9

Feelings

 

Minhyuk winced and pulled his phone away from his ear as soon as he pressed the green button on the screen. Haebin had left at least thirty voice messages for him.

“KANG MINHYUK!” She half squealed and half shrieked.

“Where the hell are you? Call me back. Quickly.”

His brows rose in confusion and amusement before setting his phone down to finish the document he was reading.

 

Haebin pulled herself out from the pull and walked towards the lounge chairs, she was clad in a black monokini with gold details around her midriff. She was about to grab a robe when Luhan appeared  from the veranda.

“You don’t look so well.” She commented, Luhan narrowed his eyes at her and tossed a towel at her.

She wrapped it around her waist and followed him to the table.

“You were right.” He murmured as he picked up one of the small pastries prepared.

“I usually am, what is it about now?”

“I think Jaekyung did misunderstand about the two of us going here.”

Haebin sighed.

“You didn’t tell her.”

“I forgot.”

Haebin shook her head and poured herself some coffee.

“But I thought she would, Binnie, you’re like my other half. Without you I’d~”

“Ugh the grease.” Haebin winced.

Luhan chuckled before standing up to drape a robe around her shoulders.

“Take a shower, I’m making dinner tonight.” He kissed her hair before heading back to the house.

Haebin just bit her lip and stood up.

 

“You!” Haebin snapped as Minhyuk finally answered her call, Luhan chuckled.

He was on speaker phone and the two were driving back to the airport.

“Yes, wifey?” Minhyuk mused.

“Wifey, my . I was calling you since yesterday and you only answer now?”

“Burrrn!” Luhan added.

“Is something wrong? Did you max out your card?” Minhyuk teased.

“Ya, did I marry you for your money? I was worried and we have to talk. Did you move your flight?” Haebin asked. Luhan chuckled and pinched her cheek slightly.

“I did, be home tonight. Luhan?”

“Yes?” Luhan asked as they maneuvered at the parking lot.

“Can you drop her at home? I don’t want her waiting at the airport the whole afternoon.”

“Ya!”

 

“You sure? I mean, you look tired.” Luhan said as they got off the car, Haebin nodded.

“I have a few things to finish, don’t worry.” Haebin glanced at her office before giving Luhan a quick hug.

“Then, take care. Call me if you need a ride home.” Luhan grinned at her before getting inside the car, Haebin watched as the car sped away.

She exhaled heavily before heading to the doors.

 

 

Minhyuk entered the office and found Haebin, brows furrowed as she stitched on the piece of clothing. He glanced at the mannequin and took notice of the unfinished dress.

“Jaekyung’s?”

“Bite me.” Haebin replied as she put down the cloth and looked at him.

“How bad?”

“He practiced proposing to me.” Haebin groaned, Minhyuk smiled and bent down to hug her. Then Haebin suddenly pulled away and started to scream.

“What?” Minhyuk glared at him.

“Jinhee unnie’s back!”

Minhyuk balked for a few seconds.

“I met her at Jeju, I was walking alone then I bumped into her. Even Luhan saw her.”

“Seconds ago you were pissed at me for~”

“I’m excited, I know. But you have to meet her! Like now!” She spazzed.

Haebin stood up to cross the room, she got her phone and dialed.

“How about dinner?” She beamed.

Minhyuk blinked.

“When did your mood change so fast?”

“Come on, Kang. I know you’re happy that she’s back!”

“I am, but you~”

 

“Me is excited, come on, let’s go home!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++