10

Feelings

 

Haebin watched as Minhyuk opened the front door, there was a short pause as he took in the sight of Jinhee.

She smiled before turning for the back door, she quietly got in Minhyuk’s Ferrari and left the house.

“They should have dinner and the house to themselves.”

 

Haebin leaned against the bench, before her Han River looked calm with the city’s bright lights.

“I had a feeling you would need this.” A male figure sat beside her with four cans of beer.

She grinned at him.

“Thanks, love.”

“So, whats the deal?” He asked, then Haebin’s phone started to vibrate. They both stared at the screen.

루한

The man grabbed the phone and opened a can for her.

“Just drink.” He said.

 

Luhan entered the restaurant around eleven in the morning, he was to meet some of the company’s investors as well as his father’s friends. He and his secretary were being guided to their reserved hall when he  recognized someone familiar.

Minhyuk.

He was dining with Jinhee.

His brows met briefly.

Just last night he was trying to contact Haebin to check on her, but she never answered or called back.

And now, Minhyuk was dining with his ex-girlfriend.

Luhan’s jaw clenched slightly before turning away.

 

“Haebin didn’t come home last night.” Minhyuk said as Jinhee and him stepped out of the establishment, Jinhee frowned.

“What? I thought~”

“I don’t know, she left when you arrived and now when I woke up, she’s not even in her room or her workroom.”

“Did you try calling her?” Jinhee started to worry.

“I did, but nothing.”

“What about Luhan?”

“You actually think she would run to Luhan?” Minhyuk sighed and wrapped one arm around her.

“You know, I find it odd.” Jinhee started while smiling to herself.

“What?”

“Did Hae tell you how we bumped into each other?”

“She said she was walking.”

“Yeah, it was late at night or early dawn, there was a blackout in the village. Then we saw each other.”

Minhyuk halted and looked at her.

“I know, kind of stupid of me to step out of the house in the dark. But listen, Haebin arrived and we started chatting. Then these men were there, drunk. They tried to get us to join them, then, Luhan arrived. Angry and mad.”

“It’s a natural thing for him to be.” Minhyuk said dryly.

“No, you don’t get it. He didn’t even notice me when I got in his car. He kept on reprimanding Haebin while he drove. He was beyond…it wasn’t like him. Luhan’s the type of person who’s patient and always smiling. I didn’t even see him react that way when it came to Jaekyung.” Jinhee replied.

“What are you saying?”

“I have a plan.” Jinhee chuckled heartily.

“Operation make Luhan jealous.” She pressed her palms together.

“In case you haven’t noticed, he’s going to propose to Jaekyung in weeks’ time.”

 

“Trust me on this, I’m sure he has feelings for Hae. And you’re going to help me with my plan.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++