School Trip

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

"What?! You want to back out from the school trip?!"Sun Mi blurted when she heard Hyun Ae's plan. "But, the principal had planned it out for the seniors. You can't back out."Sun Mi continued as she hold Hyun Ae's shoulder. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh and buried her face into her palms. "What else can I do? He's going to the same destination on that day too."she sighed and pouted.

"Do you mean Kevin? Is that a problem?"Sun Mi crossed her arms under her chest and urked her eyebrow. Hyun Ae gave her an annoyed look. "Of course it is! I thought that I won't have to meet him if I go to the trip."Hyun Ae screeched and smacked her forehead in disbelief. "I saw him everyday and I'm sick of that. Besides, Min Ji unnie is going too."she pouted. Hyun Ae sighed again as her shoulders fell.

"You can't back out."they heard a voice behind them. Hyun Ae and Sun Mi turned their face behind and saw Kibum, leaning his back body against the building. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow in confusion when she heard him. "Just like Sun Mi said, the principal had planned this school trip for all the seniors. So, all of them must participate."Kibum smiled, walking toward the girls.

Hyun Ae blinked her eyes when he finished his words and smacked her head in disbelief.

"Why did this thing need to happen?"

----

Hyun Ae shove her feet into her shoes and quickly locked the door. She pulled her bag and walked toward the road. Kevin had gone to his school trip a few hours ago. She heaved a sigh whenever she thought about it. She and Kevin, going to the same destination for the school trip. That is really a bad, bad thing.

She crossed the busy road after making sure the light had turned green. Hyun Ae hopped when there was a small hole on the pavement road. She shook her head and continued heading toward her school. When she arrived, she saw the other seniors were there; including her friend Sun Mi and her past-crush Kibum.

"Hyun Ae-ah!"Sun Mi screeched and waved at her, motioned her to come toward them. Hyun Ae smiled weakly and approached them. She put her bag onto the road and hugged her friend. "Aigoo, Hyun Ae-ah. Cheer up! It's not that you're really going to meet him there."Sun Mi pouted as she pinched Hyun Ae's cheek. Hyun Ae slightly nodded.

Maybe Sun Mi's right. It's not that they will stay at the same hotel or chalet though they went to the same destination. But, who knows?

After a few minutes waiting, the bus for the school trip finally arrived at their school. The seniors started to squeal and rushed with their bags toward the bus; except Hyun Ae. She brought her body weakly toward the bus and put her bag at the top of their seats. Hyun Ae sat beside Sun Mi as Sun Mi was sitting beside the window. Their journey started and the seniors started to plan something for the trip. They're going to graduate anyway.

Some of the boys started to sing some song along the journeys; caused Hyun Ae to chuckle at their childish characters. "Look outside."Kibum spoke softly toward Sun Mi and Hyun Ae behind their seat. The girls turned their face toward him, then looked outside the window. A warm smile slowly appeared on their lips. "It's snowing!"Sun Mi squealed, leaning her face against the window.

Hyun Ae remain silent, adoring on how pretty the first snow was. It was calm and cold for her. Soon, they arrived at their destination. The seniors quickly rushed down from the bus and gathered at the big lawn in front of a building. Hyun Ae went out from the bus, still feeling amazed with the snows. "Please gather here!"one of the teachers command using the loud-speaker.

The seniors started to make a line while waiting for the teachers. Sun Mi looked at the place and adored on how pretty it was. But then, her eyes were caught on a big blue vehicle near the small tree. She elbowed Hyun Ae, who was paying her full attention toward the teachers. "Looks like there's another school here."Sun Mi whispered.

Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow. She turned her gaze toward Sun Mi's attention and somehow- her heart beated faster. "I don't have a good feeling about this."she thought and gulped. "Okay! Let's go now."the teacher said as soon as he finished checking the amount of students. The students followed him toward the big building and were amazed when they stopped at the hall.

There was a big chandelier hang at the middle of the hall and some pots were placed at every corner of the hall. The teacher walked toward the counter, wanted to register the students name since they've booked the rooms earlier. Sun Mi and Hyun Ae giggled, knowing that they'll staying at this luxurious hotel for their school trip.

"Isn't that Kevin?"Kibum's sudden question made Hyun Ae's face fell. She turned her gaze toward Kibum's attention and saw a group of teenagers were gathering at the other part of the hall. Kevin and Min Ji were one of them. Hyun Ae's heart started to thump really hard when she saw- Kevin was talking with Min Ji; their fingers interwined with each other. Why did her heart ache? Both of them were so close until she couldn't really bare to look at them.

Hyun Ae heaved a sigh as she looked away. "Why did they need to be here?"she thought alone. Kevin flashed a look toward a group of students who were cheering loudly when they entered the hall. He shook his head but then, something caught his eyes. Among the students, Hyun Ae was one of them. He was taken aback when he saw her.

"What is she doing here?"Kevin thought and frowned. He walked toward her when she kept talking to Sun Mi. "Hyun Ae?"he started when he stopped in front of her. Hyun Ae tilted her head and saw him; urking his eyebrow while Min Ji was hooking her hands into his arm. She gulped. "What are you doing here?"Kevin asked.

"We're having a school trip. We've told you, right?"Kibum quickly interrupted and smiled. Kevin looked at him and then turned back to look at Hyun Ae. "Is it true?"Kevin asked again. Hyun Ae looked down onto her feet and slightly nodded. "We have to go now. See you later!"Kibum blurted and quickly pulled Sun Mi and Hyun Ae's hands as they headed back toward their teachers.

Kevin watched as they left and sighed. How come he didn't know that Hyun Ae's having a school trip here?

"You didn't know that she's having a school trip here?"Min Ji suspiciously asked and urked her eyebrow. Kevin looked at her and slightly shook his head. "Let's go, noona! The teachers are calling."he beamed and quickly pulled Min Ji's hand.

 

Hyun Ae and Sun Mi checked in their room. It was a room for two. Sun Mi slid the lock card through the card-reader and went in, followed by Hyun Ae. They put their bags in front of the cabinet and started to pack out their things. After finished packing out their things, Hyun Ae tiredly plopped her body onto the soft mattress and sighed. "Why did he need to be here?"she thought and frowned. "I just hope I won't have to meet him during the school trip activities."she sighed.

Suddenly, her phone echoed; caused her to turn her face toward the side table where she put her phone. Hyun Ae tiredly grabbed her phone and stared at that phone screen. "A message from Kevin?"she thought as she tilted her head in confusion. Hyun Ae pressed the button onto the phone and started to read the message.

"Why are you here?"Hyun Ae blew her bangs when she read it. Did he really need to ask the same question again and again? Hyun Ae quickly replied the message. "I've told you that I'm having a school trip."she type and sended the message. After a few minutes, another message received.

"But you didn't tell me that this is your destination."Hyun Ae rolled her eyes. She replied the message, "Do I really need to tell you?"and pressed the send button. A few minutes passed and another message received. "Of course! Because I am your husband!"she gritted her teeth when she read the message. Her grip onto her phone tighten.

Husband? What kind of husband that having a relationship with another girl? She threw her phone onto the bed and rested her hands onto her forehead. She heaved a sigh and slowly shut her eyes.

When the night's come, Hyun Ae went out from the bathroom and wiped her wet hair with a towel. "What are you going to wear this night?"Sun Mi suddenly asked as she searched for a dress in her luggage. Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulders and headed toward the black table. "I don't know. I'll just wear anything."she beamed and took a hair dryer before drying up her hair.

-----

"Wow! There's so much peoples!"Sun Mi clasped her palms against each other and squealed. There were so many peoples at the hall. The sound of the music filled the big hall and a blue with red lights were shine at the hall. Hyun Ae tugged Sun Mi's shoulder and annoyedly look at her. "Aren't you going overboard now, Sun Mi-ah?"she asked and gritted her teeth.

Sun Mi blinked her eyes innocently as she stared at Hyun Ae. "Why did you forced me to wear this dress?!"she yelled and placed both of her hands onto her waist. Sun Mi urked her eyebrow and smirked. "Because you don't have any other dress that suit this event."she replied with a 'duh' sound. Hyun Ae smacked her head in disbelief. "But - don't you think this is too- y?!"she blurted and pouted.

"No! You look good in that."Sun Mi stuck out her tongue and then showed her an 'okay' sign. Hyun Ae rolled her eyes, didn't believe that her friend could do this to her. She stared at herself and sighed. She was wearing a black mini dress with a transparent skirt at the bottom. There was a red skirt beneath it that prevent peoples from seeing her fair skin. A black ribbon was placed at her waist. But still, the dress exposing her upper body and her knee which really made her felt uncomfortable.

"Isn't that Kevin?"Sun Mi pointed her index finger toward Kevin, who was busy talking with some of his friends and Min Ji. Hyun Ae looked up and saw him. She gritted her teeth. "Not here too!"her mind yelled as she quickly looked away. "Why did he need to be here?!"she thought and sighed. Hyun Ae crossed her arm under her chest, not even bother the loud music that passed by her ears.

"Let's create a good relationship between our school. And please, be nice to each other."an old man in his mid-forties stood on the stage as he hold a glass of red liquid which obviously a red wine. The old man gave a long speech which Hyun Ae didn't even bother to hear. But, some of the speeches were managed to hear by her. So, the reason why Kevin and Hyun Ae's school were having the same destination on the same date was because they wanted to create a good relationship between the students.

And the main reason is because, Kevin and Hyun Ae were a married couple and both schools decided to create the good relationship thanks to both of them. How incredible. That's what she thought. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh when the old man finished his speech. She sat onto a chair at the round table and rested her chin onto her palms.

"Are you okay?"she heard a voice whom she knew the most. She looked up and saw Kibum was smiling at her. "O-oppa? Where's Sun Mi?"she asked when she realize Sun Mi wasn't with her. Kibum let out a chuckle and pulled out a chair before he sat beside her. "She had gone to dance with her boyfriend. You're daydreaming when she kept calling you."Kibum stated and smiled.

Hyun Ae blushed when she heard it. "So-sorry."she beamed and sighed. Kibum shook his head. Suddenly, a loud music was heard and some of the peoples stood up and dance to the music. Kibum looked at Hyun Ae, who was watching the others dance. "So, would you dance with me?"Kibum asked, extending his hand toward her.

Hyun Ae was taken aback when she heard it. Blood rushed through her body. "Bu-but, I can't- dance."she shyly stated. Kibum chuckled and clear his throat. "Then, I'm willing to teach you."he smiled and pulled her hand before she could reply. Both of them headed toward the center and Kibum placed Hyun Ae's hand onto his shoulders.

They stared at each other when Kibum hold her waists. Hyun Ae let out a smiled as she followed his steps. Incredibly, she learned on how to dance today and all thanks to Kibum. "Kibum oppa is a nice guy. I think I might fall for him once again."she happily thought.

Little did they know, Kevin was watching them from afar.