24

Feelings

 

“So, you called me here to watch you pig out?” Minhyuk asked as Haebin dug in her plate of nachos, that supposedly was shared between them.

“Yes, and you’re my husband, I need someone to watch me while I get drunk.”

“Huh.”

Haebin smiled as she pulled her drink to her lips.

“Is this about Luhan, Hae?”

“No, but, why did you break up with Jinhee?”

She heard Minhyuk exhale slightly, she almost smiled.

“Because….I don’t know, maybe staying with you is the best…?”

Really, Minhyuk?

She chuckled slightly.

“Go home, you’re drunk, Kang.”

Minhyuk gave her a cheeky smile and leaned against the bar.

“But that person…Jung Daehyun,”

“Hm?”

“You seem to be~”

“Let’s not go there, just drink, Kang.”

 

“What’s amazing that he chose to protect Haebin instead of his relationship with the .” Jinhee mused over breakfast.

“I think…this noona is right, Luhan definitely has feelings for her, as to…how…why is it so late for him to realize it, I don’t understand.” Jungshin mused.

Minutes later, Minhyuk and Jonghyun joined them.

“Haebin?”

“She was drinking last night, I tried to wake her, but zero.”

Yonghwa sat beside Minhyuk.

“Oh, it’s that doctor.” Jinhee said as Daehyun walked in the breakfast hall alone.

 

Luhan sighed as he put his phone down, Jaekyung had left. She left him a somewhat cold and brief message that she was needed back at Seoul.

But what he did, was it right?

He shook his head as he headed down to eat.

His fists curled slightly as thoughts start to bother him.

Haebin.

He was constantly worrying over Haebin?

But why?

He arrived at the breakfast hall and saw Jinhee waving at him.

It was weird, maybe he was just so used to Haebin being around him, him being able to meet up with every time.

“Good morning, Luhan.” Jinhee greeted.

“Jaekyung?” Jungshin asked him.

“She left, I think it’s for a shoot.” He fibbed, he glanced up and his eyes widened as Haebin entered the hall clad in a bikini top and ripped shorts that made Luhan uncomfortable.

 

Haebin yawned slightly as she stepped in, she had tied her hair messily and rushed to head down. She noticed the table where her friends were sitting. Her brows met slightly, she needed some time away from them.

Time away from everything.

She looked around and found Daehyun walking to an empty table.

“Ya, doctor!” She called to him.

 

Minhyuk looked at Luhan with amused eyes, Haebin was making her way to Daehyun.

Jinhee was grinning while nudging Yonghwa, the latter just rolled her eyes.

“Did you two fight?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ani, maybe she just wants to talk him. It’s fine.” Minhyuk said evenly, Jonghyun grinned at him.

“How is that fine?” Luhan shook his head and started to eat.

“It’s not like you don’t know her, Haebin can be..weird at times.”

Luhan didn’t reply.

 

“So, is the husband coming here to kick me or something?”

“Nope, he won’t. We’re cool like that.” Haebin said as she picked up a raspberry, Daehyun nodded.

“Really?”

Haebin grabbed her juice and nodded.

“Soemthing tells me that you’re just taking advantage of me right now.” Daehyun mused.

“What?”

“I’m alone, and obviously you want to avoid your friends.”

Haebin blinked at him, Daehyun chuckled.

“Well, it’s not like your presence isn’t welcome.” Daehyun pinched her cheek briefly before taking his coffee.

 

“We’re going home.” Haebin said as they waited for the bus, much to Jinhee’s chagrin.

“Yes, princess.” Jonghyun mused, wrapping one arm around her playfully. She glanced back at the hotel. She saw Daehyun stepping out, with a leather backpack and sunglasses on. She smiled as he waved at her, Daehyun then got in his Ferrari.

“Ooh, the doctor is loaded too, as expected an heir.” Jinhee mused as Luhan joined them.

“I’m taking the chopper. See you guys later.” Luhan said to them. His eyes were looking elsewhere.

“Oh…okay, see you in Seoul then.” Jungshin nodded, Haebin’s lips purse slightly but she also nodded, tucking herself under Jonghyun’s arm tightly.

Luhan walked away from then.

“He’s in a bad mood.” Jinhee just shook her head.

 

Haebin walked in the office clad in a pair of black jeans and a Givenchy sweater.

“Good morning, ma’am.”

She smiled back before heading to her workroom where Jaekyung’s dress was standing before her.

“Finally.” She smiled, she only needed to do a little beading and fix the stitching at the back then she would be able to sleep at night again.

“How was your weekend, ma’am? I heard the resort was jjang.”

“It is, thanks for the coffee.” She replied as her secretary entered with her coffee.

“Ma’am, you look really tired, you should rest first.”

“It’s fine, Luhan needs the dress by Wednesday, and today’s Monday, so…I can do this.”

Her secretary smiled before leaving the room.

 

“Then, I’ll have the divorce papers by tomorrow too.” She smiled to herself.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++