23

Feelings

 

Jungshin sighed dreamily.

“Your girl’s a genius.” Jonghyun nodded as they watched Luhan hug Haebin.

Minhyuk just chuckled.

“But, doctor…I think he might be interested in Haebin. I have a feeling.” Jungshin said.

“You, don’t start saying things.” Yonghwa shook his head at the three.

“Wouldn’t that be great then? It~” Minhyuk earned a glare from the older male. Jonghyun just chuckled.

 

“Pretty, right?” Jinhee asked referring to the indoor pool she had just showed Jaekyung.

“It is, I’ll tell Hwang PD about it.” She nodded as they walked back to the gazebo.

Then Jinhee’s eyes landed on Luhan hugging Haebin.

“Oh.” She said softly, her eyes widening for the effect, Jaekyung paused and followed her gaze.

The other girl’s fists curled in annoyance before she walked towards them.

“Ho ho ho.” Jiinhee rubbed her palms together before she pranced towards where the guys were standing.

 

“Ya, ya, ya!” Jonghyun blinked and panicked as Jakeyung strode towards the two, Jinhee was chuckling.

“What if she hurts Haebin? Minhyuk.” Jungshin nudged the other male, Yonghwa just shook his head.

“Don’t worry, he can’t.” Jinhee nodded.

 

Haebin felt someone pull her away from Luhan. Her eyes me with Jaekyung’s then for a brief moment she saw the other girl’s raised palm.

“Jaekyung!” Luhan caught her hand before she could hit Haebin.

“Now you take her side again?!” She half shrieked, some of the people turned to them.

“Jaekyung, it was nothing~”

“I’m not talking to you, .” She snapped. Luhan’s jaw tensed.

“Hae?” Minhyuk appeared a few steps away. Haebin looked slightly shaken, Minhyuk gently pulled her behind him.

“Watch your words, Jaekyung-ah. There are people here.”

“It’s the truth.” She snapped back, Luhan just pulled her back.

“You may be my girlfriend, but I cant allow you to call my friend like that.”

“Your friend? Really? She’s just your friend?” Jaekyung shook her head and yanked her arm back.

“You’re…impossible, Luhan.”

 

“Are you okay?” Minhyuk turned to Haebin as Jaekyung stormed off. He glanced at Luhan.

“I am, meet me at the bar later?” She asked.

“Yeah, sure.” Minhyuk patted her cheek softly before letting her go. Then he faced Luhan.

“Minhyuk, I~”

“I cant be mad at you, but….take care of your girl, Luhan. Don’t….hurt her.” He said meaningfully before stepping away.

 

 

“Seriously, this has to stop.” Sehun groaned as he picked up his phone, he had just gotten out from a three hour operation with his sunbaes.

“Sehun-ah.”

“What?!”

“She almost got into trouble today.”

“Isn’t it your purpose to help her from that?” Sehun asked dryly.

“Sehun, she’s married.”

“I know that. We all do.”

“You’re so useless.”

“Just like you, hyung.”

“Haebin….she…”

“She can be difficult to read, she’s good at hiding stuff. So, just…let her be for a while, she’ll eventually come around, and please stop calling me, you’re worse than her.”

 

 

Haebin was dressed in a loose white shirt and a pair of hot shorts as she entered the outdoor bar. She sat by the bar and called for the waiter.

“So, you’re stalking me now?”

She glanced up and found Daehyun sitting across her. He was grinning at her.

“You got here first?”

“Sort of.” He said and raised his glass to her. Haebin just nodded.

“Looking at you from here, you look weird. I’m used to seeing you all dressed up.”

“You speak as if we’re that close.” Haebin called out. Daehyun chuckled before standing up to sit beside her.

“I saw what happened earlier, that actress…or something wanted to slap the daylights out of you.”

Haebin paused, her eyes went wide.

“Don’t worry, agasshi. I won’t tell a soul.”

“Really?”

Daehyun just nodded while patting his chest.

“That was..my bestfriend, his girlfriend and my husband.”

Daehyun was still looking at her.

“Yes, I’m married, if you’re going to ask~”

“I know that, Haebin.” He mused as the waiter served her drink.

“Oh.”

“Anyway, maybe I should go now. Your husband’s here already.”

“Daehyun, it’s fine~”

 

“See you tomorrow then, Jung Haebin.” Daehyun patted her shoulder before leaving.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++