Save Me!

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin hopped excitedly out off his bedroom and headed toward the living room. He saw his bags placed at the corner and wandered around just to check whether s were ready or not. He walked toward Soo Hyun and Hoon's room before peeked in. "Are you guys ready yet?"he asked and urked his eyebrow.

Hoon, who was folding his cloth neatly, tilted his head toward Kevin and smiled. "We'll be ready in a few more minutes."he replied and turned back to continue his work. Kevin giggled. He hummed a song while heading toward Dong Ho and their manager's room. "Hyung! Are you done?"he asked. Their manager turned his face toward him and sighed.

"We'll done in a few minutes if Dong Ho's willing to help me."he whined and glared at Dong Ho, who was busy playing Angry Birds in his iPad. "Dong Ho, can't you stop playing that game and help me? I'm about to die here."their manager yelled as he put his hands on his waist. Dong Ho pouted, put his iPad on the table and quickly approached their manager.

"These are just a child's play."Dong Ho murmured and grabbed all his clothes before stashed them into his bags. Kevin shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. He walked away, heading toward Kiseop and AJ's room. He peeked in and saw the two boys had already finished packing their bags. "Good job!"Kevin screeched and giggled at the boys who were getting ready now.

AJ turned his face toward Kevin; watched him as he left. He then turned his face toward Kiseop who was putting in his cap. "Don't you think Kevin had went overboard?"AJ asked as he urked his eyebrow. Kiseop shrugged his shoulders; peeked toward the room's door and smiled.

"That's how a husband usually act when he missed his wife so much."Kiseop giggled. AJ joined him and grabbed his wallet on the table. "Let's go."he beamed and walked out off the room with his bags followed by Kiseop. When they reached the couch, they saw the others were ready now; except Eli.

"Where's Eli?"Kiseop asked as his eyebrow's furrowed. "Too much clothes can cause you troubles."Soo Hyun muttered and rolled his eyes. The others chuckled. "I'll go and help him."Kevin stood up; headed toward his room which he shared with Eli. When he arrived, he saw Eli was still packing.

"Eli, what are you doing?"Kevin asked; pouted as he put his hands onto his waist. "Am I eating right now?"Eli replied and placed his clothes into his bags. Kevin rolled his eyes in disbelief. He walked toward Eli and sat beside him. Kevin then reached out some clothes on the floor and folded them neatly before putting them into Eli's bags.

Eli stared at him for a while and smirked. "You're missing her too much, huh?"Eli asked. He urked his eyebrow naughtyly. Kevin looked up at him and frowned. "Who?"he asked. Eli heaved a sigh. "How much wives did you have?"Eli asked back and poked Kevin's cheek. He could feel Kevin's cheek getting warmer when he finished his words.

"See? I'm genius!"Eli screeched and patted his chest arrogantly. Kevin gave him an annoyed look. "Sorry, but you're totally wrong."Kevin stucked out his tongue and pouted. Eli narrowed his eyes and chuckled. "Really?"he leaned his body closer toward Kevin. Kevin nodded while screwed his arms. "Since you made me mad, I'm not going to help you. Do these yourself!"Kevin pouted and threw Eli's cloth in his hand onto Eli's face.

Eli watched him as he left the room and shrugged his shoulders. "Too bad that you're the one who's wrong, Kevin."he thought and smiled before quickly continued with his work.

 

After Eli had finished packing his clothes, he walked toward the couch and saw the other members and their manager were waiting for him. "Are you packing or sewing?"Hoon whined when he saw Eli was at the couch. Eli shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I tend to do works carefully."Eli said and smiled.

The others rolled their eyes when they heard his excuses. "Come on! We can't miss the flight."Kevin interrupted as he checked his watch. Their manager nodded and stood up. "Make sure you guys didn't left anything."he beamed; checking the others bag to make sure everything's there.

"Let's go now."he said and smiled. U-KISS pulled their bags toward the front door. Kevin couldn't help but smile after hearing that they'll be leaving to Korea after this. He hopped excitedly and walked beside their manager. The others looked at him and shrugged their shoulders lightly.

When they went into their van, it quickly headed toward the airport. Kevin hummed a song along their journey toward the airport. Dong Ho who felt annoyed when he kept making the noise turned his face toward him. "Hyung, stop that noise!"Dong Ho whined and pouted. Kevin turned his face toward him and giggled.

"Try shut it with a plaster if you have."Kevin replied as he rested his chin on his palm. Dong Ho blew his bangs and remain silent for a while. "Are you too happy, hyung?"he asked and frowned. Kevin shrugged his shoulders; insisted to give him an answer. Dong Ho smirked. He got an idea; an evil one. Well, for him.

"Don't be too happy, hyung. You can't go straight to your house. We'll be heading toward our dorm as soon as we reach Korea."Dong Ho stated and smirked. At that time, Kevin's face fell. He blinked his eyes as if he didn't believe what had Dong Ho said. Kevin tilted his head toward their manager and frowned.

"Is it true?"he asked and gulped. Their manager nodded. "We still have a lot more schedule."he replied. Kevin gritted his teeth as he pouted. His hope to see Hyun Ae was ruined because of their stupid busy schedules. "Calm down, hyung."Dong Ho teased and patted his back. He then let out a chuckle; didn't realize Kevin glared at him.

----

U-KISS walked out off the airport and took a deep fresh air of Korea in unison. "How long we haven't been here?"AJ asked and smiled. "Too long."Eli said and giggled. They pulled their bags toward the van and went it. Kevin sat beside Eli and Kiseop who was sitting beside the window. Kiseop looked out off the window and frowned.

"Is it going to rain?"Kiseop asked and pouted. The others turned their face toward him and joined him watching at the sky. "Ahh, we just arrived and it's going to rain?"Hoon whined and angrily leaned his body onto the seat. Kevin stared silently at the sky and sighed. "It'll be cold if it's raining."Kevin thought and pouted.

But then, something hit his head. He turned back to look at the dark sky. "Is it going to have thunderstorms?"Kevin asked Kiseop. Kiseop shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Why don't you check the weather news?"he suggested. Kevin nodded and quickly took out his phone to call the wheather centre.

 

Meanwhile, at Kevin's house, Hyun Ae was preparing a drink for herself. She stirred the mix ingridients in the cup and sighed. After making sure that the drink is ready, she put the spoon into the sink and take a sip of the drink. She smiled alone and pouted. "Why he didn't call yet?"Hyun Ae thought and sighed heavily.

She went toward the living room and sat onto the sofa. Hyun Ae placed both of her legs onto the sofa and sat at an-almost-hugging-knee position. She heaved a sigh. Hyun Ae then tilted her head toward right and left. "Why do I have some bad feeling today?"she thought and frowned.

It was really quiet as she didn't even the television. The only thing she did was - pouting. How bored is she? But then, she heard some noise outside of the house. Hyun Ae frowned and gulped. She stood up and walked toward a window to watch the sky which happen to be cloudy. She bit her lower lip.

"Oh no! Is it going to rain?"she thought. Her heart started to beat so fast as it really wanted to explode. And before she could do anything, a loud sound was heard which caused her to flinch. Hyun Ae's body was shivering once she heard the sound. She knew - it was coming again.

The cup which happen to be in her hand, dropped and crashed onto the floor. Hyun Ae crouched onto the floor, lifting both of her hands and placed it onto her ears. She shut her eyes tightly, willing she wouldn't see the flash of light coming from the sky. The sounds of the thunders were getting louder and louder.

Hyun Ae started to get worried once again. She need a place - a place that will make her felt safe. She flashed a look toward the dining table and then quickly crawled toward it slowly; with her hands still sticked onto her ears.

As soon as she reached there, she hid under the dining table. Hugging her knee with her elbows and shut back her eyes tightly. Her body was trembling; sweats dripping from her body, her heart was beating rapidly. She can't breathe properly. "No! Please - go away!"her heart yelled.

Soon, tears started to escape from her eyes. "Help me."her heart yelled again.

"Kevin, I need you!"

[ Kevin's POV ]

I ran toward the road as fast as I could. The sky started to turn cloudy and dark. I gritted my teeth. Thank God I called the wheather centre and asked them whether there'll be thunderstorms or not. If not, I'm sure Hyun Ae will get scared alone at the house. As I ran, rain started to pour down.

Great! I'm still far away from the house and now it had started raining? Then, I saw a flash of light from the sky along with the sounds of the thunderstorm. Darn it! Hyun Ae will get scared to death if she heard them. I started to run faster than before; hoping that she wouldn't get scared by herself.

My body started to drenched with water. Somehow, it took a really long time for me to arrive at the house. A little more, a little faster.

Hyun Ae, wait for me.

Without I realize, I've arrived. Thank God! I twisted the door knob roughly but - why the hell it was locked?! I gritted my teeth and knocked the door hardly. "Hyun Ae!"I shouted as I knocked the door. But, it seems like no one's going to open it. Of course no one would. Hyun Ae might being too scared to walk and opened this damn door!

I bit my lower lip. I took a few steps back and took a deep breathe. Then, I ran toward the door and pushed it hardly; caused it to open. Good job! My eyes wandered around toward the house. "Hyun Ae?!"I called for her. But there's no response. The sound of the thunders were getting louder. Where the hell is she?!

I looked toward the living room; searching for her. Then, I saw a broken cup onto the floor and a dark-brown liquid near it. I don't know why but my heart started to thump really hard. Why? I looked toward the dining table and saw something under it. I frowned. I walked closer and pulled one of the chair; just to saw her. Sinking onto the floor while closing her ears with her hands tightly.

Her body was trembling as she cried endlessly, just like the way when I saw her scared for the first time. I bent down to her level and gulped. She look awful. I crawled toward her and quickly wrapped my hands around her trembling body and brought her body closer toward mine.

She couldn't stop crying and her body was shivering badly. Darn it! If only I could arrive sooner, she wouldn't be really scared. I rubbed my hand on her back body. "It's okay. I'm here."I whispered slowly, feeling guilty at the same time. It's my fault. I shouldn't let her alone and went to Japan. And I shouldn't let her get scared. I've promise that I'll protect her.

A few moments later, her body stop trembling. She stopped crying too. I guess she must had fall asleep. I heaved a sigh and smiled alone.Thank God she's fine. Both of us stayed at that position until the thunderstorms ended. It was about 40 minutes later when the thunderstorms stopped. I peeked onto her face and wiped her tears which was about to dry on her cheek. Then, I brushed her hair off her face. She look so calm now.

I stared deeply onto her face and frowned a little bit. This kind of feeling - it comes again. Why my heart started to beat so fast when I saw her? And why did I miss her so much when we were apart? I cupped her cheek and sighed.

Hyun Ae, am I - really falling in love with you?