying so hard. She let out a sigh and looked down.

"Sorry girls, I didn't want to marry him at the first place."she thought. "Happy Newly Wed!"the other U-KISS members approached them and clapped their hands. Kevin and Hyun Ae faked a smile and bowed toward them. Hyun Ae stared at Kibum and pouted when he didn't even turned his face toward her.

"Can't you save me today, Kibum oppa?"she thought.

Hyun Ae then turned her face toward Kevin. She saw Kevin was glaring at her fiercely. Hyun Ae gulped. "This guy makes me wanted to punch his face!"her heart yelled.

The two married couple walked in a car and headed toward Kevin's house. The car was in silent as the two of them haven't spoke anything until they arrived at home. They went off of the car and entered the house. The living room was been decorated with a lots of roses.

Kevin's mom and sister were waiting in the living room along with his father. They stood up when the saw the married couple. "Welcome back, Kevin!"his father screeched and quickly approached them.

"Hello, my daugther in-law. You look so pretty, Hyun Ae-ah."his mother hugged her tightly. Hyun Ae faked a smile and quickly bowed toward her family in-law. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?"Deanna, Kevin's sister asked as she hold Hyun Ae's hand. "Let's eat together. The housemaid had served everything on the table."Mr Woo said and guided them toward the dining table.

Hyun Ae's eyes widened when she saw the foods served on the table. She had never seen it nor taste it before. All of them have variety of colours and she's sure all of them will taste good!

"Let's eat."Kevin's mother startled her. She nodded and quickly sat beside Deanna. "Why don't you try this, Hyun Ae?"Deanna offered her a chicken's wing and put it onto her plate. She smiled and continued to enjoy her meal. "You'll living here from today on. Is that okay, Hyun Ae?"Mr Woo asked and gazed at her.

"But, what about my father?"she asked and urked her eyebrow. "It's okay. I've told him about it and he agreed. You can meet him if you miss him."Mr Woo replied and smiled. Hyun Ae nodded and their conversation ended there.

After having their dinner, Kevin and Hyun Ae headed toward their room. They were shocked when they saw a love shape roses on the bed. Kevin let out a sigh and went into the bathroom. Hyun Ae approached the bed and sat on it. "It's really soft."she whispered and giggled.

"Wait a second! Do I need to sleep with him?"she thought and frowned. She gulped. It's her first time sleeping with a guy. Hyun Ae started to get worry. "What if he done something bad to me?"she thought again and started to hug a pillow next to her. "No, I can't sleep. I need to make sure he sleep first."she thought again and shut her eyes.

Hyun Ae heard the bathroom's door creaked and saw Kevin went out from the bathroom. She stared at him.

"What are you doing? Go to sleep."Kevin's command and sighed. "I- I'm not sle- sleepy."Hyun Ae stuttered. She gulped as Kevin sat beside her and sighed. He lay down, placing his right hand onto his forehead. "Are- are you going- to sle-sleep?"Hyun Ae asked and rose her eyebrow.

Kevin remain silent. He didn't response to her instead he turned his body making his back to face her. Hyun Ae pouted. "What a jerk! Why didn't I get marry with Kibum oppa? He's more gentleman."Hyun Ae thought and placed the pillow in her hand between her and Kevin.

She lay down and sighed before went into a deep sleep.

----

"Yah! Concentrate!"Hyun Ae yelled as she stomp the papers in her hand onto the table. Her juniors were laughing at her. "Is the new bride angry? Are you tired because of your first night?"one of the juniors joked and chuckled.

Hyun Ae glared at him and clenched her teeth. "Stop joking and concentrate!"she yelled in frustation. "Sunbae, what did you guys do last night, huh?"the other junior asked and poked her body. "We didn't do anything, you brat!"she pinched his ears.

He screeched in pain and pouted. "That's hurt."he whined and rubbed his ears. "Now go and practice."Hyun Ae command and sighed. The junior walked away and mumbled something that she's sure he was talking bad about her.

"This is !"she thought and smack her forehead in disbelief.

------------

Done! Third chapter :) Please comment and subscribe ^^