Review Score

Rules Of Marriage

 

I get my story reviewed!! Thanks to Saranghae Review Shop for this honest review :) I need a lot more to improve ^^ Okay, I'll update my next chapter now :)

 

a. Title (5/5)

It fits your story well, it's nice, not much to say.

 

b. Poster & Background & Trailer (7/10)

Simple poster. But I love the background, it's same used in the poster so I like it because they have the same color so it doesn't hurt the eye.

c. Description & Foreword (7/10)

You had some wrong grammars and misspelled words but to be straight-forward, your description is mysterious. It made me want to read more despite the fact that I'm not a U-Kiss fan at all, I really like it. Also, the characters, you described them well. You can check your description to make it perfect.

d. Plot (8/10)

Marrying someone you hate at first, it's common. But I like your plot, it's enjoyable to read. Honestly, the leading girl annoys me in the beginning, I hate myself?! LOL. I know it's normal she acts like that or I, because she's a fan girl but she's like, too much, like she gets what she wants and it's annoying.

 

e. Originality (7/10)

Like what I said earlier, marrying someone you hate is common. I mean, it's not just someone, it's idol Kevin Woo. Arranged marriage, common. Liking someone else while there's a man you should marry is common, but I like it because you've added a lot of creativity which made this story gloom.

 

f. Flow (3/5)

It's in a normal pace. Not slow, not rush, it's exciting, sometimes boring. A bit slow in the confessing part. I can't wait when that happens.

 

g. Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary (17/30)

It's simple but you had tons of writing mistakes. When it's supposed to be a past tense, it's not. When it's singular, you make it plural. When you’re supposed to put " , " after a saying, you left it with nothing. So yeah, you had made mistakes in every chapter I'm not even sure how to score this.

Chapter 1 ->

But , I’m really mad when the members doesn’t take this as a serious matter . The subject doesn't agree with your verb. Subject :members, verb: doesn't. It should always be checked. correct: members don't.

Don’t yelled at us .” - > It's hard to explain but it should be "Don't yell at us!"

“Yah ! Are you going to watch him again ?”she asked and lifted her left eyebrow . You ended with a punctuation mark, and after that punctuation mark, the next letter or word should be in capital.

She asked again andscratch her cheek . (should be "scratches")

One of the fans shout and giggles .  I had this lesson in class back in November, called tenses. It has to be the same. Shout should beshouts.

To check more of your grammar mistakes (etc.) , you might copy paste your story in word pad and review it. Just a recommendation.

 

 

h. Writing Style (9/10)

It's easy to understand, it's clean. But honestly, wrong use of punctuations can make a story a bit messy.

 

 

i. Overall Enjoyment (7/10) - 

It's really entertaining and sometimes it gives me Goosebumps and makes me say "O.M.G., they are so cute together!!!" ! LOL <3 Just my own reaction. Although Hyunae is annoying, and so lucky to have someone like Kevin Woo, she's improved her good attitudes as the story progresses.

 

Total Score  : 70/100%