11

Feelings

 

“What?!” Minhyuk stepped on the brakes, Jinhee rolled her eyes.

“What’s so difficult about it? She’s Haebin!”

Minhyuk shook his head and started to drive again.

“As much as I really did miss you and I love you, don’t get me wrong, but Jinhee~”

“You will do this, I know you will.” Jinhee nodded to herself.

“Jinhee~”

“It’s easy, just pretend you’re in love with her and make Luhan jealous.”

“Luhan does think I’m in love with Haebin. I married her, remember?”

Jinhee slapped his arm.

“I know that! But, tell me, when Luhan wanted to hang out with Haebin or he wants to eat out with her, did you always say yes?”

Minhyuk nodded.

“Then from now on, don’t.”

 

“It’s perfect, of course, Kwon Jiyong-ssi.” Haebin smiled to herself as the popular idol stepped out of the fitting room.

“It’s because you’re the best. How do I look?” He asked as he glanced at the gilded mirror. He was wearing a sleek maroon and silver suit with large spikes around the lapels.

“It’s for the awards show next week, right?” Haebin asked as she walked to him and ushered her assistant over.

“Yes.” He nodded as Haebin leaned over to fix something near his collar.

“You don’t look so well, designer-ssi.” He grinned, Haebin shook her head. She knew GD ever since she started her career in fashion. They’d share a lot of chats together.

“I just~”

The door slid opened and Luhan stepped in. Jiyong blinked.

“This is…all done. Just a few adjustments, can you come by next Tuesday?”

“Of course, see you.” Jiyong grinned and kissed her cheek before leaving.

Haebin turned to Luhan, she rolled her eyes at him before gesturing him to follow her.

 

“Almost done, a few more stitching her and there.” She said as they walked in the office, Luhan stared at the dress in awe.

“You…are amazing, as always.”

Haebin nodded.

“I try, how is it?”

“Beautiful.” Luhan smiled at her, his eyes wide with pride.

“Aigoo, let me squish you, Binnie!”

Haebin backed away.

“Uhm, Luhan, no, I~”

Luhan chuckled and tightly wrapped his arms around her.

“Thank you, Binnie. I knew I could count on you.” Luhan nodded and kissed her hair.

Haebin just closed her eyes, then the doors suddenly opened.

 

Jinheechuckled, she kissed Minhyuk’s cheek before the latter pushed the doors open.

She almost guffawed as Haebin pulled away from Luhan, on the other hand Luhan greeted Minhyuk with a smile.

“Hi, guys.” Haebin’s eyes went to Jinhee then to her husband.

“I’m here..to….pick you up.” Minhyuk nodded, ignoring Luhan.

“Pick me up for what? I still have two clients to meet.” Haebin replied before walking to her desk.

“Don’t worry, I’ll drive her home if it gets too late.” Luhan said. Minhyuk was about to nod but Jinhee nudged him.

“No, Hae, I made plans for us.” Minhyuk replied evenly, Haebin looked up, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Luhan’s eyes widened slightly but he nodded.

“Come.” Minhyuk looked at her, his eyes fixed on her face.

“…Kang~”

 

“No, just come.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++