4

Feelings

 

 

Minhyuk started the car, he could feel Haebin glaring at him.

“Ya, I came just in time to save you.”

“Just in time?” Haebin snorted, he grinned as they maneuvered out of the parking lot.

“You still could have refused to do it, Hae.”

“I know, but would you refuse a friend?”

Minhyk frowned and he remained quiet.

“I can do this.” Haebin nodded to him.

 

The waiter came to their table and placed the four different dishes in front of them, Haebin was about to dig in when Luhan suddenly yanked the plate away from her. She looked up with one raised brow.

“Excuse me?” Luhan looked up at the waiter.

“This has peanuts, right?”

Haebin put her fork down, Jaekyung looked at the plate curiously.

“Yes, it has, sir.”

“My friend can’t eat peanuts, will have you this changed?”

Minhyuk glanced at Haebin briefly.

“Luhan~”

“You and peanuts, never a good pair. I’ve seen it twice, not going for the third.” Luhan mused, Haebin looked at him dryly.

“Right, Haebin, you were hospitalized once because of the peanut candy.” Jaekyung nodded.

Luhan just grinned at her as he started to eat.

 

Jaekyung had left even before they had desert, she still had some filming to do.

“Luhan, we should get your measurements too.” Haebin started.

“For what?”

“Your tuxedo. You told me that you wanted it done too.”

“Ah, right.” Luhan nodded, then Minhyuk slowly stood up.

“Work calls.” He said apologetically before kissing the side of Haebin’s head and playfully slapping his friend’s shoulder.

“Take care of my wife, mister Xi.” He mused before walking away from their table.

“Does he think I’m going to torture now that he’s gone?” Luhan murmured, Haebin chuckled.

“Do we have time?” He asked, Haebin nodded.

Luhan grinned before taking her hand and pulling her out of the restaurant.

 

“Seriously.” Haebin shook her head as the stood before the old arcade.

“We came here after school, Minhyuk always had extra curricular stuff going on, so we used to~”

“I know, kill the time here.” She cut him off, Luhan looked around and noticed how some males were eyeing Haebin maliciously.

“Who told you to wear something so..?” He made a face as he shrugged off this coat and gently wrapped it around Haebin.

“Are you really going to play inside?” She asked hesitantly as Luhan took her hand and pulled her in the place.

“I’ve always wanted to come, but coming with Jaekyung would be a little.”

Haebin could already imagine what would happen if a famous actress stepped in the place.

 

 

Haebin leaned against the wall as she watched Luhan play basketball, she smiled as he cursed when the ball didn’t get in the ring.

She looked around her, the place might look rusty now but it had a lot of memories. She remembered hiding here from her stepfather and getting lost in the place with Luhan. Come to think of it, majority of the time she had been in the place was when she was with Luhan.

She looked at her, then she frowned.

“Luhan, is something wrong?” She asked, Luhan put down the ball and shook his head at her.

“Like you could lie to me.” She said while crossing her arms, Luhan sighed, his brows furrowed before walking to Haebin then he gently pressed his forehead against her shoulder. Haebin blinked in confusion.

“I’m..nervous.” Luhan almost whispered, Haebin chuckled and patted his back comfortingly.

“You see..Jaekyung’s different. I don’t know what’s going on her mind most of the time, she doesn’t share a lot. She’s not like you, you always tell when something’s wrong or how you feel.”

“Not all girls are the same, Luhan.” Haebin rolled her eyes, Luhan pulled away and kissed her forehead.

 

“I know, some special ones are rare too. Like you.” He chuckled before walking back to the machine.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++