Plan II

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin ran down through the stairs in a rush. He checked his watch as he strolled through the living room. "Gosh! I'm late!"he whispered through clenched teeth. Hyun Ae, who happened to appear at the living room, stared at the rushing Kevin weirdly. She followed him toward the front door and watched as Kevin shove his feet into his shoes.

"Don't you want to have a breakfast?"she asked and urked her eyebrow. Kevin stood up after wearing his shoes. He dusted his school uniform and turned to look at Hyun Ae. "It's okay. I have club meeting today. I can't be late."he replied and quickly twisted the door knob. Soon, he dissapeared from her sight.

Hyun Ae sigh in defeated as she watched Kevin gone. "He'll get hungry if he didn't have breakfast."she thought and pouted.

----

Kevin sat onto his desk and placed his head onto it tiredly. He pouted as he heard his stomach groaned; pleading for some food. Kevin patted his stomach and sigh. "Can't you wait a little longer?"he thought alone and gently rubbed it. "Why didn't I take my breakfast this morning?"he cutely pouted and sighed.

Kevin looked toward the window; watching as the clouds were dancing at the sky elegantly. The noises in his class didn't even snapped him out of his own thought. Until someone called him, making him turned his face toward the owner. "Kevin! Someone's searching for you!"a boy with a short blonde hair shouted and smiled mischiveously.

Kevin urked his eyebrow in confusion. Why did he smiled like that? Kevin launched himself out off his seat and headed toward the door. As he walked passed by the boy, the boy patted his shoulder. "Your wife's here."he naughtyly said and made some kissy noises with his friends.

Kevin was taken aback when he heard it. Did Hyun Ae come here? For what?

His steps quicken; willing to see whether Hyun Ae was really here. When he arrived at the class door, he saw the girl that he knew the most. It's true. She's really here. His wife. His lovely wife.

Kevin stood still in front of Hyun Ae; still couldn't believe that Hyun Ae actually came to his school and even his class. "Wha-What are you- doing here?"he asked and closed the door; making both of them outside of the classroom since his classmates were disturbing them. Hyun Ae slightly shrugged her shoulders and took out a lunch box from her bag.

She handed it to Kevin and smiled. "You didn't have any breakfast today. I'm sure you're hungry."she beamed. Kevin stared at the lunch box and then toward her. "Make sure you eat it, okay?"she continued. He was hesitated. Whether to take it or not. But then, the window of his class opened and a few male students were gathering while smiling mischiveously at the married couple.

"Take it, Kevin."one of the boy cupped his mouth and giggled. Both Kevin and Hyun Ae turned their gaze at them but then looked at each other. Slowly, Kevin reached out his hand and took the lunch box from her. Squealed and whined of joys were heard when he did it. The boys made some kissy noises; caused both Kevin and Hyun Ae to blush.

"I-I better go now. Kibum oppa might been waiting."Hyun Ae coed and quickly bowed at him. Kevin slightly nodded. He watched her as she left; guiding herself toward the left corridor. Kevin sighed. "She's with Kibum."he thought dissapointedly; ignoring the noises that his boy-classmates were making.

Kevin headed back toward his seat and put the lunch box on his table. He stared at it. Slowly, a smile appeared on his face. Flowers bloomed in his stomach; feeling happy that his wife actually made him a lunch box. "She's nice."he thought happily and quickly kept the lunch box under his table since the next class will start soon.

[ Your POV ]

After giving him the lunch box, I quickly walked away. I just can't stand his classmates were making fun of us. It's not that I hate them for trying to give us some 'love scene' but if they're saying that we love each other, it was like a dream that'll never come true. He hates me though I love him. There's no way that we could live happily ever after.

I strolled through the corridor and was amazed at the same time. Kevin's school is surely big and wide. Guess it must be. It's a college anyway. As I was walking through the corridor, I saw her.

Kevin's girlfriend.

So, she's studying here too? She was talking to some random guy whom I didn't really bother to know. She looks pretty. No wonder Kevin fall in love with her. I sighed unconciously. But then, something hit my head. I'm late! Kibum must had been waiting for such a long time now. I started to run along the corridor; guiding my way toward the front gate of the building.

"Oppa!"I shouted. I took a deep breathe and exhaled when I stopped in front of him. "What's there to rush?"he asked and chuckled. "We're late!"I beamed worriedly. Kibum checked his watch and sighed. "Want some exercises again?"he asked back and smiled. Before I could reply, he took my hands and started to sprint toward our school.

Though I'm feeling tired now, I just couldn't get late to school. That scary "Jjong" will get mad at us and punish us in front of the students. That's a humiliation!

----

Kibum and I walked along the road after the school ended. Both of us remain silent as we don't really have anything to talk about. But then, he broke it. "Have you thought about it?"he suddenly asked. I turned my face toward him and frowned. What did he meant?

Kibum stared at me silently and sighed. "Forgot about it?"he asked as his eyebrow rose. I blinked my eyes innocently; still couldn't caught what he was talking about. Kibum remain silent. From his expression, I knew that he was dissapointed. But, what is it? What did I forgot?

"Give me your answer when you're ready. Take your time."

Wait! Did he meant- that? Shoot! I've almost forgot about it. I turned my face at him and gulped. "You got your answer?"he asked me again and waited. I heaved a sigh. How should I tell him? Should I say that I can't accept his love because I've already fall in love with Kevin? How will he react when I say that?

"Actually,"I started; feeling hesitated at the same time. "I'm not- sure."great! Another lie. I heard him sighed but then, he smiled. "Looks like I need to wait for another days."he beamed and slightly shrugged his shoulders. I was taken aback. Did he really willing to wait for another days?

Oppa, why did you take such a long time to confess to me? If you confess earlier, I won't have to fall for Kevin.

[ Author's POV ]

Sun Mi giggled as she read the text message that she received a few minutes ago. She nodded unconciously and quickly kept her phone into her bag. Sun Mi walked out off the classroom- just to saw Hyun Ae was waiting for her at the corridor. "Done?"she asked. Sun Mi nodded and happily hopped toward her best friend.

She hooked her hand into Hyun Ae's arm and rested her chin onto Hyun Ae's shoulder. "Happy birthday, Hyun Ae-ah."she whispered to her ear. Hyun Ae looked and Sun Mi and blinked her eyes. Then, a smile appeared on her lips. "Thanks, Sun Mi-ah."she replied. Both of them giggled as they looked at each other.

"Any plan today? Should we hang out?"Sun Mi asked. Hyun Ae thought for a while as she bit her lower lip. "Sure! Let's go!"she coed and smiled. Before she could walk, Sun Mi stopped her and pouted. "Shouldn't you asked Kevin's permission first?"she innocently asked. Hyun Ae urked her eyebrow.

She shook her head and smiled. "I'll call him later."she said. Sun Mi shook her head and pouted cutely. "We should go to your house and ask his permissions first."she commanded and quickly pulled Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae stared at her friend weirdly as she obediently followed her.

When they arrived, Hyun Ae annoyedly whined. "We still can inform him later."she pouted as she took out the duplicate key from her pocket. Sun Mi shook her head. "You should ask your husband's permission whenever you're going out."she beamed and smirked. Hyun Ae rolled her eyes. "You're really acting strange today, Sun Mi-ah."she murmured as she shove the key into the door knob.

Hyun Ae opened the door and found out that the house was- dark. Hyun Ae heaved a sigh. She reached out her hand; searching for a switch. "I don't think he's home yet. How are we-"

"Surprise!"